Author Topic: Antonia-love  (Read 2667 times)


2 review(s) for antonia-love (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

marco.f

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

Texted her some messages to ask for direction, if she works, etc and she always replies with one word or two (in one text I asked if FK and anal are included, she tells me yes, and no extra, she tells me yes)

She lives in a quite good area close to Earl's court station (2 minutes walk). She tells you to go to a number and then when you are there she calls you and gives you the "real number" (which quite surprisingly is in front of where you are).

She is young, I guess 22, looks like in the pictures, seems very nice (I mean she is always smiling etc)

She asked me how long, I say 30 minutes, she asks me why not 1hr, I say 30 minutes are fine (60pounds). She gets the money, say thanks, disappears, comes back and she goes in the bathroom and takes a shower (I already had one before leaving, always do so, but she didn't ask me) while I wait.

When she comes back, she is naked (strange? she's just had a shower), then I start kissing her with tongue, my hands are cold, she shivers and smiles, and I keep on kissing (but the kind of fk where you really don't go deep, but that's ok). She always giggling, I don't know why. I want her to start sucking it, she is going to put the condom, but I ask to do it without, she says ok, clean it twice (a little bit 'painfully', take care down there..) and she does quite a good job I must be honest. Then I ask to 69, she says ok, always without, I lick all over down there but when i try to rim her she stops me, that's a shame, really nice ass, but on the contrary she seems to like it. Also no fingering allowed, but that's ok prefer to lick and bite her pussy.

Then after some minutes of licking etc, we stop it and I start fucking her (after putting condom, of course...), same old positions, kissing, etc etc, she is always giggling. Then I ask her to do anal, she tells me not, I told her in the text she said it was included, she says yes but only if 1 hour ... (there's always something unclear with romanian girls). She has a couple of scars on the body. Time is running up (she does not put a pressure), one (or the only?) flatmate knocks on the door, they talk in romanian, and she ask me to cum, time's up. I want to cum on her face, she tells me not (cim is not on her list, but I ask anyway, always ask questions even if I know it's not on their list, and she tells me not), so I cum on her body, some juice ends up on her hair, cant' control it.. She smiles.

In the end, it was probably more than 30 minutes (overall, i think i've stayed 45 minutes, but she had shower before, plus dead time at the beginning and in the end).

Overall, quite a nice person, nice body (even if not tonic, like one that has never done any sport), always smiling, fk (not deep at the beginning, but then in the end it gets better). Difficult to understand if she likes what u do or smiles because she finds it strange. English so so. Stay another month, then she goes away (dunno if she then comes back). In the end I wash myself, she gives me all the necessary.

Overall score 7, great VFM
Will I come back? Probably yes, but I like to change, so I dunno. Do I suggest her? It depends what u are looking for. If you are looking to fuck with some of your friend you've always wanted to fuck, I mean not a top model, then it's worth it, it's relaxing, lots of kiss, laughs, etc.

Some would argue that the fact of saying that anal was included and than discovering it is not (not sure also if she does anal if 1 hour...) would end up in giving a negative score. Probably yes, but she compensates it with the rest. Didn't like her feet. Face is questionable (also from the pictures I was unsure), but more positive than negative in the end after looking her for quite a long time.




Offline undercoverpunter

Interesting... Sounds like a negative. Was her shower on your time?

london

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Well ... This is negative for me

Offline tazz

Weird that there are no ratings of here and shes been in the business for the past 10 months, find that rather suspicious.

Offline blue

Hidden feedback and Romanian would make this a never for me  :bomb:

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Weird that there are no ratings of here and shes been in the business for the past 10 months, find that rather suspicious.

There's one here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=20403.0

marco.f

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Interesting... Sounds like a negative. Was her shower on your time?

No, as I said I remained for 45 minutes, her shower lasted 5 minutes more or less. I don't think my review it's negative (also because I advertised it as positive  :D), but anyone have their own opinions, that's fair  :thumbsup: The anal stuff was a plus for me, not a mandatory one (also considering the price). There's another review here (I never look at reviews on AW).