Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Relaxing and Stress Relief Full Body Massage (Gumtree) - Edinburgh  (Read 754 times)

Offline Yodd

External Link/Members Only

Comms
Wishy-Washy to say the least
Saw the ad on Gumtree, kinda intrigued by it, thought I'd take a chance and fired off a text. Got a reply with full details, which included a prostate massage ( more on that later). Confirmed time and location and got there in good time... to discover address I'd been given was a shop. Text sent... no reply. Called... unavailable. Thought timewaster/scam so headed away and had a seat to enjoy sun.
About 20 minutes later got a text to ask if I could see the closenext to the shop. I knew it well, so texted back if I was to go down there... no reply. Thought, fuck it, so headed anyway. Got to the close and stood around. Called and this time it rang... for a long time... eventually answered and confirmed door number and that she was on her way down to open up. So standing outside a random door on a random close in central Edinburgh waiting for the girl that must set records for the slowness of descending a stair case. Door eventually opened, in and up to flat.

Not the Royal Mile, but a close just off the royal mile. Not sure, but looks like a serviced apartment or student accommodation.
Very nice view of the top of Scott Monument from the close, so a few tourists appearing to take pics!
The front door is discrete as there are literally no markings on it... just a brown door. Inside the main door, lots of arty posters, then into her flat. Nice and spacious... but once in hall, she locked door then turned off lights... had to navigate down a short 3 step staircase in near total darkness. Into the room which a decent size and all took place on her double bed.

The girl
Absolutely tremendous boobs. Best I have seen on a WG for some time. Good size, shape, natural. Loved them. Girl herself is quite pretty... mid 20s I'd say. Asian girl, not very chatty, but seemed ok with English... for the little that we spoke. Not Asian skinny, but in no way fat. Decent figure that I was happy to see. She was topless for entire service wearing only a pair of little, quite sexy panties.

The service
Lay face down and massage started. Lots of baby oil. It was... adequate. Decent pressure, but not consistent. Could feel her boobs rubbing on back and ass... and they felt nice there too. Bit of dry pressure point massage on bum and legs... then turn over. Got her boobs all over/around cock... oiled him up and srarted handjob. Handjob felt nice... but was one of these where, that's all it is... nothing else gonna happen. Remember prostate massage offered in one of her first texts? Well... asked... silence. Tried to guide her hand that way. Got a no and she continued wanking me. Lots of ball play as she sped up she got tired so had to stop... took a little break, started again, but the amount of oil used, it was just too slippery and she struggled for grip. I took over the wanking and she lay beside me sucking a nipple and letting me fondle a boob with spare hand. Close to coming, so let her take over, but she stopped just at point of orgasm, so rather than big shot, it all just dribbled out over the top!
Quick clean up, no offer of a shower, no conversation, back up the dark staircase and out into the main stair and left

50 for 30 mins... massage with prostate massage (not give) and happy ending (which I had to finish myself). I definitely wouldn't go back as she is the cutest Asian girl I've seen for a while... but the comms and service was not vfm...

Online scutty brown

also listed on Skokka, are these photos of her?
External Link/Members Only
and here External Link/Members Only  (seems to be offering FS at £120/hr)
External Link/Members Only  - gives an address

Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Yodd

Yep... that is her... but let's just say these pics are "adjusted"
Which is silly... cos she is attractive in her own right.
Address in 2nd link is one I was given... it's a cigar shop!

Offline Yodd

Actually I take it back... pics definitely not her!

Online scutty brown

Actually I take it back... pics definitely not her!

Chinese virtually never use the real photos, too scared of them being used as evidence

Offline Yodd

Which in fairness, is a pretty decent reason. At least this one could almost pass as being girl in the pics and they not 20 year old pictures with a 45 year old woman!