Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do you prefer a pretty face or a cracking body?  (Read 5053 times)

Offline Urban_G

Just a bit of fun this post which a couple of recent threads have got me thinking about.

I'm not going to go to extremes and ask if you had no choice would you rather go for a rancidly ugly bird but with the perfect body or vice versa.

It's more about if you were a bit indecisive about how a girl appears, facially and body wise.
Of course in an ideal world we'd want the best of both worlds, but it's not an ideal world, so what swings it for you? A good body or a pretty face?

Personally, facial looks are generally priority for me, so this is my preference. If she has a pretty face I can accept a bit of a wobbly bottom (for example).

a10

The opposite for me fella. A cracking figure (or what I see as a good body) outweighs an average or below average face.

At the end of the day if her face is buried in the pillow I can't see it!  :D

vorian

Fuck that is a hard question to answer,  at a real push I would have to say face more important but I would probably change my mind as soon as I saw a horrible body and vs versa. Damn that's hard.

herelonely

Good question  :drinks:
I think face for me, my tastes in bodies varies more than faces.
I do go through periods of just wsnting a 'dirty' face,  bug couldn't explain what I meang by that, a case of know it when you see it

Offline Trenlover

Body is far more important, faces are not sexually arousing.

Slender waist, wide hips and chunky bum should get you a boner everytime.    Number 3 below is perfect.

External Link/Members Only

SirFrank

It's a tough one and I'm a sucker for a pretty face. However just to put it into context for me - a few years ago I had a brief fling with a filthy bird I worked with. It was purely sexual and me and the boys used to refer to her as a BOBFOC - body off baywatch face off crimewatch. Would I have fucked her if she was fat? No. The body made up for the fact that she had a face like a plasters radio

Roland D Hay

I'd take a cracking body over a pretty face every time.

Offline berksboy

ref    Trenlover yep pic 3 is ok but pic 4 is better and pic2 is by far the best .

vorian

Number 2 is best by a long way imo.

herelonely

3, 2, 1, 6, 4 then 5 for me - 5 does nothing for me at all  :cry:

Offline Lindberg

9 out of 10 times its the body for me but if she has proper fuck me eyes then the body shape is not so important.

Offline potata72

I'd probably have to say Face just because a bigger Woman with a pretty face is more likely to be attractive to me than a nice body ("Toned" as the preference, as per the picture Gordo987 posted) with a not so pretty face.

password02

I am 60/40 in favour of the body BUT no matter how fit/great the body is if its a face from crime watch I would walk as the head would not rise to the occasion!!

Jason

Based on my own description of female attractiveness, that you can read in my beauty scale thread , I first apply a double pass where the absolute minimum scores (according to my scale always) must be:
Face attractiveness: 7.5/10
Body attractiveness: 8.0/10

Between girls that pass the minimum standard I favour a higher face score over a higher body score. Usually I go for face >8.0/10 and body >9.0/10. For me to be willing to pay a higher price than the average the decision is strongly influenced by the face attractiveness. A face attractiveness of 9.0/10 or higher (together with a body of 9.0/10 or higher) can justify a £200-£250 per hour price tag.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 12:44:02 am by Jason »

Aspen

ref    Trenlover yep pic 3 is ok but pic 4 is better and pic2 is by far the best .

Funny how we're different. Number 2 is nice, but it's 1 and 5 that give me the urge. There's something about the gap that really does it for me.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Body over face for me. As the old saying goes 'you don't look at the mantlepiece when poking the fire'   :yahoo:

Oh and 2 & 4 for me on the pic front.

HarryRoss

I would say definitely a fab body with an average looking, perfect girl friend type.

dantheman

I was in Bournemouth last night and saw this wg, very nice body. great tits and lovely ass, Really well looked after, On the looks front I have seen better and I have seen worse, but if your asking about choosing between looks and body on this girl, It would have to be body. Another Romanian disaster, When will I ever learn???

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

SirFrank

Number 4 - everything else is black and white IMO. Number 3 looks like a fat emerging tub of lard. One sneeze and those bikini bottoms would have to be surgically removed. I bet in a few years time that girl will be like a fucking blimp

Rochdull lad

For me, it's a pretty face; and, ideally, an AW Profile which hints at some individuality, rather than some of the stereotypical stuff in many of them.

kingkong

1,2,3 or 4 is fine for me, but 5 and 6 are probably a no no for me. I go down the gym each week and do see some hot girls who lift but that is mainly just girls who focus on legs and bum rather than upper body work.

Offline Urban_G

Some interesting replies, but none which have leapt out and surprised me, seems the majority are so far in favour of a better body, perhaps I should have made a poll.

As for the body pic, I think 2 is my preference, but somewhere between 2 and 3 would be perfect.

We need a pic with faces too, a scale of 1-10 would be good.

Alde

Face and personality for me, with a hot body coming a close third. Sorry to be different!

Offline smiths

If a WG shows her face in her pics thats the initial lure for me, if she doesnt her body will be.

However, all this is irrelevant if when i speak to her on the phone she doesnt actually offer the services i require despite what her profile said and/or she tries to charge me more than what her profile states.

The very most important thing is the WGs attitude, this makes or breaks all my punts, any hint of coldness or a monotone reply and i go elsewhere. An attractive but cold WG is no good to me at all. So looks be it facially or body are only one aspect of what i require.

Offline Anadin

To me personally there are loads of pretty faces out there but very few people look really good naked so I gotta go for body and 2-6 on that pic are all good to me.

Curious6705

If we're not going to extremes then I would pick outstanding body, and face with personality and intelligence and kindness behind the eyes. I take on board that service is in the end the most important thing, but I know that there have been WGs I've seen who haven't been fantastic as regards looks, but did provide an outstanding service, and I never went back to see them again. For me to want a repeat performance it has to be someone I would see on the street and reflexively think "I would!".
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 05:49:32 pm by Curious6705 »

Offline Corus Boy

I like the overall package, face, body and service, a little negative in one area can be balanced by positives in others.

Now this one who has landed in Cardiff;

Hidden Image/Members Only

Does very well on both face and body;

Online maxxblue

I like the overall package, face, body and service, a little negative in one area can be balanced by positives in others.

Now this one who has landed in Cardiff;

Does very well on both face and body;

Not for me - I don't like her boots!

password02

Profile no longer active on AW - that came off quick?

SirFrank

Fuck me she's hot. Still if it looks too good to be true if probably is. I assume her profile lasted about as long as my wife's sexual 'purple patch'

Offline webpunter

"now this one has landed in cardiff"
>
>
Only if her flight was diverted !

Maybe in London, Dubai or the US - with full on modelling studio photos taken a few years ago
But still very very fit
And through an upmarket / private members agency & the fees would be horrendous
Maybe worth saving up & having a go for 1/2 hour
Could anyone see themselves lasting more time with a babe like her ?
Certainly not me !
Time now for a jodrell-bank thinking about her & then zzz's

Offline Anadin

Profile no longer active on AW - that came off quick?

Plus an image search comes up as Model Dana Harem - External Link/Members Only

Offline CBPaul

No 2 with No 3 tits please - I would be paying after all and being the customer I want to have my cake and eat it.

Crawling along in heavy traffic this morning I gradually caught up with a girl walking along. From quite some distance I could see that her arse, squeezed into an unfeasibly tight fitting pair of jeans, rated 11/10 on the 'I'm going to crash into the car in front whilst staring at that' scale.  Waist nice and slim and I'm already thinking that I hate her bf as he is evidently a lucky bastard cunt. As I got level with her she turned to cross the road, side on, and the tits match the arse, OK they were in a jacket but she was certainly no ironing board. 

But then she turned her head to my direction. Let's just say I still harbor some hope that I have missed that it is National go to work as the Elephant Man Day. My desire to bang her seven ways to next Sunday vanished and quite honestly I did wonder about running her over to put her put of her misery, poor cow.

Even with Joseph Merricks bag over her head I couldn't take her from behind, enjoy the grade A arse and grab a handful of her tits - I'd just know what was under the bag.

So, face first, body second.

Gordo987

For me its arse first, tits second and face third. Nice arse, nice tits, nice face I do her in mish. Nice arse, nice tits, not so nice face I do her cowgirl. Nice arse, not so nice tits, not so nice face, I fuck her doggie style or reverse cowgirl.  :cool:

Offline webpunter

For me its arse first, tits second and face third. Nice arse, nice tits, nice face I do her in mish. Nice arse, nice tits, not so nice face I do her cowgirl. Nice arse, not so nice tits, not so nice face, I fuck her doggie style or reverse cowgirl.  :cool:

I like this - i'm going to write this down, so i don't forget.  And keep somewhere safe - next to my nokia punting phone
For me arse / legs is a good combo - so same order as above
On the photos then i reck in order
No 4 [with tits]
No 1 [with tits]
Unfortunately fit / thinner [with tits] is a reasonably rare combo.  Invariably enhanced to some degree.  And expensive.  But worth it

bigsoftie

For me its No5, I like a big arse and big tits. The toned girls don't really do anything for me. Don't get me wrong they would all be nice naked in bed but the curvy one is my preference

Offline sumertime

As far a bodies go a mix of 2-4-5 would be good for me... then faces!!  I went through all 40 of the ugly faces-sexy body pics and really there was only 4 (plus the elephant) that I would walk away from and two of those were twins on one pic!!   :(

I seem to remember a punchline from a joke from long ago which went; "Take the bag off I want to kiss her!"... can't remeber the rest though.    ;)

herelonely

For me, it's a pretty face; and, ideally, an AW Profile which hints at some individuality, rather than some of the stereotypical stuff in many of them.

:drinks:

vt

Face is slightly more important than body to me, a girl's eyes fixing on yours with a hungry sexy look will always do it for me.

Of course, service, attitude & personality all must reach a minimum level too.

Of the body pictures, No2 is close to the optimum, but as slim as No1 and toned as No4 would also do it for me. No3 is just a bit too heavy on the thigh. Nos5 & 6 are just too masculine, though a pretty, femenine face could redeem them.