Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sami - unbelievably good looking and friendly vanilla service £60  (Read 13034 times)

53 review(s) for PETITE SAMI (33 positive, 11 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Meursault

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My favourite wasn't available today so I did a location search and found this lovely looking girl.

A truly gorgeous petite Polish 18 year old. Definitely in the top 5 bodies I've ever laid hands on, in any context, and pretty with it. Only here until 9th March and then back in May. Nice flat 3/4 minutes from Arsenal tube station, just off Gillespie Rd.

Positives
Definitely 18
Amazing body, petite, slim, tanned, perfect 34c/d boobs
Very pretty (much better than photos - the one in the car is an OK likeness)
Very classy and well manicured
Clean, fresh and no hint of smoking
Lovely lingerie
Smiley and chatty
Quite mature for her age and not phased by the job
Cum twice in 30 minutes offered
RO seemingly enjoyed
Shower offered (declined, so can't comment on time issue)

Neutral (imo)
Perfunctory kissing, definitely no FK
Oral without £10
English is only basic conversational

Negative
No fingers
Oral far too hand orientated and far from DT
She is tiny and wasn't too comfortable with deep and hard penetration
Booking back to back I fear. I was delayed 30 minutes, so if you are not on the doorstep beware. Head for the pubs on Blackstock Rd (3/4 minutes walk away)

Overall a very good vanilla punt with a stunning young girl.

I probably would return, as a plan B, especially as she is on my doorstep.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 10:42:45 pm by Meursault »

vorian

Nice review,  looked at her profile in the last few days see she was exactly as suspected,  I'm sure she will develop nicely as she gets more experience.  :hi:

Offline Urban_G

Neutral (imo)
Oral without £10
She looks nice, but 18? She looks mid 20's to me at the very least.
Her profile states both FK and OWO are included, did you not confirm services before parting with the £££?

Bit out of my punting zone else I'd be tempted :hi:

HarryRoss

Her profile states both FK and OWO are included, did you not confirm services before parting with the £££?

I think that's kinda trick, put the owo on info but put ow at discretion at her enjoy list, thus she can say that owo is not on her list to charge more.

Agreed with your instinct, she is definitely above 20, I would say 23 at least. And I don't believe a 18 years old girl with basic english  can move to London by herself and handle loads of things well. 

Anyway, I still have the interest, might book her 1 hour and confirm all services before meeting her. :music:

Offline Meursault

She is very young. The photos are not flattering.
Said no kissing as I had been drinking (true, whiskey, but not much and far from drunk)
She was also clear about OWO being extra, before I paid.

vorian

Still with the extra for owo £90 for an hour in London is not terrible. Especially if the body was top notch.

Offline Meursault

Agreed with your instinct, she is definitely above 20, I would say 23 at least. And I don't believe a 18 years old girl with basic english  can move to London by herself and handle loads of things well. 
I teach 6th formers and know an 18 year old when I see one. She is not 23. As for your assumptions about the capabilities of 18 year olds, then I know through various experiences you are completely wrong and in danger of being patronising in the extreme.

HarryRoss

I teach 6th formers and know an 18 year old when I see one. She is not 23. As for your assumptions about the capabilities of 18 year olds, then I know through various experiences you are completely wrong and in danger of being patronising in the extreme.

Maybe the photo doesn't do her justice, but it really makes her look much older. I've seen her previous photos and those were young, but new photos made me confused and doubted her real age.
For the ability of handling those things, let's agree to disagree.
For her real age, same thing, we are both making assumptions, people can be so different in the same age. I mean unless she shows her ID, otherwise we cannot certainly believe she's truly 18.
Btw I met Jessie this Monday and she said I was looking like 16 years old... but indeed I'm 27. So no one can be so sure about others. :D

password02

Thanks for the good review - I have added her on to my ever expanding  Hot list

PS. Is it worth purchasing her PG?

HarryRoss

Anyway dude, thx for posting this review.

I was wondering if some one can try those stunning young girl with hidden ratings like Sami. Now with your feedback, I can surely book her for 1 hour next week.

:)

Offline Meursault

For the ability of handling those things, let's agree to disagree.
Her age is a bit irrelevant to be honest. 18 or 23 I don't really care. But for the sake of giving my opinion (having actually fucked her) I thought it was worth saying that she told me she was 19 next month and also that she definitely looked very young.
BTW. I know a lot of 17/18 year olds, who I have taught since they were 11 who could hack what she has done.
Not all 18 year olds have been molly coddled by parents all their lives. There are still many who can stand on their own feet, like in the old days, despite the fact that they are now living in an overall infantilised culture.
I left home and lived in Greece, on my own, when I was 17.
PS Her English is more than good enough to get by, but she lacks the subtlety in her comprehension and conversation to be that engaging or funny in English.
PPS I guess the hidden feedback is to do with sharing a profile number - to avoid costs?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 12:07:27 am by Meursault »

HarryRoss

PPS I guess the hidden feedback is to do with sharing a profile number - to avoid costs?

It can be, probably I can ask for the reason next week, and if possible, also check her ID :dance:

My original plan is to book a hybrid Japanese girl, however after seeing your positive feedback with Sami, I may change my goal and try her  :)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 12:22:01 am by HarryRoss »

Offline Steve2

She is very young. The photos are not flattering.
Said no kissing as I had been drinking (true, whiskey, but not much and far from drunk)
She was also clear about OWO being extra, before I paid.

Profile now say OWO...no extra charge

Offline Meursault

Thanks for the good review - I have added her on to my ever expanding  Hot list

PS. Is it worth purchasing her PG?
No. She's miles better in the flesh and they are not that revealing.

bigone

Having seen her this week the review
Is spot on,she looks very young,and the body amazing
She has a small butterfly tatoo on her front
She gave me owo at no extra charge,but I sexy man  :)
Bigone

Offline Meursault

Having seen her this week the review
Is spot on,she looks very young,and the body amazing
She has a small butterfly tatoo on her front
She gave me owo at no extra charge,but I sexy man  :)
Bigone
To be honest I had had a bottle of red wine and a couple of stiff whiskeys, so smelled of booze. I wasn't drunk, but I think she was a bit wary of me and may have said an extra tenner hoping I'd walk. I said I was only paying £60 and she did give me a blow without in the end.

Offline UltrasForLife

Will try to see her next weekend. Sounds OK to me in terms of VFM. I am used to more vanilla experience at these rates.

bigone - did you get any FK? TS seems to have gone under the influence so that may be a reason for her to not do it properly with him...or she simply lies about it as FK is clearly listed in profile and in enjoys... :)

bigone

Will try to see her next weekend. Sounds OK to me in terms of VFM. I am used to more vanilla experience at these rates.

bigone - did you get any FK? TS seems to have gone under the influence so that may be a reason for her to not do it properly with him...or she simply lies about it as FK is clearly listed in profile and in enjoys... :)
Kissing but no fk,and def no anal she so tiny  :)

Offline Meursault

bigone - did you get any FK? TS seems to have gone under the influence so that may be a reason for her to not do it properly with him...
Excuse me! I smelt a little of booze, which she commented on, I was not "under the influence" thank you. I had consumed a very pleasant lunch with a few friends, don't smoke and was well dressed and polite. She used the booze as an excuse, but actually had no intention of FKing, in my opinion.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 11:59:37 am by Meursault »

Offline UltrasForLife

Excuse me! I smelt a little of booze, which she commented on, I was not "under the influence" thank you. I had consumed a very pleasant lunch with a few friends, don't smoke and was well dressed and polite. She used the booze as an excuse, but actually had no intention of FKing, in my opinion.

If she smells alcohol breath she can use it as an excuse...but it seems bigone didn't get proper FK either so that must be the norm. Will have to think about a visit, but may still her if I can't find anyone better. Thanks for the posts to both.

Offline UltrasForLife

Kissing but no fk,and def no anal she so tiny  :)

Kissing but no fk - do you mean lips only and no tongues involved?

LL

If she was on my doorstep.
I'd open the door and say, "get off my doorstep".  "Come inside where it's warm, you'll catch a cold out there on my doorstep!"  :hi:
Then once inside I'd fuck her :)

Seems pretty good.  I'm only after a vanilla service.  There are actually loads of girls in London charging £60 for 30 minutes.  Her £80 per hour rate is a much better deal as not many of the girls charge that for a whole hour.  As for her being 18.  I would ask to see her passport!  The other week I saw a girl on AW who had accidentally posted a shot of her passport as her verification picture.  She was actually 18.  I suspect there are very few girls on AW who really are 18 though - regardless of what they say.
Glad you had a good punt and thanks for posting the review.

Offline Meursault

If she was on my doorstep.
I'd open the door and say, "get off my doorstep".  "Come inside where it's warm, you'll catch a cold out there on my doorstep!"  :hi:
Then once inside I'd fuck her :)

Seems pretty good.  I'm only after a vanilla service.  There are actually loads of girls in London charging £60 for 30 minutes.  Her £80 per hour rate is a much better deal as not many of the girls charge that for a whole hour.  As for her being 18.  I would ask to see her passport!  The other week I saw a girl on AW who had accidentally posted a shot of her passport as her verification picture.  She was actually 18.  I suspect there are very few girls on AW who really are 18 though - regardless of what they say.
Glad you had a good punt and thanks for posting the review.
:drinks:
As I said, at my age, I don't give a toss if she's 18 or 28. She looks 18-20 to me (I deal with a lot of young girls as a teacher and part-time Uni' lecturer, so have a decent idea) but regardless, she is HOT looking!

LL

(I deal with a lot of young girls as a teacher and part-time Uni' lecturer, so have a decent idea)
You lucky bastard!

goldentiger13

After reading the positive review, I had to go see her today  =) . She has an amazing slim body, perfect firm round C cup tits, very tight pussy and she definitely looks very young to me. My only negative I got delayed 45min.

password02

After reading the positive review, I had to go see her today  =) . She has an amazing slim body, perfect firm round C cup tits, very tight pussy and she definitely looks very young to me. My only negative I got delayed 45min.

Maybe due to all the extra UKP punters seeing her from UKP review here - Better be careful she does not get too popular!!! may be costly for some of us

Offline mattylondon

Maybe due to all the extra UKP punters seeing her from UKP review here - Better be careful she does not get too popular!!! may be costly for some of us
She looks good and her rates are reasonable............. right now!

I never worry about such things such as a price hike. There are always plenty of other fish to book if she does that.  ;)

taffy

Booked to see her Monday at 3, waited around as she was either running late or some greedy bugger extended his booking.

Decided to abandon just after 4. I fear this girl will not make it to the end of the week.

Will try again tomorrow, can anyone recommend a plan b in the area?

password02

I am still waiting on a reply to my 3 texts, 2x AW emails and 2x voice messages.

Have already given up and am looking at other more reliable options...

mikey40

Seen her twice, Thurs and yesterday. Didn't spend too much time on the bed, as i asked her to put her shoes on and fucked her standing up, with her bent over the massage table, then sat her on it and finally sitting on the chair, with her bouncing up and down. Must say i enjoyed it much more Thurs, she just seemed fresher and also got her to dress up with stocking and suspenders before i arrived. 2nd time she just had jeans on. Great little body and a really nice girl, nothing wrong with the flat, probably cost at least £500,000 on the open market and room is good, although agree bed is a springy. Blowjob not that great but good at ball licking. If you want a major PSE then probably best to book one, with their body covered in tattoo's and pumped up lips and tits. This girl is all natural

password02

mikey40 when did you contact her? was it early morning and was her comms good with you?
As I have tried several times yesterday and no answer.

vt

:drinks:
As I said, at my age, I don't give a toss if she's 18 or 28. She looks 18-20 to me (I deal with a lot of young girls as a teacher and part-time Uni' lecturer, so have a decent idea) but regardless, she is HOT looking!

All that temptation at the workplace and you're not allowed to touch!! No wonder you have to get out and book a hot young girl to relieve that frustration!!  ;)

Cheers for the report!!  :drinks:

vorian

All that temptation at the workplace and you're not allowed to touch!! No wonder you have to get out and book a hot young girl to relieve that frustration!!  ;)

Cheers for the report!!  :drinks:

I think ParisB made a comment about that on her Twitter the other day and not in a nice way.

mikey40

Texted her in the morning about 10-10.30 for early afternoon appointment. Didn't have any problems. texted her again about 40 mins before to say i was on the way. Both times on time as well, maybe i was just lucky there, as others have been kept waiting . Maybe she is busier early evening onwards.

password02

Thanks will text her now for an afternoon slot - any chance anyone used a car as I know parking is a nightmare  :scare:around that area!!

Offline Meursault

With respect, I'm truly never "tempted" in my workplace, so your comments are a bit facile. In fairness to you; mates, who are not in teaching, say similar things for "a laugh". Without wishing to sound too righteous, I was genuinely pointing out that I can judge the age of young people quite accurately.
Please can we leave this subject alone. I'm uncomfortable with it and wish I had said nothing now. Ultimately it's my fault, so please give me a break.  :drinks:

bigone

See samis back,
but now 120 for the hour was 80
did you pay her a visit jimmy  :rolleyes:

Offline JamesKW

I have her on hotlist will wait for rates to return to £80 which I think is more realistic for services offered.

Offline Sedlmayer

Still with the extra for owo £90 for an hour in London is not terrible. Especially if the body was top notch.

Profile now says £120/hr - too much if there's no proper DFK. Plenty of better deals out there.  :thumbsdown:

xCocoMonroe

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My favourite wasn't available today so I did a location search and found this lovely looking girl.

A truly gorgeous petite Polish 18 year old. Definitely in the top 5 bodies I've ever laid hands on, in any context, and pretty with it. Only here until 9th March and then back in May. Nice flat 3/4 minutes from Arsenal tube station, just off Gillespie Rd.

Positives
Definitely 18
Amazing body, petite, slim, tanned, perfect 34c/d boobs
Very pretty (much better than photos - the one in the car is an OK likeness)
Very classy and well manicured
Clean, fresh and no hint of smoking
Lovely lingerie
Smiley and chatty
Quite mature for her age and not phased by the job
Cum twice in 30 minutes offered
RO seemingly enjoyed
Shower offered (declined, so can't comment on time issue)

Neutral (imo)
Oral without £10
English is only basic conversational

Negative
No fingers
Booking back to back I fear. I was delayed 30 minutes, so if you are not on the doorstep beware. Head for the pubs on Blackstock Rd (3/4 minutes walk away)

Overall a very good vanilla punt with a stunning young girl.

I saw this same girl as advertising on vivastreet a few times with the same few pictures and profile seems similar, but was advertising as 22. So she's not 18. Still gorg though!

Offline Sedlmayer

See, I'm just not reading this the same way some of you are (not saying you're wrong)

"Perfunctory kissing, definitely no FK
Oral without £10
English is only basic conversational [therefore, together with her young age, to me means she's being pimped]
No fingers
Booking back to back I fear. I was delayed 30 minutes, so if you are not on the doorstep beware"

The above would make it a Neutral for me at the very best. If you want OWO, as most of us do, that's £130/hr - way too much.
Add the bad comms, and punters getting delayed etc, and you're getting a bit of a shit service IMHO.  :thumbsdown:

Looks like her youth is the main attraction here, unless I'm missing something  :unknown:

To be really honest, and with respect, this sounds like just the sort of thing to be avoided - a "managed", highly inexperienced girl starts working in London. Her looks and age attract lots of punters, who, I assume, are prepared to overlook the crap service and back-to-back bookings, and resultant delays to bookings. In view of her popularity, her "manager" hikes her fee by 50%... :scare:

You're having a laugh :dash:

Offline mr man

Her profile now states she charges extra £10 for OWO. . .

Offline Sedlmayer

Her profile now states she charges extra £10 for OWO. . .

Yes - the OP said that - try to read the whole thread before engaging mouth.....? :wacko:

Offline jesus_jones

And down come her rates. £80/30mins, £100ph +£10 for owo is still too high, I reckon her rates will drop again.