Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dumb question time?  (Read 1585 times)

herelonely

Having punted for about 8 years, but only about 25 times I still feel a newbie (no pun intended). One thing I've never done is showered specifically, going from work (or during work) I don't hsve the opportunity.  Can I ask, if you take the opportunity to use the facilities at an incall, is this considered to be a part of the hour or does the hour start in the bedroom?

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
This varies.  Some will class it as part of the booking and some wont.  It is best to ask the woman you want to see.  Most will probably not count it unless you spend ages in there as a quick shower takes a couple of minutes so if you are in there 10 - 15 minutes you should expect it to be counted but 5minutes it shouldn't but again it depends on how each person works

herelonely

vorian

It is a sign of quality imho, after all what good prossie wouldn't want the punter to be happy and feel fresh it will enhance the punt for the punter. The bad, back to back, clock watchers want you in and out as quickly as possible and don't give a fuck about the extra customer service this shows. Of course time is money so if you don't take the piss and expect a full half hour soak in the tub, then I have never had a 5 minute shower included at either end of the punt.

dilettante

Shower??!! - nah, just douse yourself in copious quantities of Old Spice and wipe your nob over with a wet wipe before you go in.

Offline ik8133

Shower??!! - nah, just douse yourself in copious quantities of Old Spice and wipe your nob over with a wet wipe before you go in.

....and then a quick rub on the curtains on the way out!  :D

Offline Urban_G

In my experience most wg's include this in the time you paid for, so if you take one, be as fast as you can. I can count on one hand the wg's who haven't included it in the time and I have only seen them both (there's a clue) for the first time in the last year.

Generally I only punt locally and on weekends so I usually take a shower beforehand and have never had a problem with this method.

SirFrank

I tend to think the clock starts ticking when I set foot in the girls gaff and that isn't a figure of speech. When I do shower tho I always make a point of washing my arse crack with the girls face flannel. It's just how I roll

vorian

I tend to think the clock starts ticking when I set foot in the girls gaff and that isn't a figure of speech. When I do shower tho I always make a point of washing my arse crack with the girls face flannel. It's just how I roll

Let's just hope SirFrank, that the previous punter didn't have the same idea as you. :D

SirFrank

Let's just hope SirFrank, that the previous punter didn't have the same idea as you. :D

Haha. Funny you should say that. My arse has been red raw since my last punt...

herelonely

Haha. Funny you should say that. My arse has been red raw since my last punt...

Sorry about that...

SirFrank

Sorry about that...

Hey no worries. I suppose you reap what you sow. It was always going to happen one day.

Seriously tho I always shower where possible before I go but some girls insist on another shower there. I don mind our time starting from the time she opens the door. What I do mind tho is if her flat is in a complex and she think our time starts when she buzzes me into the complex itself, especially if it takes 10 mins to get to her gaff

vorian

Hey no worries. I suppose you reap what you sow. It was always going to happen one day.

Seriously tho I always shower where possible before I go but some girls insist on another shower there. I don mind our time starting from the time she opens the door. What I do mind tho is if her flat is in a complex and she think our time starts when she buzzes me into the complex itself, especially if it takes 10 mins to get to her gaff

I know what you mean SF I have seen a few girls that work in apartment blocks MK Hub for example and once you bypass the main doors, it might be on the tenth floor. Those days I pray the lift is working or the first service I ask for is a heart massage and a lift to A&E.