Author Topic: helena hot tattoos - Watford B&S  (Read 553 times)


3 review(s) for helena hot tattoos (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Ron89

External Link/Members Only

Second time I've visited this house in central Watford in the past few months. They've bait and switched me both times. The profile means absolutely nothing it's just to bring the punters in so ignore it. Didn't get a choice of girls just a middle aged Brazilian with an ok arse but a horrible body otherwise. I politely declined and saved the money.

If you see a Brazilian WG's profile in Watford with 60 for half hour and 120 for an hour, it's definitely the same maid/set-up, and you will definitely be B&S'd.


This has happened to me twice this year and many times before that so it's a safe bet. I guess I keep going because it's local and occasionally the switch is hot so I go ahead with the punt.

Offline Metalgear2018

Location: down the quite street? I have been there once and walked

Offline Ron89

Location: down the quite street? I have been there once and walked
Yeah the house at the end of that street, famous within Watty nowadays.