Author Topic: Niomi Masquerade Girls - Darlington Incall  (Read 965 times)


6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5425051) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Cumberland

Incall for 60 minutes at £110.
Good venue, friendly and enthusiastic girl, ‘glamour girl’ appearance.

External Link/Members Only

Communications
Initially email to agency. All confirmed then text on the day. Very efficient.

Location
A modern development with flats a few minutes drive from Darlington station. Safe area and easy parking. When I arrived and sent final text was told she was running 10 minutes late. I was first appointment of the day and she does have a long drive so understandable.

Niomi
A mid-20s girl with striking ice blue eyes (contacts?), lots of makeup, extensions in her dark hair, long eyelashes, enhanced tits and a curvy body with a heavy fake tan. She definitely tries hard with her appearance. She is extremely Barbie-like and has a porn star fake-ness about her looks that I quite liked. The word ‘fake’ isn’t meant to sound negative, as I’d prefer that to the lazy girl-next-door offering in basic bra/pants and pony tail. YMMV.

Facilities
Modern flat, laminate floor, very clean. Had use of the whole place so you can play in the living room on the sofa or bedroom or both. Shower, toilet, sink was en-suite to bedroom. Clean and tidy. It was a daytime meeting but the blinds were closed but still bright enough in the room to see everything.

Action
I think because she was running late she had just stepped out of the shower and either hadn’t dried herself fully or hadn’t rubbed in her moisturiser enough, but as we hugged she had a wet/oiliness to her back that was a bit off putting. But she is a good kisser although nothing too deep. She is definitely into what she does and seems to genuinely enjoy the action. She loved receiving oral and rimming. All very clean and neat. She immediately returned the favour, firstly she gave a slutty spit on my cock and then gave me a good sucking with ball play. Deep but not down her throat unfortunately. However, she has a filthy look in her eyes all the time which is great. When we had sex it was intense and energetic. I most enjoyed doggie and pushed her flat on the bed before cumming in the condom with her pinned down. She is comfortable talking obscenities and encouraging you to do her harder/faster which is a rare confidence. Throughout, she is very engaged in asking/telling you how it feels and also likes to give you complements when you get it right !!

Had my shower and returned but she had left the room. I waited for about 2-3 minutes but then had to go looking for her. She was in the lounge, presumably distracted by the need for rescheduling her upcoming bookings due to her traffic issues and our later start.

Had a nice chat, she is really friendly and has other jobs and hobbies so that maybe explains why she is so into what she does as she isn’t full time.

Positives
Porn star slutty looks
Filthy talk
Friendly and chatty
Clean and fresh

Neutrals
Not toned body
No attempt from her to initiate round 2

Negatives
Went missing after round 1
Wet/oily skin at the start
Her heavy fake tan rubbed off on my clothes so be careful !!

Overall, a good meeting with a slutty looking, filth talking, glamour girl who tries hard to make it feel special. Would probably see again.

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
Cheers, sounds like she is worth a visit, I think I will probably just go for 30 mins though.

Offline Cumberland

Good call. I normally aim for 2 rounds hence the 60 minute booking. But this time it just never really happened as I took too long on round 1 so I agree I wasted some money, nice as it was to chat it was an expensive conversation beyond the 45 minute mark.