Punt took place on Wednesday evening after as all the girls on my hotlist weren't working on the day

Texted her for her availability on the day and she replied straightaway asking me to call her. I called her and booked for 45 mins at a cost of £110. She is located in a flat in Brentford.
I knock on door and she opens hiding behind the door. Room has air con that was on

I give her the money and go to bathroom to wash my hands. Come out and she asks what I want. I get owo which was decent and licking the balls

she also grinds her arse on cock to get me hard. Now there's no way her arse is real

Peter it's a bubble butt but I don't believe it is real

I mean she is short with big tits that are fake but soft with some big nipples and she has a muscular back then her arse is round like anti gravity but she tells me it's all from the gym

you can't fool me hun

her skin is soft and she asks you what position you want and when you want sex, so she is polite and wants you to enjoy the moment.
I do standing doggie with that arse, cowgirl and missionary and I'm pounding her and she is wincing as she says baby you are big. But she didn't restrict the pounding I gave her

I ease up at the end as all I could hear was ohh ohhh ahhh ohh with her soft accent

I came in missionary and then got a decent massage from her as she has strong hands. She offered me a shower after I came and I get dressed and leave.
A good punt but may see her again as a last minute punt if the girls from my hotlist are not available as a fake arse puts me off slightly.
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only