Author Topic: ARABIC THREAD  (Read 134484 times)

Persia

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Really  :sarcastic: so she is as thick as fuck and not just around her middle   :wackogirl:
Any links to the story
You can find it online. The sun and the Daily beast still have it online External Link/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

Actually the headline was “Muslim hooker wedding scandal” it was about me offering temporary mutha marriage to Muslim clients.

So you were a muthafucker? Yo!  :D

Persia

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She’s as stupid as she looks then.
yes that’s right I’m stupid as far as I’m aware you don’t need to be a member of Mensa to be a brass.

James999

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I don’t understand this logic.
Booking an escort who openly states she doesn’t want to see you if you are a member of this forum.

Are you a Pros$ie, as you are applying their fucked up logic, they have no idea who a member of this forum is or who they are if they turn up to see them  :dash:

Offline winkywanky

You can find it online. The sun and the Daily beast still have it online External Link/Members Only


Very interesting.

“Allahu Akbar! Had the best mutah experience everr.”

Well there's a review we don't see on UKP very often  :D.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,147
  • Likes: 793
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
yes that’s right I’m stupid as far as I’m aware you don’t need to be a member of Mensa to be a brass.

You have 33 posts on this thread, can I give you a bit of advice, stop now, this isn't a chat platform for escorts and punters, it's for punters to express their opinions.

Offline finn5555


If you will come on here spouting utter shite, then you make it my business.

So you were a WG at 16? Interesting back-story, I'll bet.

Of course being Muslim 16 is permissible after all Muhammad liked them young  :timeout: although it’s all a myth, mind you fucking her in the arse is a no no ....
All weird if you ask me  :rolleyes:

James999

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
yes that’s right I’m stupid as far as I’m aware you don’t need to be a member of Mensa to be a brass.

You're not Persia, just some idiot pretending to be and winding people up, I won't report you as I'm not sure on the new owners stance with such matters.............. Personally I'd fuck you off as would the previous Admin.  :music:

Offline fudi_maar

I was trying to 'not feed the troll', but this opening line in the newspaper article Persia posted got me laughing :

"The Kim Kardashian of Islamic call girls is blazing a trail for British Muslims who are embracing a traditional form of marriage to absolve themselves of the sin of premarital sex."

Amazing how the media will put a positive spin on a nonsensical practice, in the name of political correctness.

"embracing a traditional form of marriage" = fucking a WG for an hour and it's all OK in the eyes of the universal lord because you read aloud some lines from a holy book before you stuck your dick in her arse.

Not reading those lines and having sex = you spend eternity in hell.

Marvellous.

(Kudos to you Persia for charging $100 just to read out aloud with the punter whose cock you are about to devour.)





Offline unus669

She’s as stupid as she looks then.

Judging by her performance, on this thread, I’d have to concur :D

Persia

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
You're not Persia, just some idiot pretending to be and winding people up, I won't report you as I'm not sure on the new owners stance with such matters.............. Personally I'd fuck you off as would the previous Admin.  :music:
Check my Twitter that this is not me, or read my blog on my Adultwork page. After receiving stupid racist threatening emails from members on here since my link was posted again in this thread  -I felt I had to come on here to remind you all that I’m already a blacklisted service provider and there really is no excuse for any of you to be trying to book me and to by all means blacklist me again and make it definite this time, don’t post my link, Don’t promote me and don’t direct anybody my way. You can tell a lot about a man by the way he speaks about sex workers. I don’t want to spend time with anybody who writes and speaks about women like you do on here. I will not take on any new clients because of this forum.

Offline Cellular40

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 401
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
Are you a Pros$ie, as you are applying their fucked up logic, they have no idea who a member of this forum is or who they are if they turn up to see them  :dash:
No I am not.

I’ve already stated that which can be seen on Page 3.

Cheers.
Banned reason: Shit stirring troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cellular40

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 401
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
Judging by her performance, on this thread, I’d have to concur :D

 :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Shit stirring troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sunnyj

I have seen her more than a year ago near Maida Vale. She is a young and beautiful Moroccan girl and provides a good service. Now this profile is switched and also this group is known for B&S.
Unicorn sighting

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

British £140 ph Paddington

Offline last_days_of_logan

winky wanky I am sure you can appreciate the answer to all of these questions is - mind your own business. Considering I have been a sex worker since I was 16 I think I do know the difference between being on the game and being a hairdresser. My point was just because somebody is a client doesn’t mean you can’t become friends.

16!!!!????

Offline Global_Punter

Calm after the storm, @Thepacifist started this thread in search of Arabic SP's not Arabic TWATS now we can go back to the regular scheduled programme... :drinks:  :thumbsup:
 
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 08:53:50 pm by Global_Punter »

Online kuck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,159
  • Likes: 46
  •  
  • Reviews: 38
@missyPersiana94 on Twitter:
Quote
Lol yes it is me posting as Persia on uk cunting. Just reminding them on there that they are not welcome after the morons keep trying to book me

 :lol: :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 09:49:34 pm by kuck »

Offline Global_Punter


@missyPersiana94 on Twitter:
 :lol: :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only



Crazy, she clearing just loves the attention, its a pure case of a Donkey that thinks she's a horse , I can imagine how SP's feel about a site such as UKP - but on another note 95.9% of them will get clients based on reviews or info posted on this forum.

Punting in the UK is really hard due to lack of regulation / recognition of the trade - without a site like UKP, we'll be fishing in the dark.

 
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 10:12:19 pm by Global_Punter »

Online kuck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,159
  • Likes: 46
  •  
  • Reviews: 38

Crazy, she clearing just loves the attention, its a pure case of a Donkey that thinks she's a horse , I can imagine how SP's feel about a site such as UKP - but on another note 95.9% of them will get clients based on reviews or info posted on this forum.

Punting in the UK is really hard due to lack of regulation / recognition of the trade - without a site like UKP, we'll be fishing in the dark.

I don't know why she'd even care. She'd be making decent money if only a small percentage of her claimed 7k followers on onlyfans are paying subscribers.

Offline sunnyj


Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
Hidden AW feedback and expensive.

Profile currently states Finnish...
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline unus669


Crazy, she clearing just loves the attention, its a pure case of a Donkey that thinks she's a horse , I can imagine how SP's feel about a site such as UKP - but on another note 95.9% of them will get clients based on reviews or info posted on this forum.

Punting in the UK is really hard due to lack of regulation / recognition of the trade - without a site like UKP, we'll be fishing in the dark.

Indeed.

Very strange WG :thumbsdown:

Offline mace-window

Indeed.

Very strange WG :thumbsdown:

She's not strange. She's a crazy narcissist WG to stay away from. A shame as I wanted to see her but with that kind of attitude, fucking stay clear. 

Offline unus669

She's not strange. She's a crazy narcissist WG to stay away from. A shame as I wanted to see her but with that kind of attitude, fucking stay clear.

 :thumbsup: :hi:

Offline Bassman

You’ve only got to look at her twitter feed to realise she’s a bit special!  :lol:

Offline jeanphillipe

i cant remember where i read this but there was a review where the punter commented how "Psycho booty" was a tad strange. Kept asking why he paid for sex, and questions about if he got any for free etc.  :crazy:

Offline winkywanky

"Psycho booty" was a tad strange. Kept asking why he paid for sex, and questions about if he got any for free etc.  :crazy:


To which one might reply: 'because you're selling it, and by the way, do you ever give it out for free?'

Offline Global_Punter

Maybe its only me has anyone seen this post on TrustPilot by Missy persiana

URL below:

External Link/Members Only

Missy persiana

2 reviews

Star 1

Updated 3 hours ago

Ukpunting is a hate organisation putting women at risk.
Uk punting is a website for sociopaths who hate prostitutes - yet still obsessively seek out their services.

Members of this despicable forum are all very paranoid about their identities being revealed to the real world yet they spend all their time gossiping and writing about it online. UKP members expect payed privacy, absolute discretion and a right to anonymity when visiting service providers but think they have a right to then go online troll the women they have spent time, speaking appallingly about them in graphic details discussing a private service with a bunch of strangers and posting the women’s photos without permission. If you want anonymity and discretion then it’s a 2 way street. Be a gentleman and keep your mouth shut or waiver your rights to anonymity. UKP members would be in uproar if a service provider broke their trust and went to their place of work, wrote malicious lies about them and posted their photos without permission - so why is it ok for UKP members to do this to a working girl?
The amount of harm this website causes to already vulnerable women is truly unforgivable. I know 2 other Arab girls who have been forced out of the business because of this dangerous forum continuously posting their hidden face photos without permission resulting in 1 of the women almost being beaten to death.
Any man who respects women would not be a part of this hate organisation so it is fair for service providers to ban members but Almost impossible to regulate. Members of this forum can not be trusted with working girls addresses. Luckily for myself I have a niche in the market and I am now able to stick with my current regulars and have no need to take on any new clients. Sadly for many women in this industry they don’t have a choice.
Hopefully this appalling website will be closed down soon.
BoraBora the reason you have consecutive bad punts is because of your chronic body odour. I had no choice to point this out to you and let’s face you got embarrassed and decided your appalling body odour was my fault. So you decided to write your malicious review and tell lies about me instead.
Shinz you have a terrible habit of nagging to death and being a spoilt self entitled brat with bad breath who made me feel uncomfortable in my home, then proceeded to go out of his way to anonymously troll me online and then try and make another booking with me!
Global Punter you smarmy creep thank goodness we have never met! Danke! Ta mère la p*te , ton père le client et toi l'accident!
Ali Khan aka BoraBora you represent the scum clients women should avoid. I have never outed anybody in my life I have simply stated your nationality and your username. I also have your emails threatening to throw acid on me which I will be taking to the police. I still have your phone number, WhatsApp photo if I wanted to I could really out you! All of you guys on UKP deserve it anyway with the disgusting way you treat and speak about women. If you care about being outed then keep your mouth shut! Call me a Wh0re all you like you just show yourself for what you are. A smelly ignorant imbecile who enjoys harrasing and abusing women. Go fck yourself in the head. Thank you for posting my adultwork link by the way it will lead people to read my uncensored blog! Also using Islamic references when discussing prostitution just shows what an absolute fool you are! Do you know how many white Racist’s are on UKP and you are calling them your brothers? You muppet!
Read my Adultwork blog for the truth.

Another one by from 2018

Missy persiana


2 reviews

Star 1

12 Apr 2018
Nothing but a disgrace towards all women.
Disgusting, abusive site to degrade women. There was a time when what happened between 2 consenting adults in the privacy of their homes was kept that way -private. Absolutely no need to reveal all the graphic details & disect these women like they are pieces of meat in public chat rooms. No true gentleman would do that. A petition is being launched to eradicate this forum.


« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 10:51:09 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 12:24:33 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac


Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline unus669

Maybe its only me has anyone seen this post on TrustPilot by Missy persiana

URL below:

External Link/Members Only

Missy persiana

2 reviews

Star 1

Updated 3 hours ago

Ukpunting is a hate organisation putting women at risk.
Uk punting is a website for sociopaths who hate prostitutes - yet still obsessively seek out their services.

Members of this despicable forum are all very paranoid about their identities being revealed to the real world yet they spend all their time gossiping and writing about it online. UKP members expect payed privacy, absolute discretion and a right to anonymity when visiting service providers but think they have a right to then go online troll the women they have spent time, speaking appallingly about them in graphic details discussing a private service with a bunch of strangers and posting the women’s photos without permission. If you want anonymity and discretion then it’s a 2 way street. Be a gentleman and keep your mouth shut or waiver your rights to anonymity. UKP members would be in uproar if a service provider broke their trust and went to their place of work, wrote malicious lies about them and posted their photos without permission - so why is it ok for UKP members to do this to a working girl?
The amount of harm this website causes to already vulnerable women is truly unforgivable. I know 2 other Arab girls who have been forced out of the business because of this dangerous forum continuously posting their hidden face photos without permission resulting in 1 of the women almost being beaten to death.
Any man who respects women would not be a part of this hate organisation so it is fair for service providers to ban members but Almost impossible to regulate. Members of this forum can not be trusted with working girls addresses. Luckily for myself I have a niche in the market and I am now able to stick with my current regulars and have no need to take on any new clients. Sadly for many women in this industry they don’t have a choice.
Hopefully this appalling website will be closed down soon.
BoraBora the reason you have consecutive bad punts is because of your chronic body odour. I had no choice to point this out to you and let’s face you got embarrassed and decided your appalling body odour was my fault. So you decided to write your malicious review and tell lies about me instead.
Shinz you have a terrible habit of nagging to death and being a spoilt self entitled brat with bad breath who made me feel uncomfortable in my home, then proceeded to go out of his way to anonymously troll me online and then try and make another booking with me!
Global Punter you smarmy creep thank goodness we have never met! Danke! Ta mère la p*te , ton père le client et toi l'accident!
Ali Khan aka BoraBora you represent the scum clients women should avoid. I have never outed anybody in my life I have simply stated your nationality and your username. I also have your emails threatening to throw acid on me which I will be taking to the police. I still have your phone number, WhatsApp photo if I wanted to I could really out you! All of you guys on UKP deserve it anyway with the disgusting way you treat and speak about women. If you care about being outed then keep your mouth shut! Call me a Wh0re all you like you just show yourself for what you are. A smelly ignorant imbecile who enjoys harrasing and abusing women. Go fck yourself in the head. Thank you for posting my adultwork link by the way it will lead people to read my uncensored blog! Also using Islamic references when discussing prostitution just shows what an absolute fool you are! Do you know how many white Racist’s are on UKP and you are calling them your brothers? You muppet!
Read my Adultwork blog for the truth.

Another one by from 2018

Missy persiana


2 reviews

Star 1

12 Apr 2018
Nothing but a disgrace towards all women.
Disgusting, abusive site to degrade women. There was a time when what happened between 2 consenting adults in the privacy of their homes was kept that way -private. Absolutely no need to reveal all the graphic details & disect these women like they are pieces of meat in public chat rooms. No true gentleman would do that. A petition is being launched to eradicate this forum.

Couldn’t make this up :lol:

A prostitute advertising on line, on a website, where reviews are written and feedback given. Is whinging about another website, that effectively does the same. :unknown:

Does anyone put their real pic, on their WhatsApp punting phone? My punting phone has the picture, of a well know star, who doesn’t have my ‘natural tan’  :D

Think, one can safely say, this WG, certainly isn’t the ‘full ticket’ :crazy:

Offline last_days_of_logan

Couldn’t make this up :lol:

A prostitute advertising on line, on a website, where reviews are written and feedback given. Is whinging about another website, that effectively does the same. :unknown:

Does anyone put their real pic, on their WhatsApp punting phone? My punting phone has the picture, of a well know star, who doesn’t have my ‘natural tan’  :D

Think, one can safely say, this WG, certainly isn’t the ‘full ticket’ :crazy:

Hey man, to be honest... i know it seems funny but what she has done there is pretty serious, did she just expose an a clients real name?


Offline Global_Punter


Hey man, to be honest... i know it seems funny but what she has done there is pretty serious, did she just expose an a clients real name?


@Logan it seems she exposed Al* Kha* aka BoraBorav, I'm assuming Al* Kha* is the guys real name and Bora Borav the punting name.

She takes the whole thing to another level, @KT was mention in here AW blog too, at the moment all she's got is Al* Kha*

It will be safe to avoid her  :D, she's definitely a train crash waiting to happen.

In addition she does have CCTV installed, which she can use to capture snap shots etc if she does get to know your real name & occupation its a problem, as she likely to go public with the details.

I've put * against the name just incase it turns out to be the guys real name  :dash:

 
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 09:10:10 am by Global_Punter »

Offline unus669

Hey man, to be honest... i know it seems funny but what she has done there is pretty serious, did she just expose an a clients real name?

I hope it’s not :scare:

Offline Global_Punter


Couldn’t make this up :lol:

A prostitute advertising on line, on a website, where reviews are written and feedback given. Is whinging about another website, that effectively does the same. :unknown:

Does anyone put their real pic, on their WhatsApp punting phone? My punting phone has the picture, of a well know star, who doesn’t have my ‘natural tan’  :D

Think, one can safely say, this WG, certainly isn’t the ‘full ticket’ :crazy:



I'd says it's better to use a punting phone when calling any SP and try not to upload your personal pictures.

Another odd one, I've encountered recently was an SP asking what I did for a living prior to the booking - I'm happy to tell them what I do but it will be best to avoid giving company name or location, basically anything that will give the other party ammunition if they go crazy like this SP.

Discreet is out of the window for her, I personally only upload pictures that an SP has uploaded not her personally whats app if she gives me her personal number.

I'm also curious as she states x 2 Arab girls have left the trade, because of UKP besides PetitSuraia I don't know any other that have quit or taken a break.


         
 

« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 09:24:28 am by Global_Punter »


Offline unus669

I'd says it's better to use a punting phone when calling any SP and try not to upload your personal pictures.

Another odd one, I've encountered recently was an SP asking what I did for a living prior to the booking - I'm happy to tell them what I do but it will be best to avoid giving company name or location, basically anything that will give the other party ammunition if they go crazy like this SP.

Discreet is out of the window for her, I personally only upload pictures that an SP has uploaded not her personally whats app if she gives me her personal number.

I'm also curious as she states x 2 Arab girls have left the trade, because of UKP besides PetitSuraia I don't know any other that have quit or taken a break.


       

You’d think most of that would be punting 101.

I’d be surprised PetitSuraia, leaving or taking a break, had anything to do, with what this site does, as stated by this  Arab SP. PS used to post regularly on the former sister site, so was well aware, of this site’s function.

Offline Global_Punter


You’d think most of that would be punting 101.

I’d be surprised PetitSuraia, leaving or taking a break, had anything to do, with what this site does, as stated by this  Arab SP. PS used to post regularly on the former sister site, so was well aware, of this site’s function.


It will be safe to agree that once an SP post up pictures or clips in their gallery they know it in the public domain & will be seen or shared by punters via review etc

Once its not taken from her facebook or private profiles then it will be safe to say no privacy laws have been broken.

What she calls trolling, we call pre punt research - I know SP's will like us to just turn up for a punt, no research or reviews which is why they hate UKP.

In addition I suspect she's still reading threads on the forum as her post on TrustPilot was revised to answer @Logan question.

Funny enough, TrustPilot is a review site not a forum thread, soon she will run out of sites in virtual space to post her crap  :D
 
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 09:58:16 am by Global_Punter »

Offline unus669

It will be safe to agree that once an SP post up pictures or clips in their gallery they know it in the public domain & will be seen or shared by punters via review etc

Once its not taken from her facebook or private profiles then it will be safe to say no privacy laws have been broken.

What she calls trolling, we call pre punt research - I know SP's will like us to just turn up for a punt, no research or reviews which is why they hate UKP.

In addition I suspect she's still reading threads on the forum as her post on TrustPilot was revised to answer @Logan question.

Funny enough, TrustPilot is a review site not a forum thread, soon she will run out of sites in virtual space to post her crap  :D
 

Indeed.

Strange woman, methinks. Certainly the kinda of WG, I avoid like the plague  :D

Offline last_days_of_logan

It will be safe to agree that once an SP post up pictures or clips in their gallery they know it in the public domain & will be seen or shared by punters via review etc

Once its not taken from her facebook or private profiles then it will be safe to say no privacy laws have been broken.

What she calls trolling, we call pre punt research - I know SP's will like us to just turn up for a punt, no research or reviews which is why they hate UKP.

In addition I suspect she's still reading threads on the forum as her post on TrustPilot was revised to answer @Logan question.

Funny enough, TrustPilot is a review site not a forum thread, soon she will run out of sites in virtual space to post her crap  :D
 

Just saw that, the odd thing is that i was asking if she posted the person's real name as i was shocked an SP would....it wasn't a statement of fact.

Ironic to think that she lets rip saying i falsely accused her when i didnt actually say she did that, yet she actually wrongly accuses me of something ...all in the same sentence


Offline Global_Punter


Just saw that, the odd thing is that i was asking if she posted the person's real name as i was shocked an SP would....it wasn't a statement of fact.

Ironic to think that she lets rip saying i falsely accused her when i didnt actually say she did that, yet she actually wrongly accuses me of something ...all in the same sentence



She's bad new mate ! after reading post like " I still have your phone number, WhatsApp photo if I wanted to I could really out you! "

In addition her here lurking around after been banned from the site, & revising her post - she definitely a strange one.

I personally wouldn't want to be in the same room with an unpredictable character.....

As stated a plague, that should be avoided - she reckons £300 out-prices UKP users what a half-witte & uppity SP.

True definition of a mooncalf
 
   

Offline winkywanky

Maybe its only me has anyone seen this post on TrustPilot by Missy persiana

Ukpunting is a hate organisation putting women at risk.
Uk punting is a website for sociopaths who hate prostitutes - yet still obsessively seek out their services.

Members of this despicable forum are all very paranoid about their identities being revealed to the real world yet they spend all their time gossiping and writing about it online. UKP members expect payed privacy, absolute discretion and a right to anonymity when visiting service providers but think they have a right to then go online troll the women they have spent time, speaking appallingly about them in graphic details discussing a private service with a bunch of strangers and posting the women’s photos without permission.


UKP is a website where punters can review SPs to provide information on prices and quality of service. Of course that necessarily involves some graphic detail, it's PAID-FOR SEX we're talking about here, not a bunch of guys in a pub dissing their girlfriends to their mates. If you sell sex, don't expect a valued-and-loved girlfriend experience. Get real.

SPs who publicly post up images of their face in their Galleries on AW shouldn't be surprised at those images being shown elsewhere on the internet. In my opinion the only possible caveat to that is images from the Private Gallery being posted elsewhere - it's arguable that they shouldn't be openly spread. Although as a SP you'd be naive to rely on this.

Yes of course, punters want anonymity, that's part of what they pay for, not just the sex. A SP may use facial images to entice the punter, that's their prerogative. If they have done so, they have effectively outed themselves. For a SP to out a punter, the person that pays their wages, is despicable. The SP would have NO BUSINESS if a punter thought he'd be outed. A SP outing a punter because they don't like a review is unforgiveable.

The amount of harm this website causes to already vulnerable women is truly unforgivable. I know 2 other Arab girls who have been forced out of the business because of this dangerous forum continuously posting their hidden face photos without permission resulting in 1 of the women almost being beaten to death.

As I stated above, personally I disagree with posting facial images from Private Galleries. However, the ineptitude of many WGs means they don't realise images from their Videos are openly viewable by punters with AW membership, also that their verification pics are viewable unless they choose to make them unviewable. But any (sane) WG will tell you, if they do this job for any amount of time they will be outed at some point. Even without the use of facial images, friends, relatives, work colleagues will either turn up on the SPs doorstep for services and recognise them, or see enough evidence online to put two and two together. Six degrees of separation + the internet = the truth will out - it's an occupational hazard.

As for a woman being 'nearly beaten to death' that is a matter of conscience for Arab culture, and for the police to deal with - infact, yet a load more ethnic shit that our overstretched  poice force have to deal with.

Luckily for myself I have a niche in the market and I am now able to stick with my current regulars and have no need to take on any new clients.
Hopefully this appalling website [UKP] will be closed down soon.

What a fucking joke. It's already pretty well established here that you're taking a break because you're pissed off at being scrutinised on here. And it's only a matter of time before your 'regulars' stop calling because they fear the oncoming car-crash that is you. You reckon you have made many 'punter friends'...well you will find out the hard way that people who pay you for sex are not your 'friends'. I would hope your customers treat you with respect while they're with you, and that both you as well as they, have a good and mutually satisfying time for the duration of the booking. But that's just what is it, A BOOKING.

BoraBora the reason you have consecutive bad punts is because of your chronic body odour. I had no choice to point this out to you and let’s face you got embarrassed and decided your appalling body odour was my fault. So you decided to write your malicious review and tell lies about me instead.
Shinz you have a terrible habit of nagging to death and being a spoilt self entitled brat with bad breath who made me feel uncomfortable in my home, then proceeded to go out of his way to anonymously troll me online and then try and make another booking with me!
Global Punter you smarmy creep thank goodness we have never met! Danke! Ta mère la p*te , ton père le client et toi l'accident!
Ali Khan aka BoraBora you represent the scum clients women should avoid. I have never outed anybody in my life I have simply stated your nationality and your username. I also have your emails threatening to throw acid on me which I will be taking to the police. I still have your phone number, WhatsApp photo if I wanted to I could really out you! All of you guys on UKP deserve it anyway with the disgusting way you treat and speak about women. If you care about being outed then keep your mouth shut!

If true, this is serious and not very clever.

Call me a Wh0re all you like you just show yourself for what you are. A smelly ignorant imbecile who enjoys harrasing and abusing women. Go fck yourself in the head. Thank you for posting my adultwork link by the way it will lead people to read my uncensored blog! Also using Islamic references when discussing prostitution just shows what an absolute fool you are! Do you know how many white Racist’s are on UKP and you are calling them your brothers? You muppet!
Read my Adultwork blog for the truth.

How do you know GlobalPunter is smelly if you've never met him? Now that actually IS libellous  :D.

As for any 'Islamic references', what I will say is this: what a stupid bint you are (that's a female camel by the way, for those not conversant with Arabic  :hi:).

Disgusting, abusive site to degrade women. There was a time when what happened between 2 consenting adults in the privacy of their homes was kept that way -private. Absolutely no need to reveal all the graphic details & disect these women like they are pieces of meat in public chat rooms. No true gentleman would do that. A petition is being launched to eradicate this forum.


Much in the same way that fluffy punters poetically wax lyrical about WGs they have met, you are confusing a loving relationship with buying sex. If you think no true gentleman would divulge details of a sexual encounter with a punter, then you are certainly no lady.

Good luck with your petition, it will go absolutely nowhere  :hi:.

Offline winkywanky

Apologies to GlobalPunter that all the quotes appear to be from him, and not from Ms. Persiana.

But I think we all get the gist.

Offline stayer


As I stated above, personally I disagree with posting facial images from Private Galleries.
These galleries are not private; they are a means to monetise images and are publicly available to anyone who pays to see them. If a WG is concerned about privacy she either shouldn't upload her images or obscure her face if she does.

Offline tantric talents

These galleries are not private; they are a means to monetise images and are publicly available to anyone who pays to see them. If a WG is concerned about privacy she either shouldn't upload her images or obscure her face if she does.
I tend to agree.
It’s just about the dosh.

Offline Global_Punter



Apologies to GlobalPunter that all the quotes appear to be from him, and not from Ms. Persiana.

But I think we all get the gist.



Haha, no worries winkywanky 

Slight correction she ranted about me with the below sentence, The smelly imbecile rant was in response to Ali Khan aka BoraBora

Also he responded to her review, on the site, as stated I've never met her and will never book such an unsavoury character - her loathe with myself was that I advised an other punter that was contemplating on booking her to read her past reviews as they indicated her questionable character / hygiene hence the below rant  :D :rolleyes:     

  "Global Punter you smarmy creep thank goodness we have never met! Danke! Ta mère la p*te , ton père le client et toi l'accident! "


Ali Khan aka BoraBora you represent the scum clients women should avoid.

"

I have never outed anybody in my life I have simply stated your nationality and your username. I also have your emails threatening to throw acid on me which I will be taking to the police. I still have your phone number, WhatsApp photo if I wanted to I could really out you! All of you guys on UKP deserve it anyway with the disgusting way you treat and speak about women. If you care about being outed then keep your mouth shut! Call me a Wh0re all you like you just show yourself for what you are. A smelly ignorant imbecile who enjoys harrasing and abusing women. Go fck yourself in the head. Thank you for posting my adultwork link by the way it will lead people to read my uncensored blog! Also using Islamic references when discussing prostitution just shows what an absolute fool you are! Do you know how many white Racist’s are on UKP and you are calling them your brothers? You muppet!

"

« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 03:19:22 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline Payyourwaymate

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,084
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 145
Maybe its only me has anyone seen this post on TrustPilot by Missy persiana

URL below:

External Link/Members Only

Missy persiana

2 reviews

Star 1

Updated 3 hours ago

Ukpunting is a hate organisation putting women at risk.
Uk punting is a website for sociopaths who hate prostitutes - yet still obsessively seek out their services.

Members of this despicable forum are all very paranoid about their identities being revealed to the real world yet they spend all their time gossiping and writing about it online. UKP members expect payed privacy, absolute discretion and a right to anonymity when visiting service providers but think they have a right to then go online troll the women they have spent time, speaking appallingly about them in graphic details discussing a private service with a bunch of strangers and posting the women’s photos without permission. If you want anonymity and discretion then it’s a 2 way street. Be a gentleman and keep your mouth shut or waiver your rights to anonymity. UKP members would be in uproar if a service provider broke their trust and went to their place of work, wrote malicious lies about them and posted their photos without permission - so why is it ok for UKP members to do this to a working girl?
The amount of harm this website causes to already vulnerable women is truly unforgivable. I know 2 other Arab girls who have been forced out of the business because of this dangerous forum continuously posting their hidden face photos without permission resulting in 1 of the women almost being beaten to death.
Any man who respects women would not be a part of this hate organisation so it is fair for service providers to ban members but Almost impossible to regulate. Members of this forum can not be trusted with working girls addresses. Luckily for myself I have a niche in the market and I am now able to stick with my current regulars and have no need to take on any new clients. Sadly for many women in this industry they don’t have a choice.
Hopefully this appalling website will be closed down soon.
BoraBora the reason you have consecutive bad punts is because of your chronic body odour. I had no choice to point this out to you and let’s face you got embarrassed and decided your appalling body odour was my fault. So you decided to write your malicious review and tell lies about me instead.
Shinz you have a terrible habit of nagging to death and being a spoilt self entitled brat with bad breath who made me feel uncomfortable in my home, then proceeded to go out of his way to anonymously troll me online and then try and make another booking with me!
Global Punter you smarmy creep thank goodness we have never met! Danke! Ta mère la p*te , ton père le client et toi l'accident!
Ali Khan aka BoraBora you represent the scum clients women should avoid. I have never outed anybody in my life I have simply stated your nationality and your username. I also have your emails threatening to throw acid on me which I will be taking to the police. I still have your phone number, WhatsApp photo if I wanted to I could really out you! All of you guys on UKP deserve it anyway with the disgusting way you treat and speak about women. If you care about being outed then keep your mouth shut! Call me a Wh0re all you like you just show yourself for what you are. A smelly ignorant imbecile who enjoys harrasing and abusing women. Go fck yourself in the head. Thank you for posting my adultwork link by the way it will lead people to read my uncensored blog! Also using Islamic references when discussing prostitution just shows what an absolute fool you are! Do you know how many white Racist’s are on UKP and you are calling them your brothers? You muppet!
Read my Adultwork blog for the truth.

Another one by from 2018

Missy persiana


2 reviews

Star 1

12 Apr 2018
Nothing but a disgrace towards all women.
Disgusting, abusive site to degrade women. There was a time when what happened between 2 consenting adults in the privacy of their homes was kept that way -private. Absolutely no need to reveal all the graphic details & disect these women like they are pieces of meat in public chat rooms. No true gentleman would do that. A petition is being launched to eradicate this forum.

From reading her previous posts and this long comment of hers you posted, it is safe to say she is not the smartest narcissist on the block  :lol: . I thought some one was pretending to be her but it was actually her  :dash: . 

Offline unus669

These galleries are not private; they are a means to monetise images and are publicly available to anyone who pays to see them. If a WG is concerned about privacy she either shouldn't upload her images or obscure her face if she does.

+1

Offline winkywanky

These galleries are not private; they are a means to monetise images and are publicly available to anyone who pays to see them. If a WG is concerned about privacy she either shouldn't upload her images or obscure her face if she does.


By making Private Galleries pay-to-view there is a degree of separation from what can be seen by the casual viewer. Yes of course the images are monetised, but nevertheless not viewable openly.

I also stated that WGs shouldn't rely on that to keep their images from general view, so it's up to them whether they decide to take that risk.

It's simply my opinion that personally I wouldn't post images that I had paid to view from a PG.