Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Brunette Doll - Kensington - B&S  (Read 514 times)

18 review(s) for  Busty Brunette Doll (9 positive, 1 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline FrankBooth

External Link/Members Only

A few weeks ago now / catching up

Location: apartment in Kensington, short walk from Gloucester Road Tube

Price: 140

Duration: 1 hour

Services: OW, Doggy

Comms: Series of prompt texts - no issues

The Girl: Wasn't the girl in the pictures! BUT one of those rare occasions where this one was better! Definitely younger (19/20?), more 'thic' ass & thighs (perfect for me), and actually a great personality

The meet: Initial 'surprise' on entry to flat - clearly not the girl in the pictures but quickly took in the positives while she straightaway approached for a kiss ; Feeling horny as fuck and since looked better for me, thought fuck it

Down to snogging / she's happy to be 'led'/ somewhat submssive ; Began with OW (my request / didn't ask if OWO available) - nice technique but not really deepthroat; Couldn't wait to hold that ass so bent her over the bed and off we go - amazing sight, and she was happy to take a proper pounding; Soon enough I'm done and its downtime for a breather; Decent enough conversation / light massage and we're off again - couldn't really be arsed so left her to it with the more than decent oral/ completed for round 2

Verdict: While obviously bad form to switch from the girl in the photos, I enjoyed her, not 'amazing' service but cracking body so worth a neutral; Wouldn't return - struck lucky this time but don't like the uncertainty of not knowing which girl will be there