Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily at Zen, Upminster Bridge  (Read 2781 times)

Offline Flithy Red

Thought I’d stop by the new Flower Thai massage shop in Corbets Tey Road, Upminster. Parking wasn’t easy, but found a space in a side street.

Mature English woman on reception who said I’d need to fill a form in for treatment. She said there were three ladies working, but all busy until closing.  Took a business card and politely left, decided to call my old haunt, Zen in Upminster Bridge. Two girls, both available, Mandy and Lily, one Chinese, the other “central Asian”. Said I’d be there in 5 minutes.

I saw Lily, the Chinese girl. She met me from their rear car park. Quite pretty, in her 30s, probably size 10-12 figure, not that busty. I confirmed that I’d been before, paid the £45 for the hour and got ready. She was generally chatty at first asking where I needed the massage. Although I told her my lower back, she focussed mostly on my neck and top shoulders. Half way through she asked me to turn over and it didn’t take long for her to start massaging the important place.  Responded very well to the treatment, and I asked her for body to body, but she said “can’t do today”, next time will be okay. Was able to fondle her everywhere, but through her clothes.  I paid her £20 tip, which she appeared very happy with!

A cheerful and smiling lady, but I don’t think I’ll return to see her. Judging by this experience, Zen isn’t as good as it was, and the new Thai shop in Upminster isn’t showing much promise either.

(Zen - Old website link now goes to a shop in South London! External Link/Members Only)
101 Upminster Rd, Hornchurch, Essex, RM11 3XB Tel 07476 041410
Flower Thai - External Link/Members Only Tel 07521914783
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 10:12:59 pm by paintingthetownred »

Offline dieseldriver

I'm still tempted. Liked Lauren, but wouldn't do RO last couple of times even though done it before. And she had an orgasm each time. Some have said she gives a BJ (at a price), but refused me. Can't trace Polish Janet who left two weeks ago. Given up on Ching South Ockendon as try as I did (and not only me), couldn't get more than a HJ.
Yet to try Emma (sounds Polish on phone) who is close by. However, there was a review on her some time back to say HJ only.

Yesterday visited a lady in Pitsea. Posting review in East England reviews.