Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TAYLA BRASIL - OLD STREET - RADIO SILENCE TIMEWASTER  (Read 945 times)

25 review(s) for Tayla Brasil (20 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by JackJones]
49 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6649932) (44 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]
50 review(s) for taylabrazil (45 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline greenlanman

Short notice booking recently as had few unexpected hours free. Scanned the HL for closest to me at the time. Tayla Brasil was available with green light on.

Sent a text at 1:35pm asking for two hours @ 4pm. Replied after 10mins said yes that was fine. Then followed up by sending the address and confirming once more. Thanked her and mused at how easy it was to organise.

Arrive a little early but easy enough to find location off of Old Street EC1V. Communicated to her I was closeby but from there on radio silence.

Let her know I’m there. No reply.

Another message to ask if booking was still available. No reply. Start to walk away..

Waited in total 30mins but was 10mins early.

Sent one more message for the sake of it. No reply.

Text to say thanks for wasting my time and left rather peeved-especially as she has so many good reviews.

Even now posting this she’s still not looked at the WhatsApp messages and this was a few days ago!

Thought I’d be posting a great review this was only going to be negative for this reason. Brazilians are usually reliable and worthwhile this girl broke the mould and put me off.

Sure she is really good and does everything she likes, looks really hot but not for me that day.

Won’t return or recommend as the rudeness & ignorance are big pet hates after especially after agreeing Not the first and certainly not the last..on to the next one!

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Global_Punter

Soz to read of your last minute booking that went wrong, she's on my HL - I'm still tempted to see her  :P
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 09:05:07 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline Trex

She did that me too and I used to see her 3 times. She was my first positive review on here.

I moved on to someone else now.

Offline Global_Punter

Offline Trex

Hows her looks facially ?

I give her about 7/10

Great body, nice women but organising booking is terrible most likely to get double booked. I find that careless.

Anyway good luck trying to book her.

Offline peter purves

I have two mantra's

The first the perennial question

The second I cannot exactly find but its core message reads how I wish punters would try to stop trying to book appointments with Latin WGs.

Generally, it is not part of their modus operandi unfortunately.

Nonetheless sorry to hear mate especially as those pics do look inviting...inviting trouble  :P
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 10:37:42 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline scutty brown

.......................... Brazilians are usually reliable and worthwhile ......................

Not fucked many Brazilians have you?

Offline 0mard3000

I have two mantra's

The second I cannot exactly find but its core message reads how I wish punters would try to stop trying to book appointments with Latin WGs.

Nonetheless sorry to hear mate especially as those pics do look inviting...inviting trouble  :P

Tough to meld the two though as generally, Latina’s have some of the best bubble butts :dash:

Offline greenlanman

Not fucked many Brazilians have you?
On the contrary quite a few actually. There’s reviews Iv posted for Lorena Girlfriend in Baker St, Mia_ in Shoreditch, Beautiful@Bianca Old St & there’s others I haven’t reviewed. Tayla isn’t the first Brazilian Iv left a neg for.

Offline greenlanman

I have two mantra's

Noted & agree. Maybe of the Latins I’ve seen recently because they were the opposite of Tayla, as in perfect comms no messing, delivered the goods VFM. So perhaps I stupidly thought the same, blinded by her hot body and thinking with my cock!

Fucking nothing but trouble mate. She looks naughty!

Offline peter purves

Noted & agree. Maybe of the Latins I’ve seen recently because they were the opposite of Tayla, as in perfect comms no messing, delivered the goods VFM. So perhaps I stupidly thought the same, blinded by her hot body and thinking with my cock!

Fucking nothing but trouble mate. She looks naughty!

I do not punt Latins any more tbh. However, I was never disappointed as such because I had the expectation that I could meet another WG and/or another punter would get in there before me, so I lost the booking, even though I confirmed I am on my way  :dash:

Perhaps Tayla had the bird in the hand as opposed to you ie the bird in the bush.

Hopefully, your run of good comms with the Latin WGs will return again and this is a minor blip  ;)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 01:24:41 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Trex

I bet she doesn't like it if I wasted her time and didnt show up to see her.