Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spam text messages?  (Read 544 times)

mrcameron

Hi guys,

Been a long time lurker here, mainly trying to get some advice and tricks of the trade. Decided to create an account just to get some info regarding these spam text messages I am getting.

The first one was "Exciting new adult services website" with some dodgy link which I never went on. I ignored this one as I thought this could be just a random spam. However the second one I got, "A new babe, not on AW as joined.." raised some doubts as it mentions AW. I have a feeling some WG has been giving her contact list to some kinda spam website?

I have never made an RB booking so I have never had to post my number on AW. I was just wondering if anyone else had the same problem? Thankfully I use a punting phone but this just adds to the list of reasons why you should never use your personal phone for punts!

Also - did a google search on the number and it came up with no hits. It's a standard UK mobile number so I am actually tempted to give it a call.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 04:55:22 pm by mrcameron »

Offline Steve2

Offline Tonyleung

Also - did a google search on the number and it came up with no hits. It's a standard UK mobile number so I am actually tempted to give it a call.

Who the fuck you kidding? I'd advise anyone who get's unsolicited spam messages to delete them and don't think about it twice.

The OP is clearly either deranged or trying to make anyone read this think it's normal to answer spam. (or both)

Would you call a WG without a list of services AND a photo??

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider