Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kristina Naveen  (Read 7669 times)

9 review(s) for Kristina Naveen (8 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sumertime

Kristina is a perfect girlfriend:      ;)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A very attractive young woman with clear, smooth, golden skin and long dark hair. The German/Indian mix provides the best of both worlds. Warm, friendly and an excellent "date". And yes, better than her photos...

The hotel had put her in a room which was accessed through the restaurant, because of this she only spent one night there - to avoid punter embarrassment in being observed walking past tables (nice thought).

She met me at her room door wearing a very smart black dress & high heels and gave me a big hug and kiss. Within a few minutes I had the feeling I had known her for years - and of course removed all the clothes. Her kissing was just perfect {DFK, OWO, CIM...} Wow...  Everything flowed very smoothly - I am sure she genuinely came after about 10mins of stroking and RO. Ah... this gets to the point where I should have had 1.5 hours since I was enjoying her so much - so maybe next time!

Offline Sparta Prada

She's been on my HL for a long time, but as she travels around a lot I have found it difficult to see her. The one time I did make an effort to see her she was staying somewhere up north but because it was a city centre location she couldn't even help me with where to park  :dash:

A couple of questions. I have read a review of her which says she is larger than a size 12, is this true? And did she swallow?

Offline sumertime

She had been on my HL for some time also and I kept missing her. She is Gen. Independant and travels by train to locations - so basically within easy reach of main line stations.

Size.... she felt good to me, no heavyweight but perhaps a 12! Can't promise the swallow since I don't have bucket fulls... perhaps she popped it under her tongue  ;)

Check out her private gallery - the photo in the red outfit is spot on....

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Just seen this review. She usually tours around, having visited the Midlands on 1 or 2 occasions in the past. This is not her first profile, as I definitely recall seeing  her previous profile back in 2012. I was not aware she had made another profile.

I have not seen her, so cannot answer at first hand, but I recall reading a report or two on her. I cannot recall any of the reports, as this was stored under her old profile.

Offline Jerboa

"A very attractive young woman with clear, smooth, golden skin and long dark hair. The German/Indian mix provides the best of both worlds"

I'd guess she's Roma, that's where her Indian genes come from.

Offline bm_99

Not to be cheeky but can anyone show or send any of her private gallery pics that show how tall and or how 'plump' she is?

Offline cunnyhunt

Not to be cheeky but can anyone show or send any of her private gallery pics that show how tall and or how 'plump' she is?

I was hoping you would spend the .50p and do that for us  :hi:

grandmaster-ram-rod

just looks for 50p , she is chunky

Offline sumertime

Here is my 50p worth TFTT.......

Hidden Image/Members Only

From my experience... I would say she's definitely not Roma! Well built as a 12 not "chunky"  :hi:

Offline CBPaul

Hmmm I think she's just found her way onto my hotlist.

Thanks for all the info summertime  :drinks:

Offline Johny Stone

A very attractive young woman with clear, smooth, golden skin and long dark hair. The German/Indian mix provides the best of both worlds. Warm, friendly and an excellent "date". And yes, better than her photos...

Town:    London
County:    City of Westminster
Region:    London
Nationality:    Czech

She may be a czech gipsy.. or not

Offline Easygoingdude

Thinking of hooking up with her tonight. Comms etc all very good.

Assume her English is good?

Seems to be from emails but just wanted to check as nothing worse than a WG who no speak a de lingo lol

Offline sumertime

Thinking of hooking up with her tonight. Comms etc all very good.

Assume her English is good?

Seems to be from emails but just wanted to check as nothing worse than a WG who no speak a de lingo lol

Her English was/is perfect.... :hi:

Offline Easygoingdude

Her English was/is perfect.... :hi:

Sumertime - thanks for the heads up. Still not managed to see her due to trips down south being very hectic with work. Keeping in touch and definitely will be seeing her soon.

Offline royal_male

visited her today in reading, she has put on quite a few kilos, however her technique was very good but attitude a bit indifferent with a hint of friendliness.

Offline Hertsgent

visited her today in reading, she has put on quite a few kilos, however her technique was very good but attitude a bit indifferent with a hint of friendliness.

That's useful thanks. I visited her twice over a year ago (pre-UKP), and was planning to go back if she returned to Stevenage.....how much bigger was she?

Offline royal_male

her boobs seemed smaller than her belly, not in an ugly way though. is that a good indication?

ramrodronnie

The hotel had put her in a room which was accessed through the restaurant, because of this she only spent one night there - to avoid punter embarrassment in being observed walking past tables (nice thought).

She met me at her room door wearing a very smart black dress & high heels and gave me a big hug and kiss. Within a few minutes I had the feeling I had known her for years - and of course removed all the clothes. Her kissing was just perfect {DFK, OWO, CIM...} Wow...  Everything flowed very smoothly - I am sure she genuinely came after about 10mins of stroking and RO. Ah... this gets to the point where I should have had 1.5 hours since I was enjoying her so much - so maybe next time!

Thanks for your Review summertime. Pleased you had a great punt mate. I must say she looks really nice in her profile pics, and you say she looks even better in person! God I wished that she was working over in Essex, as I would for sure HL her.