Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: New Amy Thai First Time - Edinburgh  (Read 1978 times)

Offline Yodd

External Link/Members Only

So it's Vivastreet... meaning there a very strong chance of B&S... but there was an amateurness/realness to the pics, that made me think this one may be genuine.... but no! It was B&S, BUT for a change, switched for something better looking. So... in with review.

Comms.
Decent. Called and was promptly answered, unfortunately I was outside and a mini typhoon started, do neither of us good hear. Hung up and sent apologies by text, then all comms by text that were replied to in good time.

Canonmills, just off Broughton Road. Top floor flat in pretty discreet area. Flat is right at back of the street by a dead end, so limited chance of being spotted. The main door, when buzzed in is crazy stiff... need to be quite forceful to open it.

The girl
B&S, but girl I got was an upgrade looks wise. Said name was Nikki from Pattaya. Very cute and petite with an nice little set of boobs on her. A little bit of a loose tummy... obviously given birth, but in no way fat. Age wise, probably mid-20s. English was a little patchy, but can understand if you try... we had some nice chat  nothing too much. Really nice lassie, very friendly , really an all round winner. Only slight downside to her... I don't think legs have ever been shaved... so a wee bit furry, but it's soft! It certainly didn't put me off as the rest of her more than made up for it. I'd happily rate her an 8/10

The service
70 for half hour
Started with massage. No oils just dry. No rubbing, it was more a pressure point style. Pretty sure  she hasn't had any actual massage training, but pressure was decent and was relaxing and I very nearly was asleep. Think she spotted this, so stopped and had me turn over before I did.
During the massage she was only wearing a fake silk rob. Once I turned over, it came off. She started playing with cock right away and was licking/kissing/sucking nipples just to get him fully awake! Once hard, on with rubber for a little oral. It was ok, then she moved into position, squated over me and lowered herself onto me. She rode me forba good while. Like her, her pussy is warm and petite. Flipped positions and got into missionary. Pushed her legs up so they were right over her head... flexible lass too. Gave her quite a serious bang and spat in her face a couple of times. She never wiped it away and she looked crazy hot with my spit running down her face as I kept up the banging, her legs still over her head. I was getting close, so pulled out, took off rubber and shot a decent load over her face... she was a little hesitant at that, but took it. All done, we had a little hug, then I found some babywipes to help her clean up. Little bit of chat, dressed and a warm goodbye.

Decent punt, very odd B&S (this girl could have been the bait). As long as she is here, she should just have her own advert with her pics... reckon she'd do pretty well. If I knew I could get same girl, I would definitely go back again.

Offline Whiteblack

Wow is that flat still going I can remember going their years n years ago might give it A bash

Offline Manongirl

She has that Photoshopism Disease.  The one were her ass, arms, legs can warp space and make walls and books bend and so slim her skin blurs in space-time and parts of the surrounding area lololol

Online myothernameis

She has that Photoshopism Disease.  The one were her ass, arms, legs can warp space and make walls and books bend and so slim her skin blurs in space-time and parts of the surrounding area lololol

Wonder when she will realize, she has posted the same photo twice, the first and last photo.... :P :D

Offline andymars19

Wonder when she will realize, she has posted the same photo twice, the first and last photo.... :P :D

And she miraculously loses inches in one over the other...  :lol:

Offline Yodd

Wow is that flat still going I can remember going their years n years ago might give it A bash

Ahhh my first time there... don't think I've seen it listed before

Offline Yodd

I did say there was an amateurness to the pics  ;)

Offline suckmyglock

Why the fuck would you spit on her face. What’s wrong with you

Offline Massagetugga

Unless discussed and in turn probably paid for I agree this is out of order. I read review yesterday and thought wtf.
If this didn’t result in her recoiling and getting you out the door as fast as possible then I’d say you were bloody lucky.

I know the flat too. Ok there might not be a pimp hanging around but it’s a flat I wouldn’t rule that possibility out from. He might’ve come and done more than spit in your face.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 01:35:17 pm by Massagetugga »

Offline HazelValentine

• Banned
  • Service Provider

Unless discussed and in turn probably paid for I agree this is out of order.

Can't speak for everyone but in terms of whether a girl will mind you spitting on her face, it can't hurt to just ask! even if you haven't agreed it beforehand, just a quick "would you be okay with ... " is better than doing it without any warning at all.

Most girls who advertise facials and/or bdsm might be up for it, speaking from my perspective I would offer it but I'd still be a little bit taken aback if it was completely unexpected!!  Of course some will still say no - but if you don't ask you don't get, and if you haven't asked and you go ahead and do it anyway then that's pushing boundaries imo
Banned reason: Bad attitude
Banned by: daviemac

Offline S.X. MacHine

Agree. It made we wince to read that. That said, as one who will cane or flog a girl, I may be being too judgemental.
I guess if you ask in advance and she is ok with it, then it's permissible.

Offline suckmyglock

Agree. It made we wince to read that. That said, as one who will cane or flog a girl, I may be being too judgemental.
I guess if you ask in advance and she is ok with it, then it's permissible.

Well... on reflection its maybe not so bad.   At least it wasnt felching or something of that nature.

Offline S.X. MacHine

'Felching'. Had to consult the Urban Dictionary on this one.
I wish I hadn't.

Offline daviebond

'Felching'. Had to consult the Urban Dictionary on this one.
I wish I hadn't.
How to make chocolate sauce ;)