Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: -Petite Leila- Canning Town - £30 for 15 mins - P&D  (Read 2450 times)

6 review(s) for -Petite Leila- (0 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline sunnyj

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After my no show from my Plan A and no response from Plan B or C, I decided to see her for a quick P&D.

Called and booked her with very short notice. The location details are provided via text. Once I reached the location, I called and was let in using buzzer system.

Location is an apartment block few minutes walk from Canning Town station.

She is exactly like her profile pictures, very petite, b size boobs and ok for a quick P&D.

She opened the door with a plainface. I handed over the cash and she went out to stash but was back in a flash.

Both undressed, she started with covered BJ. Very average BJ with lot of hand use and no eye contact. Just pumped her in one position (Missy) and finished inside the bag. She helped me clean up, no chat and I put on my clothes and left. Was in and out in 5 minutes.

I went for a quick P&D and was not disappointed with what I got. Overall a neutral experience for me.

niftyfiftydave

Reads like another Negative to me, doing nothing on profile and 5 mins. Stratford is terrible at the moment, most of the profiles that show available today are well dodgy, your plan a is obviously pimped and taking back to back on a first come first served basis, probably another waiting an hour outside and why you were asked to wait 2 hours. The rest are mostly black girls that are not my thing.
Canning Town no better though 1 on vs was recommended and another i saw was good but very vanilla. Some say Sonja is ok but does not appeal to me.

Your experience of a 4th choice 5 minute P&D just about sums up anywhere East at the moment.

Offline sunnyj

I have read her other reviews and went with very low expectation. I give this one neutral as it's quick P&D and was available at short notice.
I agree this sounds like negative for many others.

niftyfiftydave

I have read her other reviews and went with very low expectation. I give this one neutral as it's quick P&D and was available at short notice.
I agree this sounds like negative for many others.

Good while ago tried her for a P&D but got radio silence on arrival and dodged a bullet. I think she can check you out from a window and don,t like oldies.

Went across the road on a vs gamble and it was ok with a good looking girl and stayed for the hour. Vanilla but she was good company and easy to talk to.

Offline sunnyj

Good while ago tried her for a P&D but got radio silence on arrival and dodged a bullet. I think she can check you out from a window and don,t like oldies.

Went across the road on a vs gamble and it was ok with a good looking girl and stayed for the hour. Vanilla but she was good company and easy to talk to.
You should post her a negative review for wasting you time and to warn other Punters.  :hi:

Offline Donald Punt

Looking at her pic, I dont think I would get a hard on
Banned reason: Asking to be banned
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sunnyj

To each his own.  :hi:

niftyfiftydave

Read your reviews and recent posts about big bellies, and you left a glowing review for a big bellied Hungarian moose. Nickname suits, more contradictions than the big hair himself.

Offline Donald Punt

This girl is flat chested...I would rather shag a wall

Offline pepsicolaboy

Non-mature Hungarians in London are notoriously hit & miss from the intel on here (and my experience when I punted them), shame she looks good.

Edit: here reviews look  :bomb:

niftyfiftydave

This girl is flat chested...I would rather shag a wall

I am sure you know exactly what shagging a wall feels like lol.

niftyfiftydave

You should post her a negative review for wasting you time and to warn other Punters.  :hi:

before my time here and before the aw profile, enough warnings already,

Offline Donald Punt

Non-mature Hungarians in London are notoriously hit & miss from the intel on here (and my experience when I punted them), shame she looks good.

Edit: here reviews look  :bomb:
She is not Hungarian..she just says that..she is not

Offline Donald Punt

I am sure you know exactly what shagging a wall feels like lol.
I would rather shag a wall and save my money than shag a flat chested girl..
Making punting great again
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 11:08:51 pm by Donald Punt »

Offline ynothgnis

I could be mistaken but did she used to call herself Nadia Milee ( External Link/Members Only ) in Aldgate East? Used to share a flat with Alex Pearl?

Profile is deactivated now so not sure but she looks very similar to me and the reviews are similar to what I recall her being like. Always liked her body but the main event wasn't good unfortunately.

Offline sunnyj

I would rather shag a wall and save my money than shag a flat chested girl..
Making punting great again
Her body is similar to Naugthy Ella. Short, petite with small boobs but facially Ella is much prettier than Leila.  :hi:

Offline Donald Punt

Her body is similar to Naugthy Ella. Short, petite with small boobs but facially Ella is much prettier than Leila.  :hi:
Naughty ella was a fantastic shag..she is long gone now back to Romanian..she did stock my dick in her with ni condom tho,,I suddenly pulled it out as asked for a condom
Been trying to get hold of her friend myaa.  No luck..she has probably left the country as well
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 02:41:23 pm by Donald Punt »

Offline sunnyj

I could be mistaken but did she used to call herself Nadia Milee ( External Link/Members Only ) in Aldgate East? Used to share a flat with Alex Pearl?

Profile is deactivated now so not sure but she looks very similar to me and the reviews are similar to what I recall her being like. Always liked her body but the main event wasn't good unfortunately.
Below it shows there are 3 Positive and 1 Negative review for Nadia Milee but on clicking the link I don't see any reviews.  :unknown:
Should be a different WG as Nadia Milee is polish and also with these kind of service I don't think this SP would have got 3 positive reviews previous.  :D

Offline sunnyj

Naughty ella was a fantastic shag..she is long gone now back to Romanian..
Been trying to get hold of her friend myaa.  No luck..she has probably left the country as well
:thumbsup:
Naugthy Ella did provide good service when I met her and it looks like she is gone for good.
Her friend Amazing Myaa profile is showing available today with phone number.  :)

Offline Jonestown

Her friend Amazing Myaa profile is showing available today with phone number.  :)

Would that be Mayaa25 ?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Donald Punt

Offline sunnyj