Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Zarah - Heathrow  (Read 2263 times)

15 review(s) for Sensual Zarah (8 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline francescototti

Took place 3 weeks ago at a hotel in Heathrow for a half hour at a cost £80 plus £20 for swallow  :cool:

Phoned her to check availability and to find exact location for same day booking.  Agreed for evening meet. I was running 15 mins late so I texted her and she was ok with it.  Walk  past reception not a problem as many people going in and out of hotel.  Head to her room and knock on the door. She opens hiding behind the door  :D

She offeres shower, I accept and she gives clean towel.  I hand over the cash and jump into  shower.  I give her a massage to start things off and she like in her photos with a sligh belly but nothing off putting.  Big tits and is quite talkative and has really soft skin.  She gives bj owo and it's decent and then on with condom and cowgirl and she is moaning as I thrust away, her eyes closed and in some discomfort.  She says my dick is thick so I ease off a bit. Then missionary with her legs and arms wrapped around me  :thumbsup: I'm about to pop so I get on my knees and quickly take the condom off and she dives face first to my cock and starts to suck it hard as I'm cumming  :thumbsup: she swallows it all so this lady is no cum dodger  :thumbsup: my word it felt good. I need a little break so she offers a massage and she has some strong hands so it felt good.

Thenshe says you ready to cum again so I get her in doggy and pound away but I now know I'm not going to cum again as she drained my balls the first time, so I pull out and she taps out saying she can't take my dick anymore as it's too thick for her  :sarcastic: I tell her don't worry I pulled out as I'm done and not going to cum again. I get in the shower again and kiss her goodbye.

So overall a good fuck by a friendly girl who doesn't dodge cum but I don't think I will see again as I feel the sex with me it was discomfort for her.  She told me to warn other girls about my size so I might take this advice going forward.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Donald Punt

Would I be correct she has got a proper bubble butt that looks good in doggy
Banned reason: Asking to be banned
Banned by: daviemac

Offline francescototti

I wouldn't call it a bubble but, just a big meaty ass

Offline francescototti

the pictures with the black bikini is the physique she has

Offline Donald Punt

Fuck me..I need a bit of that..can't wait for payday..
She use to live near my house in hanworth before some twat gave out her address here and she out to move out quickly and work from hotels for her own safety

Offline Donald Punt

I bet it looks amazing in doggy

Offline JonasG

Seen her a few fair times, was always a good punt barring one being a bit neutral.

But yeah she's great to fuck in doggy.

Offline Barrybob

I met her once aswel .. think I'm the last person to give her feedback .. sadly didn't get to fuck as much as I wanted seeing as she couldn't handle me .. BUT the best blow job I've ever had .. proper sloppy sucking hard moaning she swallowed my load easy

Offline JonasG

Need to see her again.

Was always a great fuck.