Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Isabella Amor / Isabella TS Latina - London - Earl's Court - poor experience  (Read 1683 times)

2 review(s) for ISABELLA AMOR (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jj80

ISABELLA AMOR

This is a review about TS girls, if they aren't your thing, read no further.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Price: £100 for half an hour, £150/hour

Accommodation: Been in the flat twice before when it was occupied by Ryem. Basement flat, quite far from the luxury apartment statement. But should be fine for the purpose.

Comms: Easy and friendly communication, set things up quickly and all seemed promising. Had tried to book her about a year earlier, but then she never replied when I was close and needed the specific address, so it could be hit and miss.

Looks: The pictures gave me an impression of a Brazilian pocket rocket with lots of enhancements, but that it would be a fun experience with someone this artificial. There also is a video of her with some guys, so I thought she would be quite adventurous and the video confirmed her looks too. However, in real life, I was nearly scared. It is definitely the same girl as she looks very similar, but she just seems so much more masculine facially. Like a man wearing make-up. Body wise the enhancements are really not well done. They are truly bolt-ons, not made to fit with the rest. Her butt implants look like they at any point can just slide down into her legs as they seem misplaced. Surprisingly though, the butt was quite soft so she must have done a good job of massaging them when they were freshly installed. But fake it looks.

Experience: I saw her some months ago, but thought I would share my experience to save you all from a potentially similarly disappointing one.

I have only walked away once before, but this was the time when in retrospect I really wish I had. The text in her profile and the video I referred to earlier (was in one of her previous ads), give the impression of someone passionate and fun. But this was similar to what I used to think of Romanian punts, times 3. Lately though, I have had some good Romanian experiences (their beauty has kept me trying), so I am getting more positive to them. Brazilians though, I am turning more negative to. What before was a guaranteed passionate experience now frequently feels more like a car wash service where there is a programme to be offered rather than spontaneity leading the way. Also, the health services in Brazil must have been very forceful to convince most of them that OWO is amongst the most dangerous things in the world.

Enough digressions. I like starting off standing, kissing, touching and exploring each other’s bodies, but nope, down on the bed I had to go. OWO was out of the question, despite being squeaky clean, and a condom was applied to an understandably disinterested member of my middle body. As I have a large bank of erotic memories to draw on, I did get erect, though no thanks to Isabella’s efforts. As soon as that happened she wanted me to penetrate her. Being only a few minutes into the meet, I did not feel any rush and wanted to enjoy her body. Her lack of interest in this and a penis that seemed even less interested than my own had been combined with a strange feeling of unattraction to her, made me move on from this. Her hygiene was fine, so my lack of attraction to her was not due to that, think it was more a feeling of being with someone that was quite used or worn. Later, when I to her face told her that this was probably my worst experience ever, she said something along the lines of, well, what can you expect, I cannot be into it like you want when I have 10 guys a day see me. I assume that was an overstatement as I cannot understand where she would find 10 new customers a day at her prices, as I doubt there is much repeat business for her.

Would I recommend? Absolutely not, nothing to get excited about, looks bad, attitude horrible, even if it had been me who had been paid £100 for this, I would have passed.

Would I return? No. She has several bad reviews on another site and I should have believed those.

Offline jon22992

I saw this TS before in earls Court. Whilst i rated the punt positive i agree wholeheartedly with you. Very robotic stale performance. Good for a pump and dump and nothing more. Plus i also had the feel she wanted me out the door as quick as possible.

She's definitely one of those TS girls you see once and never again.