Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: miss-evie-passionne - Cardiff  (Read 2987 times)

40 review(s) for miss-evie-passionné (34 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by sensualencounter]

Offline sensualencounter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've seen this girl a couple of times now. Both have been 1 hour meets in hotels (£140). Good comms through aw until nearer the time of the meet and then phone / text. Hotels have been easy and discreet so long as you follow her instructions.

Evie is the girl in her pics, completely my type - great curves, very pretty and smiley and very engaging (IMHO). Impeccable hygiene and presentation. Blonde bombshell is a perfect description of her. Makes me feel at ease and like I'm having fun with a naughty fuck buddy. Services offered and provided with enthusiasm as per her likes list, including fk, ow (please note no owo - would be my preference but I understand it's her choice) some gentle DT, ro, tit wank, sex in various positions, finish in the bag and also a facial.

She's great fun to chat with as well and I've found her very amusing and can have a good laugh with her. Neither times felt rushed, although I always try to keep to schedule anyway and I get the impression that she does not suffer time wasters and boundary pushers kindly from conversation with her. She asked me to leave all my valuables in the wardrobe (as wary of secret filming / pictures) which was fine by me.

If there are any negatives then I'd love owo and cim and usually look for that in a meet and that would have made two fantastic meets two perfect meets! But her service makes up for that and it's her preference for safety reasons and it's my choice to accept that or move on.

I guess the proof is that I've seen her twice and would happily see her again, although she tours various places (West Midlands, Wales, West Country) and being based outside those areas means I have to watch her schedule carefully if I'm going to do a short notice punt to coincide with my movements. She also mentioned that she's happy to travel to an area for a meet with advanced planning and, so long as the hotel cost and travel isn't too much for her, then she'll stick to incall prices or maybe just a little more. My problem is I can't always forward plan too much and I wouldn't want to commit to something like that unless I 100% was confident in doing it.

She used to be BritishBrookeFF.

Think that's it. Any questions, ask away.

Offline Derrick101

SeekingtheTruth

Given the circumstances of her forced name change is linking the old profile a good idea?

Offline Razor Boy

Given the circumstances of her forced name change is linking the old profile a good idea?

+1

Offline SO595

I'm all for discretion, but if she's trying to keep her old identity secret, she's done a shit job of it without any help.
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline aps

Just curious--why is it a forced name change?

SeekingtheTruth

Just curious--why is it a forced name change?

She was outed.

Offline SO595

She was outed.

I hadn't realised that yesterday, but I've caught up from the other forum.  Given that, I'm amazed that she hasn't done a better job of reinventing herself.
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

SeekingtheTruth

I hadn't realised that yesterday, but I've caught up from the other forum.  Given that, I'm amazed that she hasn't done a better job of reinventing herself.

Agreed.

Offline sensualencounter

Just an update to say I’ve seen her again recently for a longer meet and it was even better than previous. She really takes pride in her work and remembered a few things I like, which was a nice touch.