Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Horny Tina - Farringdon  (Read 5381 times)

15 review(s) for _Hot Horny Tina_ (13 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline LastManCumings

Report on Hot Horny Tina

AW Link - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

Previous report - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22290.msg330369;topicseen#msg330369

Met Tina on 26/2 between 6-7pm

Positives
- Good central location, 5-7 walk from Farringdon station.
- Excellent DFK and I do mean DFK (not light kissing/nibbles) with full deep tongue action throughout the punt
- Hot body & petite, just the way I like it
- Very tight holes (yes both holes are super tight). I consider myself quite average in the trouser snake department and yet felt both her holes squeezing me like a very tight but soft glove.
- Redhead (at-least for me that is quite a turn-on, also I'd like to add that I can't differentiate between a natural redhead and a dyed one, she was clean shaven down south so couldn't do the 'carpet matching the drapes' test).
- Wet & Deep OWO, lots of spit along with deep-throat action on multiple counts
- Dressed as requested and even went out of the way to make things more appealing
- Offered shower before and after
- No clock-watching, I ran over by 20 minutes, but not a hint of rushing
- Offers quite the GFE, helps you take off your clothes and then helps you get back in them while kissing and nibbling you as you go along
- Can take a good pounding (in both holes) and is up for naughty stuff (told me to pull her hair and slap her bottoms during doggy) even till the very last minute
- Very energetic and wants to make sure that you have a great time with her

Super positive

- BIG VfM - at-least in my book. £100 for 1 hour of hot sex + A-levels(she normally charges extra)+CIM(she normally charges extra for this too) in Central London. I think she found me appealing (?) and hence did not charge me extra for A-levels and CIM [Asking for swallow would be pushing the envelope quite a bit and she spat my load in the toilet quickly after]. I am 99% sure this was a one-off.

Negatives

- Nothing really

Meh and room for improvement (or me just being picky)

- Her English is basic, so don't expect much in terms of pillow-talk. But she did understand me & what I liked/wanted and I could understand her; what she had to offer and/or say.
- Her comms are slightly unorganized. Called to book, but didn't pick up so fixed the meeting via text (no worries there). After sending her an AW booking request, it took me 2 text messages and one phone call to get her to text me her address. Her phone for some reason rings 4 times and then just disconnects.
- Met her at what I would describe as a serviced apartment/long stay apartment. During the punt heard the front door open and shut twice and footsteps heading towards an adjoining room. Flatmates, other prossies, her pimp ?? However I can say that I did not run into another punter or any of the aforementioned people before, during or after the punt.
- Slight fag breath. Maybe had a ciggy a couple of hours before the punt. Being a non-smoker noticed this during the DFK.

In summary, probably the best punt I've had in the last 2 years. I'm definitely going to go see her again.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 07:40:57 pm by LastManCumings »

Offline KentAde

Report on Hot Horny Tina

AW Link - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

Previous report - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22290.msg330369;topicseen#msg330369

Met Tina on 26/2 between 6-7pm

Positives
- Good central location, 5-7 walk from Farringdon station.
- Excellent DFK and I do mean DFK (not light kissing/nibbles) with full deep tongue action throughout the punt
- Hot body & petite, just the way I like it
- Very tight holes (yes both holes are super tight). I consider myself quite average in the trouser snake department and yet felt both her holes squeezing me like a very tight but soft glove.
- Redhead (at-least for me that is quite a turn-on, also I'd like to add that I can't differentiate between a natural redhead and a dyed one, she was clean shaven down south so couldn't do the 'carpet matching the drapes' test).
- Wet & Deep OWO, lots of spit along with deep-throat action on multiple counts
- Dressed as requested and even went out of the way to make things more appealing
- Offered shower before and after
- No clock-watching, I ran over by 20 minutes, but not a hint of rushing
- Offers quite the GFE, helps you take off your clothes and then helps you get back in them while kissing and nibbling you as you go along
- Can take a good pounding (in both holes) and is up for naughty stuff (told me to pull her hair and slap her bottoms during doggy) even till the very last minute
- Very energetic and wants to make sure that you have a great time with her

Super positive

- BIG VfM - at-least in my book. £100 for 1 hour of hot sex + A-levels(she normally charges extra)+CIM(she normally charges extra for this too) in Central London. I think she found me appealing (?) and hence did not charge me extra for A-levels and CIM [Asking for swallow would be pushing the envelope quite a bit and she spat my load in the toilet quickly after]. I am 99% sure this was a one-off.

Negatives

- Nothing really

Meh and room for improvement (or me just being picky)

- Her English is basic, so don't expect much in terms of pillow-talk. But she did understand me & what I liked/wanted and I could understand her; what she had to offer and/or say.
- Her comms are slightly unorganized. Called to book, but didn't pick up so fixed the meeting via text (no worries there). After sending her an AW booking request, it took me 2 text messages and one phone call to get her to text me her address. Her phone for some reason rings 4 times and then just disconnects.
- Met her at what I would describe as a serviced apartment/long stay apartment. During the punt heard the front door open and shut twice and footsteps heading towards an adjoining room. Flatmates, other prossies, her pimp ?? However I can say that I did not run into another punter or any of the aforementioned people before, during or after the punt.
- Slight fag breath. Maybe had a ciggy a couple of hours before the punt. Being a non-smoker noticed this during the DFK.

In summary, probably the best punt I've had in the last 2 years. I'm definitely going to go see her again.

Cheers my friend, sounds right up my street.....and in my work vicinity aswell!  :D

Splosh

Tried to book Tina on Sunday but despite her profile saying she was available two phone calls several texts and a message via AW failed to get a response, very disappointed.

Persie

Offline JamesRockford

She is Polish and I can confirm (i) Great service including very passionate owo (ii) Sadly, smokey breath

Offline Luke

Does she do anal? It's not listed on her likes , is it extra?

Offline superchamp

Pretty much ditto the original review for me. Was a bit worried at first that the full on DFK technique might not bode well for the BJ but when she went down for a nosh it turned out to be a fantastic sensual experience. Didn't notice a smoky breath but she had downed a cupful of minty mouthwash prior to the session. She also tried her best to chat between rounds but kept apologising that she can't always remember the English for what she wants to say. I found her very easy to get on with tbh. Another positive for me was that there wasn't a drop of lube in sight; everything was done as nature intended  :P

Only minor gripe is that there isn't a large mirror in the room. I've gotten quite used to these on some recent punts and I find it a massive turn on watching myself banging away for dear life  :yahoo:

And she's moved; now working a couple of minutes walk from Earl's Court Underground.

Didn't ask for back doors before anyone asks.

Would I visit again? Like a shot.

password02

Another girl added to my HL - Is she facially attractive?

Offline superchamp

"Attractive" is probably the best description. Not a stunner by any means, and definitely doesn't have that typical EE WG look - if you know what I mean. But yes, I found her attractive. Says she's from Gdansk so has that more northern European look -if you still know what I mean  :wacko:

Also meant to say "thanks UKP" for pointing me in her direction.

domino131

Apparently offers threesome with Valentina:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Can't find any reports about her on here.