Author Topic: Klarrisza - Rochdale  (Read 6147 times)

Offline ISTS2005

External Link/Members Only

Saw this lady a couple of days ago due to Disco Daves review.

Just outside Rochdale centre, plenty of parking nearby. Pics very accurate, its her you are meeting.
£50 for hour massage with HR included, did not want paying until afterwards.
The place appears to be a ground floor flat in a terraced house, room for massage table and for her to move around, big TV on wall playing the usual streamed relaxing music from the internet. Did not see or hear a dog but heard some kid crying upstairs for about 5 seconds - dont think thats part of her working space think its just some neighbours.

Spoke better English than I expected from the previous review. Massage was good and I enjoyed it, got me ready for the turn over where HR was offered and accepted - due to Daves review I went for the gentle rub of her tits and this seemed encouraged, gently pulled her top up and again no problem with this so HR was given with a fair bit of touching of her large tits. Seemed friendly and chatty afterwards, no offer of a shower, would return as it was a good mix of a decent massage and a good set of large heavy tits to play with.

Saw a neighbour on the way out, got the nod, and went on my way. No idea if the flat is now known to locals but did not feel unsafe.

Offline Boredbloke

How did you arrange the extras? Did you agree that in advance or during the massage?  Got a booking with her tomorrow but dont want to piss her off by asking in advance

Offline Boredbloke

Ignore me just re-read the post!!

Offline Dallen

I look forward to your review as I’m seeing her this weekend.

Offline Boredbloke

Cant really add much to what's been said previously.  I also enjoyed the massage. She said its 50 for an hour with happy ending as I was getting on the table. So nice that there is no bartering as you lie there with a boner confusing matters. During the happy ending I also went for her boobs.shes fine with touching but nothing more. Her boobs are pretty good. Shes no  stick insect but you can tell that from the pics. Not sure if I'll return yet.

Offline Dallen

Cheers for that. I’ll add my findings when I’ve seen her.

Offline Dallen

As promised, my finding.
Visited over the weekend.
Expecting a flat... it’s a house
Expecting a dog... it’s. Yorkie.

Firstly the dog is very friendly and was soon ushered away. Paid her straight away, my preference.
£50.00 for a full hour with HE
Massage table as previously mentioned.
The massage was superb well structured etc etc in my opinion as good as Claire in Ashton
The HE was delivered nothing to write about really, lifted he top for excess to her boobs which are firm and large maybe a D.
The girl was shorter and larger than I expected but has a very nice face and smile. Will I visit again,,, yes. Was on the table for 60 minutes so around 70 mins from entering to leaving.
Parking not a problem seems safe enough and quiet. Didn’t see anyone gawping or lurking around the place. It was clean, fresh towels on the table and the house was clean and fresh if a little cluttered.

To sum up
FULL hour
Nice woman
Excellent massage
Left extremely relaxed
No shower offered but had one at home before and after
Language no barrier
Good VFM.
Will return without hesitation.

Offline Boredbloke

Yes pretty much the same as me. Kind of got the impression that extra visits wouldn't lead to extra services being offered. Think a happy ending and a grope of her boobs is about her limit

Offline john0109

Did anyone get a suck on her boobs? :)

Offline Boredbloke


Offline TomTank

anyone reckon she would do a bit of domme?

Offline Dallen

I’m reasonably certain it’s HE and that’s your lot.

Offline 352miftikh03

Did anyone get a suck on her boobs? :)

I did manage too.. a little bit.. but she stopped  :rolleyes:
But I agree, this lady has got massive pair .. and beautiful ..
Looking at her photos in the add, it feels like FS would be on offer as well, but it isn't unfortunately  :dash:

Offline rickysausage

Can't add to much to what's been said she Is a little larger than the pic's
Very professional massage she said she has qualifications from Hungary which fully believable .
Lets you touch Boobs but only at the end
She times the hour on her Mobile to the minute
Knowing the area I parked my car In the shopping centre and walked over the road which only takes 8 mins and your car Is safe for £1!!

Offline rossymike

When I click on the link it says slattocks not Rochdale centre but advert has gone, does anyone  have an up to date link please

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
When I click on the link it says slattocks not Rochdale centre but advert has gone, does anyone  have an up to date link please

Slightly different spelling: External Link/Members Only

Offline rossymike

Thanks for that, I hope I can arrange something with her I've got an ache I need her to help me with

Offline antsz

She looks hot pity there aren't more extras

Offline cash2spare

She looks hot pity there aren't more extras
I'll second that, fit for her age, I would have loved to rattle her, shame.