Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: High class Katie, car meet, failed 2 times out of 3  (Read 999 times)

11 review(s) for HighClassKatie (7 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Online advent2016

External Link/Members Only

I met Katie for a car meet and wanted to repeat the excellent service, both subset times she let me down hence the negative.

When: successful time, May 2019

Details. I followed Katie's instructions to letter and sent a text asking what I wanted and  when.
Location: Basically an up-market caravan park near a house used in Downton Abbey.

The meet: This was a daytime meet, I parked up where instructed, Katie approached my car, got in and I drove to my choice of location.
We chatted briefly, I handed over £50 and dropped my shorts. Katie kissed me first and got straight down to handling and sucking me hard. Good technique, and after about ten minutes with some coming  up for air and me playing with her pussy, she got down and sucked me to completion and swallowed the lot with a smile. I cleaned up, and took Katie back to near where I collected her.
I said I like to see her every fortnight for the same thing.

2nd attempt. Exchanged some texts, she did not turn up, even though I allowed an extra 30 mins, all I got was a "sorry"

3rd attempt, same as above except she said it was raining and she couldn't go out? WTF?

I've seen Katie a few years ago when she worked from a house and she was quite easy to see. She says she wants regulars but if she can't be bothered to give a decent excuse or arrange a successful meeting then she's going  to fail.

I went to see Blond Suzy, Hungarian Milf, who for £70 I got an hour of everything I wanted. review soon