Author Topic: June at Nattaya Manchester  (Read 1761 times)

Offline standardpostage

External Link/Members Only
Just walked into premises, no appointment.
Main road Cheetham Hill. Park at Tesco.
Looks as per photo mainly. Slim, about 40 I think, ponytail, about 5ft, quite smiley. Pretty.
Massage £35 plus £20 for happy ending, £55 total.
Asked for hard massage, but felt more like medium. Massaged back, arms, hands, feet and legs and plenty of reach unders and ball play.
After about 30 mins asked me to turn over. Gave me nice slow sensual hand job. Told me I had a nice cock "yes I know they say this to everyone" a bit of dirty talk always goes down well. Speaks quite good English.
Wiped my cock with wet wipe and then continued with massage of chest, arms, legs, head.
Felt her tits and body from outside clothes whilst having massage.
Very friendly lady. In and out in an hour.
I would see her again. Maybe next time full body naked massage.
Good shower facilities if required (on first floor).

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Thanks for the review.

How come you paid £35 for the hour? Pricing is £40 (£30 with a VIP card) with special offers on Tuesday, Thursday (VIP advanced booking), Satuday and Sunday at £25 or £30.

Offline standardpostage

Thanks for the review.

How come you paid £35 for the hour? Pricing is £40 (£30 with a VIP card) with special offers on Tuesday, Thursday (VIP advanced booking), Satuday and Sunday at £25 or £30.
Not sure. Went on a Wednesday. That's what she charged me. I don't have a VIP card. Just walked in without a booking.

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Not sure. Went on a Wednesday. That's what she charged me. I don't have a VIP card. Just walked in without a booking.

You got £5 discount so that was a bonus.