Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Cute Sexy - Thai, edgware road  (Read 2375 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline rightmove69

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only+

Apologies for spelling...

I decided to book myself in with Victoria. It was a repeat visit, last time was through Olina, this time I believe it was direct to her through aw. I was thinking of sampling the newly arrived, bit decided against it as I don't do this often and last time I had great fun. It was a wise choice if I do say so myself. It was a gfe experience for me, which is what I enjoy.

Admin.
Booked via text on the same day a few hours before. Quick response and easily booked. Top marks.

Off a side street from Edgware Road. In between marble arch and edgware road stations. 1st floor flat, easy to find, she messeged me the location when I was close by. Flat was small but enough mirrors and good lighting so fit for purpose.

The girl
Great figure, boobs are well done, not too big, she says she's put on a bit of weight, not sure where that would be, she looked in very good shape.

The meet.
I was there for a 1 hour session, a gift of a value of 150 was given to her. She offered if I wanted to take a shower which I accepted but she didn't want to shower with me as her shower pressure was not strong enough. It was a tub and it would of been a bit of a squeeze. I am all for the squeeze but being cold and butt naked does not go down too well. After showering we went over to the sofa. She gave me a bit of a strip tease and then started with owo. It was wonderful, relaxed on the sofa and her doing the business. After a little while we moved onto the bed, she sucked me off some more and then I thought I'd reciprocate. She was completely shaven and tasted sweet. Managed to get a fingure in, and after getting a but wet we started with missionary. Switched over and went doggy. Didn't last very long and I went in the rubber. Offered me a nice relaxing message with a decent conversation she's not fluent but you can have a conversation that breaks up any silence. Back to some more owo and then back some more doggy, make use of the mirrors, at the end of the bed and one on the bed, its always nice to see other perspectives.
We then moved onto number 69, and then popped my 2nd load.
Time was pretty much up at this point. Went to shower and said out good byes.

Verdict
Positive, sweet friendly girl, a great gfe.
Revisit - yes.