Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Repeat visits that were never the same  (Read 2536 times)

SirFrank

Have you ever gone back for a repeat visit and wished you hadn't? I rarely do repeat visits mainly because I think variety is the spice of life and because I rarely find WGs that I want to meet more than once. However, I've had a few repeats that were rarely the same as the first visit. My main was was probably in the 90s in Mystiques Bridgend (now closed).

I met a girl there - think her name was Alex - early 20s fit as, loved up the wrong un and had a few tattoos - paw prints over her back and this way to heaven above her pussy. She was a great punt, really dirty fucker. Anyway she disappeared for a while but then reappeared about 2 years later and I thought I'll have some of that. Turned up and she appeared in a basque. She looked a bit older but pretty good that aside. Nipped to the room then went for the obligatory shower. When we were about to get jiggy she took the basque off to reveal two things 1) a fucking GUNT 2) stretch marks. All of which were post childbirth. Fucking yuk.

Nowadays I'd walk. Everything had gone south. She's another reason I hate myself.  I did post a review on %%% to warn others but they took it down when mystiques went to the wall. Ewwww I can still see her jelly belly now. She was fucking shameless too. Yuk
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 09:42:59 pm by SirFrank »

Offline smiths

One of my worst repeats was when i went to punt with a good regular i had punted with a number of times where she was excellent each time only to go into her place to smell the most awful stench. It soon dawned on me it was coming from between her legs, it was so strong i felt like vomiting.

I walked and never returned, a WGs hygiene must be tip top or thats my interest over. I reckon it was BV but wasnt about to get into a discussion. And i know how BV can be caused of course, still put me off her for good.

Hellraiser

I had a repeat visit that wasn't the same. The second visit was even better than the first!

I had a whore who did my 2 favourite activites: taking a pounding up the arse and rimming. First time I visited her, we got along very well and it was a great all round meeting. After the fucking, we had a chat that extended well beyond the hour that I had booked her for. Normally, I don't give a fuck about hearing about the lives of prostitutes. I pretend to take an interest when they babble on about their shit but really, I'm thinking about more important stuff like whether I am going to have a chicken and mushroom soup for dinner or a KFC.

Anyway, this was one of those rare times where I took an interest and she told me all about her other work, her family, her kids, etc... I liked her so booked her again a week later. Meeting was far better since we had some chemistry and boy, was it memorable. Non stop anal. In the spoons position, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, the whole lot. Best of all... the rimming was out of this world! She absolutely slobbered over my hairy arsehole with her spit, really getting her tongue deep up my turd pipe. Went at it for a good 15 minutes, just layering her drool all over my starfish. Loved it!

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when I think she is giving a deep french kiss to her husband with the same tongue she shoved up my shit hole  :sarcastic:

SirFrank

Nowt like a stench from the undercarriage area. Smelly fanny or stale arsehole - it's all the same. There's nowt worse

SirFrank

I had a repeat visit that wasn't the same. The second visit was even better than the first!

I had a whore who did my 2 favourite activites: taking a pounding up the arse and rimming. First time I visited her, we got along very well and it was a great all round meeting. After the fucking, we had a chat that extended well beyond the hour that I had booked her for. Normally, I don't give a fuck about hearing about the lives of prostitutes. I pretend to take an interest when they babble on about their shit but really, I'm thinking about more important stuff like whether I am going to have a chicken and mushroom soup for dinner or a KFC.

Anyway, this was one of those rare times where I took an interest and she told me all about her other work, her family, her kids, etc... I liked her so booked her again a week later. Meeting was far better since we had some chemistry and boy, was it memorable. Non stop anal. In the spoons position, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, the whole lot. Best of all... the rimming was out of this world! She absolutely slobbered over my hairy arsehole with her spit, really getting her tongue deep up my turd pipe. Went at it for a good 15 minutes, just layering her drool all over my starfish. Loved it!

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when I think she is giving a deep french kiss to her husband with the same tongue she shoved up my shit hole  :sarcastic:

Better yet - kissing the kids off to school. Dirty fucking bitch

jimbobwood

Fucking hell! SirFrank and Hellraiser should be a double act. :lol:

vorian

Fucking hell! SirFrank and Hellraiser should be a double act. :lol:

I'd pay good money for front row tickets at that gig. :D

jcdmj12

:lol:

Reminds me of a scene from Analyse This:

External Link/Members Only

jcdmj12

Have you ever gone back for a repeat visit and wished you hadn't? I rarely do repeat visits mainly because I think variety is the spice of life and because I rarely find WGs that I want to meet more than once. However, I've had a few repeats that were rarely the same as the first visit. My main was was probably in the 90s in Mystiques Bridgend (now closed).

I met a girl there - think her name was Alex - early 20s fit as, loved up the wrong un and had a few tattoos - paw prints over her back and this way to heaven above her pussy. She was a great punt, really dirty fucker. Anyway she disappeared for a while but then reappeared about 2 years later and I thought I'll have some of that. Turned up and she appeared in a basque. She looked a bit older but pretty good that aside. Nipped to the room then went for the obligatory shower. When we were about to get jiggy she took the basque off to reveal two things 1) a fucking GUNT 2) stretch marks. All of which were post childbirth. Fucking yuk.

Nowadays I'd walk. Everything had gone south. She's another reason I hate myself.  I did post a review on %%% to warn others but they took it down when mystiques went to the wall. Ewwww I can still see her jelly belly now. She was fucking shameless too. Yuk

One of my disappointments with repeat visits is when you have a good time 1st time, but then the girl does exactly the same stuff in exactly the same order the next time, like she's on autopilot.

jimbobwood

One of my disappointments with repeat visits is when you have a good time 1st time, but then the girl does exactly the same stuff in exactly the same order the next time, like she's on autopilot.

It's always sad when that happens. She's doing the same routine with every punter. You know it's going to be a shit punt when they say "Okay, lay on your back" or "would you like a massage first?". Why do they have a routine? Surely, it would be better to go with flow and try something different. For both our sanity.

Prossies - shit for brains

jcdmj12

It's always sad when that happens. She's doing the same routine with every punter. You know it's going to be a shit punt when they say "Okay, lay on your back" or "would you like a massage first?". Why do they have a routine? Surely, it would be better to go with flow and try something different. For both our sanity.

Prossies - shit for brains

I suspect it's a sign they're not very engaged with what they're doing. I have noticed that the ones who do that often retire soon afterwards.

Offline akauya

Are you implying that when you go see prossies you let them direct the session? If you do maybe you should think of taking control and directing how you want the session to go.

I know what I want and tell them what I want to get from their list of services. I never just lie there waiting for them to take control.

Just an idea.

jcdmj12

Are you implying that when you go see prossies you let them direct the session? If you do maybe you should think of taking control and directing how you want the session to go.

I know what I want and tell them what I want to get from their list of services. I never just lie there waiting for them to take control.

Just an idea.

I prefer to agree some parameters up front (kissing, owo etc), then let things develop as they will.  Directing them step by step just doesn't appeal to me at all.  Each to their own. :)

Offline NIK

Yes, I have had a number who were worse after repeat visits.
Perhaps the most bizarre was a Russian girl called Adrianna (also saw her as Lola and April when she worked for agencies). Saw her about eight times and she was well up my all time top ten.
She'd been talking about going to America for some time. The last time I saw her I think she was on her way and she said, 'I'm getting fed up of this, not with you, but the work in general.' Her service had declined massively, her previous passionate kissing was none existent and her owo and turned to ow.
However at the end of what had been a disappointing encounter her phone rang. It was a punter. Bizarrely she pulled me down on to the settee to listen in and put her arm around me as she laughed at his enquiries. This lasted for some time.
A bizarre end to my final meeting with her.

Prossies are nothing if not unpredictable.  :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 10:42:11 am by NIK »

Offline stayer

Several years I ago I had a decent session with Michaela Warner, an Australian with the voluptious body I like. She kisssed, not deeply, but it was welcome. At £80 for 45 minutes, she was a bit expensive at that time.

Fast forward some months, I decided to see her again. I refrained from my daily wank to get really up for this. At the end of our meeting I happily masturbated into her breasts. She then told me that I was too mechanical, we didn't do what she had planned and that she didn't want to see me again.

I was somewhat surprised that a prossie should be unhappy with a satisfied punter. And it wasn't as if I had maltreated her or shown her disrespect. But she was one of those who reckon that they know better than the customer as to what makes him happy. Oh well, it was her loss.

vorian

Several years I ago I had a decent session with Michaela Warner, an Australian with the voluptious body I like. She kisssed, not deeply, but it was welcome. At £80 for 45 minutes, she was a bit expensive at that time.

Fast forward some months, I decided to see her again. I refrained from my daily wank to get really up for this. At the end of our meeting I happily masturbated into her breasts. She then told me that I was too mechanical, we didn't do what she had planned and that she didn't want to see me again.

I was somewhat surprised that a prossie should be unhappy with a satisfied punter. And it wasn't as if I had maltreated her or shown her disrespect. But she was one of those who reckon that they know better than the customer as to what makes him happy. Oh well, it was her loss.

Interesting have you got an AW link please.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Yes, saw girl below when she shared a flat with some other Polish girls (Jameela- waste of space, Anushka and Nicole - both extremely hot but now sadly departed) in Kentish Town. She practically begged to see me over the other available girls and she gave me a mind blowingly fab time.

Sought her out specifically in Barbican about 5 months ago and it was all very strangely underwhelming. Shame.

External Link/Members Only

Offline stayer

Interesting have you got an AW link please.
Sorry I believe that she moved on a long time ago.

SirFrank

One of my fav punts was a two girl BJ special in Cardiff about 2 years ago. Mind blowing and I day dreamed for a few days afterwards. Decided I had to go back a few weeks later. It was good but the novelty had worn off and it just wasn't the same. I really wish I hadn't gone back. It wasn't a shit punt but it just wasn't mind blowing second time round