Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 5 Charles St  (Read 895 times)

Offline Colonel_Mustard

Whats the talent like here at the moment, last time I was there I shagged Amber (think her name, asian woman last summer) she said the other girls dont do full service

Was interesred in the blonde girl, is she still working
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 02:33:45 pm by Colonel_Mustard »

Offline Dashing

Called their landline today - was asked to call again, perhaps Saturday.

Was told they're currently looking for staff and that following webpage not up-to-date: External Link/Members Only

Offline Blackpool Rock

Recent thread indicated it was closed however they had been refurbishing the place so perhaps it totally closed to get the work done and is due to open again  :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=246160.msg2515948#msg2515948

Offline Goldfinch

Recent thread indicated it was closed however they had been refurbishing the place so perhaps it totally closed to get the work done and is due to open again  :unknown:

Scutty will know-I'm sure he'll be along soon. ;)

Offline Colonel_Mustard

I fucked Amber August bank holiday last year there,

When I entered the premises down stairs looked bare and as though it was getting a lick of paint, there was an old guy working in there, I surprised him as I rung the door bell and nobody come so opened the door, he sent me upstairs which looked normal

Offline scutty brown

Downstairs was stripped for redecoration 12 months ago, but the refit never happened - it carried on just using the upstairs rooms.
I had a punt in one of the other parlours a couple of months ago and was told that the council had forced the place to close, though nobody could provide details of why. Could well be because of the state of the place.
The "old guy" seen in reception would have been Bryan - he's doped up most of the time and converses in giggles. Can be a right cunt - for instance he sacked Poy (yes that Poy) after a week for being "old and ugly". Only coherent conversation its possible to have with him is either over Northern Soul, or Morecambe football club.
Last time I was around there, all the external signage had gone and so had the window display and it looked derelict. I'd think it very unlikely that the building would reopen under the same management - Bryan has had the lease up for sale for years, I think he wants rid but no-one will take it on - structurally most of the buildings round there are in a heck of a state. FWIW the exterior photo on the website is from before the place was stripped, and the internal shots are years old.
It was always hit and miss there anyway - if you want FS with a thai girl, either 10 King St round the corner, or Thai Paradise on Milbourne St (the parallel road) are always a more consistent bet

Offline scutty brown

Whats the talent like here at the moment, last time I was there I shagged Amber (think her name, asian woman last summer) she said the other girls dont do full service

Was interesred in the blonde girl, is she still working

FWIW there were two blondes last year........
a scots harridan who was shite
and....................
fucking OceanBlue.........bareback junkie, thief and mugger, got booted out after stealing computer and other kit from the other girls