External Link/Members OnlyVisited during the week. Easy to find, on a street off the main square in the Chinese quarter. I was greeted by the receptionist and asked for half an hour which cost £20. About 4 ladies were sitting waiting for customers and was matched with a petite and reasonably pretty lady by the name of Fern. Was taken to the cubicle and left to wait about 5 mins during which time I got undressed and lay on the massage bed. I can see what other people mean about the cubicles. Plywood partitions and only one way out. Clean and pleasant enough but would be well dodgy if ever there was a fire.
Fern came in and game me a basic but pleasant enough massage before asking me to turn over and asked me if I wanted a HE. Charge was £35. Handjob was pleasant enough but the massage didn't really build up the excitement and it all felt pretty functional. Not great value when compared to £40 for sex and (less good) massage at the Cosmopolitan club plus a beer.