Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy - Love - Gainsborough - Lincolnshire  (Read 4433 times)

2 review(s) for Lucy - Love (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Jock D]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5666820) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Corky

External Link/Members Only

Communication - A little bit of back and forth but got there in the end.

Location - It's Gainsborough. The other reviews on here say "near Lincoln". But it's Gainsborough for fuck sake. If one were to assume she was based in Linoln and were travelling from the North, then you could knock 30 mins of your anticipated journey time - win win. If, like me you were travelling from the South, then it ADD's 30 mins onto your anticipated travel time. And when it turned out to be not everything that you had hoped and wished for...........

Age - Profile states 26. IIRC I am pretty much she said she was 30.

Looks - Pretty face and nice boobs but the body and legs and particularly the bum is too skinny for me. I think she will appeal to a lot of guys though.

Cost - £150/1 hour. A little on the pricey side.......

Services - The usual, I am not into some of the perverted shit that some of you fuckers are into (although I do have some ha ha), so OWO, reverse oral and penetration were all good but I think she got more out of it than me. Which is one of the fucked up things about all this (as the guys pay).

Personality - Conversation was pleasant enough I guess but she is fairly cardboard. I always comment on the personality in my reviews because there is nothing worse than having to spend an hour with a total fuckjob.

Would I return? If she was within 30 minutes of me Geographically then yes, just to empty my ballsack. But she's not, so no.

But all in all, to be totally fair I have to rate her as positive.

Online kingkong69

No prices are shown on her profile..

Offline Jamesbattersea

She seems to have re invented herself as Miss Massage now.
I'm going to make a visit to her when i'm in Gainsborough in a couple of weeks.

Offline MajorPayne

£100 for an hours massage with HE, she's having a laugh.   Pretty sure going rate is around £60, or £80 if naked.

Offline Gplincs

100£ for a wank? really laughable

Offline Lincs.man1

Is this definitely her JB?

Online simon07

Is this Lara from Gainsborough?

Offline secretjones

NO , this one used to do meets with bella 45 iirc and is not a sleight as lara. I only had the pleasure of bella 45

Offline dj_486

She is back with a new profile External Link/Members Only

Unfortunately just massage it seems.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Is this definitely her JB?

By what she writes on her profile i think so cos she calls herself Lucy Love. I've never seem her before so not sure.

Offline Lincs.man1

I've reviewed her. She was very good when offering full service. Not sure about £100 for a hand job though.... :thumbsdown:

If she was to offer a full service again i'd defo make a visit!  :thumbsup:

Offline Buttons

£100 an hour is a bit steep for a rub and tug job.

Maybe she'll come back full service after Corona has turned us all into the Walking Dead  :lol:

Offline MrGiggs

£100 an hour is a bit steep for a rub and tug job.

Maybe she'll come back full service after Corona has turned us all into the Walking Dead  :lol:

She was one of my first- pre AW. ‘Bring your erection in my direction’ was definitely on her previous thread when she was Lucy. She was a good shag 👍🏼