Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Charley of Allure  (Read 965 times)

Offline abridgetofar

External Link/Members Only

30 minute incall / £60

Location; House at the top end of Byker, plenty of car parking felt safe enough

Comms; Booked a couple of days in advance, confirmed on the day and given directions and where to park, then received full address when I arrived
all done without any trouble

Meet; door opened before I could knock and was greeted by Charley dressed in matching knickers and bra, nice kiss and hello and followed her up the stairs whilst getting a good view of her cracking arse, Charley is very attractive, stats are correct apart from her age, she looks about 6/7 years older than the 40years stated, she also has quite a few tattoos that have been airbrushed from her profile pictures.
On to the bed for some DFK and fondling then Charley said it was time she sucked my cock, BJ was very well delivered with plenty of ball sucking and shaft licking. Time to return the favour, her pussy was clean and fresh, she was very vocal during the event. Mac on then sex in cow girl then mish, during the change over she told me she wanted my load in her mouth, nearing the end I lay on my back and Charley sucked me till I cum, which she spat into a tissue, lay for a while and talked, she is very chatty and easy to get along with. Got ready and left but noticed I had been there for 40 minutes. An excellent punt and would return again

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review ABTF.   :drinks:   Glad to hear you enjoyed her company.   :wacko:

Seen her several times now, she's a cracking lass who never fails to deliver the goods, and also enjoys herself into the bargain.   :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline abridgetofar

Totally agree, she’s a smashing lass   :hi: