Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sara owo / Chancery Lane  (Read 1472 times)

11 review(s) for Sara OWO  (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline bedhedred

Location looked like quality council, but she told me she moves around.
£90/30 mins

I gained access 10 minutes after the agreed time.

I was largely relying on the 2 positive reviews here to visit her. I don’t think I would have visited based on the profile and price alone. I confirmed dfk, owo and 69 before parting with the notes. She clarified that CIM would be extra if I wanted that. She wasn't overly friendly at this point and I wondered (as always with the first time) whether I parted with the money too easily.

Once on the bed, she climbed on top of me. She’s no way fat, but she isn’t small either. When we began kissing, my worries melted away and I began to enjoy it. It started off softly, but she wasn’t holding back at all and it continued nicely throughout.

She was still wearing her dress as I massaged her through her pants. Once I’d got it all off her she had a nice pussy to the touch. I didn’t finger all the way in. She has nice soft skin and fairly small boobs.

Her owo was good, reasonably deep and, most important, it was long and lingering. With no prompting on my part, she licked the balls and shaft. This continued in 69 which I enjoyed.

I prompted her to move on to sex, as the remaining time was getting short. She lubed me up for this and I got on top in mish. She was nice and tight; great sensation as I fucked her slowly to the finish.

All the while, I got great eye contact and engagement without any over-acting. The mood was chilled and sensual, in contrast to other rush or  frantic episodes I can recall.

Action time: 25 minutes. Not often you hear me say that in a 30 minute punt.
As I was getting dressed, we chatted and she seemed pleasant and relaxed.

Conclusion: Lovely laid back girl. I will try and visit again.

External Link/Members Only