Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Milly La Maison Bury  (Read 1846 times)

12 review(s) for Lexi.foxx (7 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Mightier Than

£70 for 30 mins. (50; + 10 for OWO; exrtra 10 for CIM)

External Link/Members Only

Phoned an hour in advance, asked for OWO/DT/DFK, and told Milly was available.  Parked in their spaces behind the building.  Paid £50 at the door, £10 to Milly, and the final £10 on the side as an option for later which I used.

Milly is described as 10/12, but in my view is 12/14.  Not fat, but more rounded than the photos.  Her tits felt great. a decent size, soft and plump.

After a shower we started.  Kissing was with tongues, LFK, and throughout the punt I kept having to ask.  Then OWO.  She advertises Deep Throat, but didn't get any further than half way down.  She said I was large and no-one there would be able to DT it.  Most girls who advertise DT can get far further down, and if they can't get it all it is obvious they are trying their best.  I didn't feel Milly was trying as much as she could.  I don't expect girls to force themselves or gag, but to put a bit of effort in.  Also she spent far too long rubbing my cock rather than licking/sucking it.  Then on with the mac and her on top.  I pulled her down a few times to kiss, but she wasn't into it.  Then I put her on her back and continued.  Again, trying to kiss, but it was only brief.

She suggested she suck me to completion, which I agreed to.  She said it's an extra £10 to swallow, which I declined.  She did a good job of this, and I shot my load into her mouth.  She got straight up and went to the sink to spit.     

Overall it was OK, but I've had far better both in terms of service and enthusiasm, which is why I give it a neutral.  If she didn't advertise DFK and DT I wouldn't have expected it, so it may have crept in to a positive.

Offline Kool Keef

Similar to my experience with her, I thought she was a disappointment.

Offline Cryton123

Sounds like a standard parlour punt to me. That’s why I generally avoid parlours now  :thumbsdown:

Offline Kool Keef

Sounds like a standard parlour punt to me. That’s why I generally avoid parlours now  :thumbsdown:

Had many great punts at LM over the years, Saskia is one of my all time faves, although I haven't been back since seeing Milly for various reasons.

Online TomTank

Has something changed at La Maison?
I've only ever paid the door fee at reception, £15 for 30mins -the rest to the girl, £35 plus any extras.

Online lewisjones23

I've only ever paid the door fee at reception, £15 for 30mins -the rest to the girl, £35 plus any extras.

extra charge for running water and a website that has been updated in the past 5 years - both new developments at LM

Offline george r

not been for ages but that's the way I always paid too .

Offline Dickled

I stopped going when OWO wasn't included in the £50 fee.
To me, that was always its big selling point.

Offline Mightier Than

My apologies, I mis-remembered the detail - punt was a few weeks ago.  £50 for the basic, £15 at the door, £35 to the girl - plus £10 OWO + £10 CIM