Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: rebekka.lush - Luton  (Read 839 times)

5 review(s) for rebekka.lush (1 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bornslippy

External Link/Members Only

OK met this girl on Tuesday as had business in Luton and fancied emptying the old sack.
Actually arranged meeting on monday for 10am following morning 30 mins £70 no extras.
AW booking accepted straight away and hotel details, including room number, sent straight away!
Excellent comms.

Text on Tuesday morning asking to move meet by half hour (alarm bells start to ring) as overslept....as it was she was ready by 10:15am.

Zero problem with reception. Strict up to room.
She opened the door and there stood a slim, 20 something, naked apart from heels (my request) profile pictures spot on. Kiss, a quick suck on the tits, rub and finger of the pussy. She layed on the bed lags open while I undressed. Nice flirty banter as soon as we met.
Now. There is a reason she does not really show her face.
It's not that great. She has rather buck teeth but it was not a problem for me. As soon as she enthusiastically jumped off the bed to suck my rock hard cock, I didn't care.
Pretty decent blowjob. Lots of licking, spitting, wanking and lots of ball sucking. All the time good eye contact and slutty banter. Was close to popping.  Had a good lick of her pussy. Fairly meaty but nice and smooth and fresh. Fine with fingers and she loved it. bit of 69 then mac on for some fucking few positions took real good pounding and you could tell she was enjoying herself.
Off with the rubber for more oral and cim finish.
I am giving this a neutral for the following:
Kissing wasn't particularly good. I don't think she likes it.
The cim wasnt very good. Moved away so most ended up on my belly (bloody big load as well) wanted to fill her mouth.
If you fancy a quick session with a slim young English girl, who is a laugh and clearly loves cock then give her a try.
If you want a stunningly atractive lass.......ummm maybe not.
I will probably pop back and see her. I Make sure CIM is delivered properly though