Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mistress Sandy Middlesbrough  (Read 1522 times)

Offline Rufuss

This is my first review so sorry if it’s not the best,
Well wat can I say.
Age 17 it was 1997 Sandy was the first Dominatrix I plucked up the courage to see!
I’ll never forget the 4 legged frame knocked up out of 4*2 with Velcro straps for arms and legs and a pulley with a rope to fasten to tender bits just to keep you on your toes!
The house maid was a great character. I Remember my third and fifth appointment especially.
The maid took me up but instead of saying “ok sandy won’t be long” I was told to strip then fastened me to the frame blindfolded me and left me!
A short while after a hand gently touches my back followed by the sound of a latex glove you can use your imagination!

The fifth appointment, I had found a rubber batman mask in a container so I took it home and sowed some more rubber over the eyes.
Excited with myself I couldn’t wait to book another appointment.
The door opens I walk in and sandy is in the front room having a cup of tea with another lady who is smartly dressed in a cream suit. She looked at me and felt nervous. Sandy just told me to go up and get ready! So I did, stood there with my Batman mask on (yes, blind as a bat) hear the door open and moved to where I’m wanted. My arms are fastened to a piece of wood and I was suspended from the ceiling and I’m sure my balls shrivelled as I felt four hand touch me. I was told I had to sing the Batman song every time I got close to being to excited, I have never seen sandy and lynn laugh so much.
I wonder if she still has the Batman mask?

Offline Tiger63

Offline Kev3773

Are you alright?

Been hanging upside down for too long, possibly a fruit bat  :crazy:

Offline AgedCases

Offline Sar-Major

IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO DO A REVIEW YOU KNOW CHAPS.....................................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline waynekerr600

IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO DO A REVIEW YOU KNOW CHAPS.....................................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm looking forward to his next one in 2041

Offline Sar-Major

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm looking forward to his next one in 2041

Fuck off ya "Little Cunt" I've "one Foot in the Grave" now I can't wait that long.....................  :rolleyes:   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline baresi

she must be well into her 60's now she's been going for ages,  her mott will look like someone's stepped on a spuggy by now

Offline Disco dave

Probably the greatest thing i have seen on this forum. I do wonder why a 17yr old has a rubber batman mask.

Offline Sar-Major

Probably the greatest thing i have seen on this forum. I do wonder why a 17yr old has a rubber batman mask.

Well, It's simples................ He's either a "Batman Fanatic" or a "Kinky Fucker"................  :scare: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: