Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Lapdance in Scotland?  (Read 30617 times)

Offline puntinho

When I said address, I was talking about a club ! Like the Western, indeed.

Offline Marmalade

It's a silly question, like saying do you know of a girl in Scotland with big eyebrows and on which street corner will I find her. There's dozens of lap dancers and they are not registered on some menu with set working hours. You just cruise the pubic triangle and Lothian Rd lapdance bars and see if there's a dancer on that fits your spec at the time you're there.

thehitpack

the girls in private eyes dundee are mostly eu and i think a punt can be arranged for after hours.

Offline puntinho

I was just asking, Marmalade... I've never set foot in a lapdance club ! That's why I asked...

Offline Marmalade

I was just asking, Marmalade... I've never set foot in a lapdance club ! That's why I asked...
Fair enough.   :drinks: it's an experience, though a pay-through-the-nose-one. The Western's probably the best deal but even that gets expensive if you run up lots of dances, not to mention tge overpriced drinks, but I find it the least pretentious and pop in very occasionally.  Gone ate the days where you could get a hand up and a feel and maybe a bit of RO all for a fiver.

The best lapdances I've had anywhere have been in the States, all very disreputable areas rather than posh rip-off joints. Grind like fuck then negotiate a bj or sex. Nothing like that here.

Offline puntinho

Can you get in and have a sneak peak without paying anything, like if there's no girl you fancy, you just leave... Or am I dreaming?

mavgoose

Can you get in and have a sneak peak without paying anything, like if there's no girl you fancy, you just leave... Or am I dreaming?

Don't know about Edinburgh , but in Glasgow it's usually £10 entry.
Yes , I guess you could in theory leave without getting a dance. But as I am usually pished when I go in , that's never been an option for me.

:hi:

Offline Marmalade

You can at the Western, at least at the "off-peak" times/days. It's just a pub.

Offline bigmike32

Cant beat the western bar at 5 pound a dance was there last week through the day i always enjoy in there. Bella i think its her name the ginger bird with the massive tits wow and a lovely ee girl paula is worth a dance too.

Offline luvpearlstits

Cant beat the western bar at 5 pound a dance was there last week through the day i always enjoy in there. Bella i think its her name the ginger bird with the massive tits wow and a lovely ee girl paula is worth a dance too.
what day did you go, i was there on a tuesday afternoon before xmas and there were only 2 girls on and did not appeal to me.

Offline bigmike32

I actually went last tuesday and it was busier there was 6 girls there. I loved the one with the big tits ginger girl think she was called bella. The ee girl was crazy but a good laugh i didnt push but she may do extras. Also lucy from fife very athletic very good dancer. All were fit except bella who had a big arse but her tits were huge and thats what i like.

Inspector Gadget

At a stag there before Xmas. There was a lassie called herself ruby there a few months back. Very short hair, like a guy.  Loads of tattoos. Hoop through the front septum bit of her nose. Nice enough lassie and a decent mover, but she had rotten b.o an smelly fanny. You could literally smell her.  Possibly too many dances before me. East coast accent. Should probably change her name tae ruby rotten hole, ha ha. The lass wae the long blonde hair that used to live in Singapore was excellent, but a canny remember her name. Was a Chinese lassie at fantasy palace, but she seems to have retired, her work name was mina karenina.  Said she was an English student. She's was stunning.

Offline bigmike32

The western bar is a good cheap place to grab a lapdance and that girl you mentioned called ruby is the same girl i got a dance with but her name was called lucy when i asked shes very athletic and does more moving than any of the other girls so she mighr sweat a little. And she is from fife we had that in common. I never saw an asian girl there though. Best dancer for me is a milf called tanya she dances very sexily then lies on the floor and teases your dick for ages with her feet. Then soon after less than a minute away scottishbjqueen was seeing to my horn lol.

Inspector Gadget

Should have added Mike that there was 2 lassies with loads of tats from East coast way with boy short hair. Could be you saw the 2nd of the two? This lass was deffo ruby, as she showed me her stripper Twitter page and encouraged me to follow her,but I was blitzed. Unless she changed her name. But I saw two with a similar look. One had a pretty face and a giant back tattoo - the lassie I never got a dance from. the other that I got chatting with was quite masculine. Very skinny. Two skull tattoos on her upper thigh. One on each thiGh. She had tattooed fingers like meat loaf too. And she had her lower bottom lip tattooed on the inside, which looked sore as fuck. It said 'bite me', which I found quite amusing. I'd had the equivalent of 3 bottles of wine before arriving, but my overriding memory was how smelly ruby was. You'd think they'd supply a shower room in the back for the lassies.

Inspector Gadget

The Asian lass wasn't there. She was at fantasy palace, as I said. That's the big 3 storey place near hay market. With the Italian restaurant built in. She seems to have retired. She was an absolute knockout

DG

Should have added Mike that there was 2 lassies with loads of tats from East coast way with boy short hair. Could be you saw the 2nd of the two? This lass was deffo ruby, as she showed me her stripper Twitter page and encouraged me to follow her,but I was blitzed. Unless she changed her name. But I saw two with a similar look. One had a pretty face and a giant back tattoo - the lassie I never got a dance from. the other that I got chatting with was quite masculine. Very skinny. Two skull tattoos on her upper thigh. One on each thiGh. She had tattooed fingers like meat loaf too. And she had her lower bottom lip tattooed on the inside, which looked sore as fuck. It said 'bite me', which I found quite amusing. I'd had the equivalent of 3 bottles of wine before arriving, but my overriding memory was how smelly ruby was. You'd think they'd supply a shower room in the back for the lassies.

Go Gadget Go!! You must have a photographic memory to recall the details of all those tats   :crazy:

Inspector Gadget

Well it's no every day you meet a lassie wae a shaved head way a giant skull on each thigh, tattooed fingers, and a bite me tattoo on her inner bottom lip!  She certainly stood out from the crowd, and probably why I spent so much time chatting with her. The Chinese lass was from an entirely different night, entirely different venue. Tried to find her there to stick up a pick, but no luck. Maybe she's retired too. Said she was a student.  It's typical.  When the classes end, they put their gear back on and enter the civvy world.

Offline bigmike32

Sorry forgot you said that you was at the fantasy palace aswell. I think you are right there was another girl with tattoos i got a dance with but her hair wasnt short just lucys. And lucy had a loveheart pube patch just above her pussy. I love the western bar only 5 pound a dance during the day.

Offline GraysonD

So are the dances in the bars during the day fully nude too ?

Offline bigmike32

Yeah during the day only 5 pound but get 2 dances for 10 and they try harder more grinding more eye contact etc. And they are fully nude thats why i go lol.

Offline GraysonD

Good thing to go with a wee daytime pint 😏😂

Offline bigmike32

Exactly if you need a pint pop into the western bar also i reccomend going in there before a punt you will leave horny as hell lol.

Offline GraysonD

Never get any extras or is it not worth even thinking about 😂 Is the western the only one open during the day?

Offline bigmike32

No extras there are cameras everywhere but ive never even dared ask. Yeah unfortunately it is at the moment the burke and hare used to be open but doesnt open until 6pm now. At the western bar its cheap ans the girls are friendly so is the barman/manager i will be popping in on ti
uesday.

chico1000

Exactly if you need a pint pop into the western bar also i reccomend going in there before a punt you will leave horny as hell lol.
I can second this advice.

Offline bigmike32

Its good advice i would see scottishbjqueen again as her flat is in that area but her comms are non existant now. I will be going to the westen on tuesday so im thinking of popping into blair street sauna after.

Offline Marmalade

Never get any extras or is it not worth even thinking about 😂 Is the western the only one open during the day?
I once had a girl go fucking crazy at me for tactfully asking. Thought she was the Queen of fucking Sheba. Started ranting in a loud angry voice that she was an 'exotic dancer' not a prostitute and what did I think she was (could have told her but didn't fancy having my eyes scratched out that day). One of the girls gave me a slightly better dance one time when I had decided to waste a bit more moolah but not like the old days when you could get a proper feel occasionally. Friendly bar. Overpriced drinks.

Offline DickDiver

I remember many moons ago when I was a student and the Western had an aroma of stale beer and bleach that I used to get chips on my way home from the Grassmarket, and get a pint while I ate them and got my cheap jollies.

Hard to think the current Western is infinitely classier than it was in the 80s.

Offline myothernameis

I once had a girl go fucking crazy at me for tactfully asking. Thought she was the Queen of fucking Sheba. Started ranting in a loud angry voice that she was an 'exotic dancer' not a prostitute and what did I think she was (could have told her but didn't fancy having my eyes scratched out that day). One of the girls gave me a slightly better dance one time when I had decided to waste a bit more moolah but not like the old days when you could get a proper feel occasionally. Friendly bar. Overpriced drinks.

I had one dancer ask me, what is it I like about coming to here, Diamond Dolls Glasgow; so started about various venues I have been to, and how far the dance went.  Eventually started talking about the clubs in Italy, and the extras you could get; at this point the dancer became more curious about this

Explained you booked a private dance, and for €50 you would get a 15 min Private dance.  Any extras you wanted, would take the form of tipping, any time I wanted something, like a grope, I would put a €20 on the table, and then I would grope the European dancer.  The dancer knew if she stopped me doing this, then she wouldn't get any more tips, and I would move on to another dancer

Most times €20 tip would be enough for what you wanted to do, but if you wanted her to play with your cock, you would end up haggling, and most time the dancer would agree to your offer, maybe €30-40, and considering your time would soon be up, the girl would want to lose that tip

So the girl in diamond dolls, we arranged a vip dance, think at the time it was £100 for 30 min's, she gave me one hell of a lap dance, even slipping her hand into my trouser pocket, even to the point I asked her, do you ever get asked abut extras, she told me sometimes, but never got annoyed, she told me its part of the trade, some dancers will some wont

Offline GraysonD

£100 for 30 minutes I'd be wanting extras for that 😂 Could probably get a decent hour punt for that much

ickydicky

£100 for 30 minutes I'd be wanting extras for that 😂 Could probably get a decent hour punt for that much

Agreed. Complete waste of money

Offline auldie63

£100 for a bloody lapdance! Some twats really do have more money than sense.
No flamin' wonder some of the little princesses think their pussies are platinum.

Offline bigmike32

Was in the western bar this afternoon 7 girls on today a good day was had.

seldom

Does anybody know if Sandra from Siberia still works in the Western Bar? Used to visit quite regularly and she is gorgeous.

ickydicky

Does anybody know if Sandra from Siberia still works in the Western Bar? Used to visit quite regularly and she is gorgeous.

gimme peace. in fact gie us aw peace

Offline auldie63

Is wee Sandra still working behind the bar? Always fancied her but no chance.

ickydicky

there are a few barmaids in partick i drool over. but after splashing all over lucylonglegs face i can relax and enjoy the bevy. which is what i am off to do soon.

Offline bigmike32

Not been to western bar in ages and everytime ive been its been a barman/manager who is sound as anything. A couple of the dancers take turns behind the bar i think. Need to get back soon and see if there is any tasty new dancers around.

Offline perfect 10

Not been to western bar in ages and everytime ive been its been a barman/manager who is sound as anything. A couple of the dancers take turns behind the bar i think. Need to get back soon and see if there is any tasty new dancers around.
Aye it's been a while mainly due to the Hibees not being in SPFL and Hearts recent return. Always enjoy the western on a footy trip

Offline ruggedscot

strippers are hookers that don't want to do the sex bit. never had an experience that would equate to what you could get at a sauna for cheaper.......

ickydicky

strippers are hookers that don't want to do the sex bit. never had an experience that would equate to what you could get at a sauna for cheaper.......

spot on :crazy:

Offline Matrix

Aye it's been a while mainly due to the Hibees not being in SPFL and Hearts recent return. Always enjoy the western on a footy trip

Ah! So they only let fans of the big teams in then. Must have a very strict i.d entry policy.

"Fancy going up the western the day Fred?"

"Dinnae be silly we're a championship club"

:D

ickydicky

think he may be one of yon up their own erse thistle supporters who think they have a moral superiority :dash: