Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X KINGA X - Tottenham  (Read 622 times)

4 review(s) for X KINGA X (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Thecunninglinguist]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 511724) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline El Jefe

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Duration: 30 minutes

Fee: £50

Services:
OWO, RO, 69, Penetration (protected)

The girl: Height about 5'3, looked younger than her stated age of 33, facially average, average sized breasts, ass not big.

Comms were good on the phone. She opened the door in some skimpy bra and panties, she was friendly and smiling and I thought this would be a good punt...Once in the room her english was not good and she didn't understand basic words which made communication difficult. I went in for a kiss which lasted all of 2 seconds, she was not up for it and she had a slight smell of smoke on her breath anyway.

I asked for OWO and she immediently reached for the condom (which she would do the entire time) but eventually did OWO, it was smooth and zero teeth but too brief and not deep enough, she constantly kept reaching for the condom. It was at this point that her attitude became annoying and immature - constantly laughing about nothing, talking in Hungarian whenever I asked her to change position or do something different, I turned her around to look at her asshole and she even made this difficult.

I got her to lay on her back and gave her RO, she was clean and fresh but then the annoying antics started again, trying to close her legs on my head, silly laughing. We got into 69 position and she would only wank me off. Finally decided to end the punt and did doggystyle and mish to finish.

Positives

None

Negatives:

Agreed to do OWO but kept reaching for condom
Poor OWO overall
Silly, immature attitude
Made simple things difficult for no reason

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline peter purves

I got her to lay on her back and gave her RO, she was clean and fresh but then the annoying antics started again, trying to close her legs on my head, silly laughing.

Whatever next WWE wrestling??  :P

Sorry to hear mate and thanks for the warning
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 10:17:18 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Online The_Don

Thanks for the warning and review

the profile in question has been swapped several times iirc

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=246984.msg2524487#msg2524487

Offline punk

Hidden Image/Members Only
[/quote]

Sure she has been reviewed on her before,under another name / profile.All negative if i remember correctly.

This prossie has been on and off of AW, a few times,over the years.The middle picture on her profile seems very familiar.