Gumtree Ad:
External Link/Members OnlyDates of meets: Jun 2018, Dec 2018 & Mar 2019
1hr - £60, no extras
Seen Fiona on three occasions now, and more tends to be on offer each time.
Comms:She can be quite difficult to get hold of, found this especially so at the start, before the first couple of meets. Would often have to send multiple texts to get a reply. Can seem quite abrupt in her texts but she’s not so when you meet her.
Accommodation:Quiet enough area, leaves the side door open so you can walk straight in once you send her a text to say your close. House is a little run down, but not overly so, I’ve only ever moved from the massage room to use the toilet so not a problem. Massage room is small and always kept warm. Small massage bed with hole at top, and relaxing music playing quietly.
The Girl:I would estimate around 45-50. Size 12 ish, around 5’7”. Good looking for her age although has had work done. Big red lips, but had more of an actual MILF next door look than pornstar look which I was very glad about. Amazing soft tits, not sure if they’re real or not, shaved/trimmed pussy. There have been rumours about her having a stinky minge, didn’t notice much of this, although the last time I went it wasn’t perfectly fresh but didn’t feel dirty at all - still slightly off putting nonetheless. Good body for her age, no stretch marks obvious, and really soft skin. She does have a Facebook profile which I won’t post on here.
The service(s):She leaves the room and asks you to get undressed. Got completely naked and lay face down on the table. Always massages for the first 30 mins or so. Not bad at all but not very firm (maybe she would change this though if you asked), full body massage. Starts at your legs and works your way up whilst chatting (she can talk for England). Eventually stands above your head massaging your back. First time I went I was tentative in moving my hands to her legs and bum, but she offered no resistance so I moved up her skirt and started to play with her pussy and arsehole for 10 mins whilst she continued to massage my back. With me still face down and her stood at the top, her hands were removed and I heard her bra hit the floor. She then resumes the massage, stretching all the way down my back to my legs, whilst rubbing her soft tits over my back. A few mins of this and she asks me to turn over. Starts work on my cock right away with a slow wank, more lube on it and she doesn’t rush until it’s nearly time up, and so to finish me off she sped up and probed my arse with a finger gently. Second time I went I didn’t hold around to play with her pussy, and when I turned over I asked her to put it in her mouth. She said something along the lines of me being naughty and that she doesn’t usually do this, but she obliged. Blowjob was pretty average tbh and didn’t last long, but I find it’s the chase that’s exciting and trying to get more each time. I also asked to taste her pussy and she was more than happy to do so. Like I mentioned earlier, mostly clean but I don’t think she showers freshly before a meet, although I’m sure she has one that day, there is a slight unpleasant scent there but nothing that would stop me going back. Very responsive to RO, and I think she came as she clamped me in with her thighs, although the aftermath seemed a little put on as she claimed to be really light headed (maybe it was real, I don’t know). Third time I went she initiated kissing as she wanked and sucked me off without me asking. I asked to fuck her and she laughed and called me a naughty boy as per the previous visit, but she never did it although she didn’t turn me down. She likes you to cum over her face and in her mouth and I think she swallows it? I can’t really remember. I have to say she does seem to really enjoy it as well as you. Next time I’ll have to try and fuck her again, maybe it’s because she doesn’t have a condom, so I’ll have to try taking one next time.
Overall verdict:6.5/10. Good punt, I keep going back because it’s so close home. Good for last minute urges. Great tits, decent body, milf look. Talks. A lot. Slight whiff in her pussy but not strong. Enjoy trying for more each time. Seems to reward regulars. Massage bed is quite high if you were to fuck her so might have to hope she’s happy to do it in the bedroom or something. Average blowjob but good HJ, and responsive to RO.
Hope this review made sense, I tried to keep it as organised as possible whilst reviewing three meets in one review, but did find myself going back and adding bits in. Probably forgot a few things so just ask if there’s anything I missed.