Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy indian girl...  (Read 2872 times)

Northernperv

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this girl? real or fake?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 08:58:14 pm by Northernperv »

john boy

Has anyone seen this girl? real or fake?
only one picture no number she only registerd on the 23rd no feedback I would say 99percent fake if shes not al be there shes stunning hope iam proved wrong but al give that profile a couple of days and itll be gone or moved to another area gonna message her see what she says

Offline dino1990

if you want a genuine young indian girl try layla:

she's 26 but I reckon she looks about 19. Very cute indian with a very sexy geordie accent. I had fun with her and would book her again.

Offline johno36

Offline dino1990

had owo, didn't ask or go for CIM. She's was a bit shy and was really tight. I'll do  a full review when I get time.

john boy

she still hasnt answered my email from this morning ,, fake ,,,,,

DaveMugabe

this is the NE board, her profile says northampton ................................

Offline dino1990

this is the NE board, her profile says northampton ................................

she was newcastle when I looked the other day, now she's gone.

Northernperv

I think that answers that question! haha

Offline Thrasymachus

if you want a genuine young indian girl try layla:

she's 26 but I reckon she looks about 19. Very cute indian with a very sexy geordie accent. I had fun with her and would book her again.
I would second this

Booked Layla and had a great time.  She's a really attractive and friendly girl. 

Offline Thrasymachus

Another one in the Teesside area to avoid then

Teesside really is a wasteland.  I really need to move away from this area soon I think

Northernperv

Northernperv

Quick update, I saw Layla based on your recommendations, really good stuff ! thanks!

I saw her at really short notice, Swallow hotel Gateshead, I wasnt sure about a hotel incall really, walking past reception and stuff.
As it happened no one was there and i went straight in.

Shes pretty, not amazing looking but nice.. really cute body and the tightest p*ssy!
nice big round bum and cute little boobs.

Felt like she really enjoyed her job, looked me in the eye the whole time, smiled, laughed, lovely personality.
although she told me she was 26 she could easily pass for 18-19 she looks really young.

Lovely girl, good sex, not rushed in the slightest !
Thanks for the recommendation guys!

Offline dino1990