Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Feedback on Adultwork  (Read 2666 times)

Offline nicsmith1972123

Hi all!

Ok so i'm new to this, thus have no feedback on Adultwork. This is a bit of a problem with bookings that insist you have 1 or more feedbacks.

Could someone please tell me how i gain feedback, other than the obvious - a meet - as this is a 'chicken and egg' situation.
Are there other ways of gaining feedback?

Advice is much appreciated, thanks!  :)

vorian

Hi all!

Ok so i'm new to this, thus have no feedback on Adultwork. This is a bit of a problem with bookings that insist you have 1 or more feedbacks.

Could someone please tell me how i gain feedback, other than the obvious - a meet - as this is a 'chicken and egg' situation.

Short answer not as far as I am aware, I more often than not don't book through the AW system so FB does not come into it. 90% of the time a well thought out, short to the point and polite email/text/call will be enough for your booking to be accepted without FB of course you can alway put a booking in afterward and get FB that way.

Research and finding the right prossy will help and using the advice and reviews on here will help with the research.

Offline smiths

Hi all!

I only ring WGs, the day i as the service buyer require feedback to get a punt will be the day i retire from punting.

Offline nicsmith1972123

Thanks. Problem is i want to book someone who does not take phone bookings and insists on FB! :(

Gordo987

I used to have a similar problem. There was one girl that I really wanted to see (still do) who said she needed at least three feedback reports. Thing is, I change my account fairly often for one reason or another, and I don't use the AW booking system much either, because I usually get the girl's phone number and book her that way. It's a good thing that very few girls insist on punter feedback.  :unknown:

Anyway, this is her: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 08:28:33 pm by Gordo987 »

vorian

When you say a big problem with bookings, have you tried or just assumed, also the vast majority don't need FB before accepting a booking any one particular in mind.

Festisio

Well it's only a "chicken and egg" situation if ALL prossies demand feedback, which they don't.

However that's not much good to you since the ones you want to see apparantly demand it.

So to get some feedback you could keep trying till you find one who doesn't mind you have 0 - may be a while, or even after seeing they may never bother to leave feedback.

You could also do a webcam session and get feedback that way.  Prossies being the lazy creatures that they are would probably see the feedback as (1) and not drill down into what it was for.. who knows?

Who is it you are seeing that requires feedback?  I could put in a booking request on your behalf (just promise not to murder her)  and it'll cost you  :D

vorian

Thanks. Problem is i want to book someone who does not take phone bookings and insists on FB! :(

Could you share the AW link please.

Festisio

Thing is, I change my account fairly often for one reason or another

Because you get negative feedback?

Highly dodgy and suspicious behaviour.  You probably have many aliases against your username.

Offline nicsmith1972123

Well it's only a "chicken and egg" situation if ALL prossies demand feedback, which they don't.

However that's not much good to you since the ones you want to see apparantly demand it.

So to get some feedback you could keep trying till you find one who doesn't mind you have 0 - may be a while, or even after seeing they may never bother to leave feedback.

You could also do a webcam session and get feedback that way.  Prossies being the lazy creatures that they are would probably see the feedback as (1) and not drill down into what it was for.. who knows?

Who is it you are seeing that requires feedback?  I could put in a booking request on your behalf (just promise not to murder her)  and it'll cost you  :D
I dont mind paying if you can help me with feedback?
What do you mean 'you could put a booking request in for me'? (and i promise im not going to do anything bad lol)

willbred

How badly do you want to see her - enough to book another girl to get a FB???

I'd be moving on, personally. This is a game not a fuckin' job application - I want to borrow it, not buy it.  :dash:

Offline nicsmith1972123

Because you get negative feedback?

Highly dodgy and suspicious behaviour.  You probably have many aliases against your username.
No, like i said; i'm just new. But thanks for the vote of confidence pal. Love you too.

Festisio

No, like i said; i'm just new. But thanks for the vote of confidence pal. Love you too.

I was replying to Gordo.

vorian

This is who i want to see..

External Link/Members Only

She takes emails, so I would read her profile and send her a well thought out email explaining your situation, as long as you do the email in the right way, I think you have a good chance of her accepting your booking without FB. If not well nothing lost and you can explore other options.

Offline latecomer

This is who i want to see..

External Link/Members Only

Is it really important to you that you see this particular girl?  I hope she's good as she is expensive.  Personally if a WG insists on feedback I'll go and see someone else.  There are loads of them around.  To answer your question though, no there isn't a way of getting genuine feedback except from a genuine booking.

vorian

Yes, saw this a few days ago and only stoked my fire to see her even more!

Go for it send her the email all she can do is say no, just make it short to the point and polite.

SirFrank

As above I'd drop her a polite email first. That usually is ok. And if you don't ask then you will never know

Offline chris_jp2

I have faced the same problem. I have wanted to see Maggie (External Link/Members Only) but she requires feedback so haven't tried.

vorian

I have faced the same problem. I have wanted to see Maggie (External Link/Members Only) but she requires feedback so haven't tried.

With her it might be a little bit harder as she doesn't take email bookings on AW and she seems quite firm with it, but again you have nothing to lose by asking via email politely.

Offline nicsmith1972123

I have already asked her and she said no, i've asked her again (again, politely!). I'll see what she says!

vorian

I have already asked her and she said no, i've asked her again (again, politely!). I'll see what she says!

If she said no, forget about her and move on to another wg who will take your money, plenty out there you can always go back once you have some FB if you really want to.

Offline nicsmith1972123

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider

If you have asked her once and she has said no, then don't ask again till you have feedback. If you ask again she may just label you a pest or a timewaster and block you then you won't be able to contact her with or without feedback.

Gordo987

If you have asked her once and she has said no, then don't ask again till you have feedback. If you ask again she may just label you a pest or a timewaster and block you then you won't be able to contact her with or without feedback.

If she said no, forget about her and move on to another wg who will take your money, plenty out there you can always go back once you have some FB if you really want to.

Both answers are sound advice in my opinion. I do know of one local wg who has the FB stipulation on her AW page, but who agreed to see me after I wrote her a flattery filled and very crawling email.  :hi:

Offline smiths

How badly do you want to see her - enough to book another girl to get a FB???

I'd be moving on, personally. This is a game not a fuckin' job application - I want to borrow it, not buy it.  :dash:

Indeed, punters stupidity as regards A/W feedback is quite incredible. They are allowing the WG to dictate to them what suits her, yet she is the seller of the service.

Plus and even more worrying are those punters who wont give a bad WG bad feedback in case she gives some back to them in retaliation. Bad WGs are no doubt laughing their tits off at this. I hope those punters leave bad feedback on here.

However, i do appreciate some punters HAVE to have A/W feedback to get a punt as the WGs in their areas have the whip hand over them, just glad i am not in such an area. ;)

Gordo987

Indeed, punters stupidity as regards A/W feedback is quite incredible. They are allowing the WG to dictate to them what suits her, yet she is the seller of the service.

Plus and even more worrying are those punters who wont give a bad WG bad feedback in case she gives some back to them in retaliation. Bad WGs are no doubt laughing their tits off at this. I hope those punters leave bad feedback on here.

However, i do appreciate some punters HAVE to have A/W feedback to get a punt as the WGs in their areas have the whip hand over them, just glad i am not in such an area. ;)

Every now and then you see a girl on AW whose pictures make you keep looking, and for these few I would be willing to pay a bit more, travel a bit further or ... :unknown: