Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hornyheidi95 - Wallsend  (Read 3306 times)

1 review(s) for hornyheidi95 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jayboysmith

External Link/Members Only

Gave a negative as I was left disappointed.

15 min booking with her short and sweet how I like them, the location was easy enough to find, nice modern apartment flats.

I was attracted by her picture of boobs, I'm a sucker for big boobs.. She's a pretty lass but a bit bigger than her pictures would make her out to be. Got a friendly welcome and made our way to bedroom, notes handed over.

I'm a kisser and asked if this would be okay to which she declined so instantly horny mood deflated but anyway on with it we went. I was expecting a decent bj, she deep throats after all but she spent more time wanking me off looking dis interested which in the end really put me off  so I just asked if we could fuck, rubber on and fucked her missionary as hard as possible to finish as quick as I could.

Once I'd finished I got dressed and made my way out.. Shame as I thought I'd be in for a treat. Pretty lass but could be a lot better in the bedroom department even with just a bit more enthusiasm.

Offline tynetunnel

External Link/Members Only

Gave a negative as I was left disappointed.

15 min booking with her short and sweet how I like them, the location was easy enough to find, nice modern apartment flats.

I was attracted by her picture of boobs, I'm a sucker for big boobs.. She's a pretty lass but a bit bigger than her pictures would make her out to be. Got a friendly welcome and made our way to bedroom, notes handed over.

I'm a kisser and asked if this would be okay to which she declined so instantly horny mood deflated but anyway on with it we went. I was expecting a decent bj, she deep throats after all but she spent more time wanking me off looking dis interested which in the end really put me off  so I just asked if we could fuck, rubber on and fucked her missionary as hard as possible to finish as quick as I could.

Once I'd finished I got dressed and made my way out.. Shame as I thought I'd be in for a treat. Pretty lass but could be a lot better in the bedroom department even with just a bit more enthusiasm.
Thanks for the review, sorry it was a poor punt.

Kissing is essential for me, and after a few disappointments I always clarify upfront if it’s on offer. If it’s not, I don’t book. 

Offline The Outsider

The lack of kissing is a booking killer for me.  Combine that with a general lack of enthusiasm and the review quickly turns red.  Thanks for sharing and good luck with your next one. 

Offline wishlist85

Thanks for review....i was intending to book in the near future but as for others kìssing is a must for me. Will look elsewhere

Offline MME

She has “deep french kissing” right at the top of her profile so you’d assume she’d actually do it once you got there. Shame it’s a negative as I fancied a punt there.

Was it a daytime or nighttime meet?

Tricks12345

Sorry to say, but if it says that on her profile regarding kissing, and you turn up and she says no....then it maybe that you are not attractive to her, or have bad teeth etc.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Sorry to say, but if it says that on her profile regarding kissing, and you turn up and she says no....then it maybe that you are not attractive to her, or have bad teeth etc.

What are you on about you idiot, it's nothing to do with attraction, you pay her and she acts like your girlfriend for an hour. This isn't dating.

She has DEEP FRENCH KISSING advertised right at the top of her profile to attract punters. If she declines advertised services she gets a deserved negative.

White knighting dodgy prossies doesn't go down well here.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 10:47:53 pm by daviemac »

Offline Winker121

What are you on about you idiot, it's nothing to do with attraction, you pay her and she acts like your girlfriend for an hour. This isn't dating.

She has DEEP FRENCH KISSING advertised right at the top of her profile to attract punters. If she declines advertised services she gets a deserved negative.

White knighting dodgy prossies doesn't go down well here.

Dead right.  Not coming through with advertised services is just cheating punters out of their money. Next door to theft in my book.

Offline billabong

Actually made me laugh with this one. Maybe your not attractive to Her? Ffs mate I bet the notes she takes of punters is attractive to her though.

She deserves the negative all day long

Online Kev3773

And you complain about getting negative comments !! Is there any wonder  :wacko:

Offline Hurley

1 review in almost 12 months membership and you’ve got the nerve to white knight on someone else’s

Tricks12345

...if she advertises it and she still knocks you down you must be very , very ugly then  :lol:

Offline BoroPool

What are you boobs like? On one of her gallery pictures it looks like the nipples point sideways is it just camera angle? Still boobs are boobs. Not keen on unenthusiastic women though! Cheers for the review !

Offline NigelF

Cheers for the review.

Here's her unique AW ID link - External Link/Members Only - hopefully now I've posted it here this review will appear when that link is searched for or if she changes her name (as the indexing of this review doesn't seem to have worked yet even though it looks like it has)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 03:42:01 pm by NigelF »

Offline OscarC