Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WONDERFULLXX - anyone hit?  (Read 957 times)

Offline MonsterSausage

External Link/Members Only

seriously considering giving this a punt tomorrow but there is a lack of reviews and she looks pretty hot

Offline MonsterSausage

probably gonna TOFTT because I cannot resist

can anyone get her verified photo for me?

Offline MonsterSausage

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=173950.msg2230286#msg2230286

Hey man I have already checked that, she looks so different, which is what I am worried about

I want the one in the pictures currently on her AW page

Unless she has dyed her hair but I think it is a different woman altogether

Offline Fuzzyduck

seriously considering giving this a punt tomorrow but there is a lack of reviews and she looks pretty hot

I hope you appreciate the irony of this.

probably gonna TOFTT because I cannot resist
You know it's only TOFTT if you actually do a review of it.:hi:

Unless she has dyed her hair but I think it is a different woman altogether

I agree: the girl in the current profile has big bolts-ons whereas the veri pic girl has smaller, natural tits. Considering it's a Brazilian profile, I doubt you'd meet either of them. Risky.

Offline MonsterSausage

I hope you appreciate the irony of this.

You know it's only TOFTT if you actually do a review of it.:hi:

I agree: the girl in the current profile has big bolts-ons whereas the veri pic girl has smaller, natural tits. Considering it's a Brazilian profile, I doubt you'd meet either of them. Risky.

she has stopped replying when I confirmed time so I guess it is not going to happen, you have put me off slightly too.

Are the Brazilian profiles dodge then?

Offline whydoidothis

If they say they are Brazilian best avoid. Once visited one in Farnborough and said she was Brazilian but is Indian.

Princess Freya was her name, her profile elsewhere said she was Indian.

Also said DFK which she did not do. If they lie about one thing they will lie about other stuff.

Also the Brazilians often look the part but don't do the part. The only part they are interested in is parting you from your you money.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 10:01:05 am by whydoidothis »

Offline HawkG

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=173950.msg2230286#msg2230286

For me, the woman in the verification pic is WAY better than the one in the profile pics. But as others have said, you may we’ll get neither.

Offline MonsterSausage

If they say they are Brazilian best avoid. Once visited one in Farnborough and said she was Brazilian but is Indian.

Princess Freya was her name, her profile elsewhere said she was Indian.

Also said DFK which she did not do. If they lie about one thing they will lie about other stuff.

Also the Brazilians often look the part but don't do the part. The only part they are interested in is parting you from your you money.

damn man sucks, I will avoid the "Brazlians" then  :crazy:

Offline Muff licker

I AW review since August 2018 strange for such a lovely looking lady?

Offline romano77

she has stopped replying when I confirmed time so I guess it is not going to happen, you have put me off slightly too.

Are the Brazilian profiles dodge then?
Brazilians often pretend to be Spanish or Indian to rope the punters in plus often underwhelming service... :thumbsdown: