Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Holly X, Bournemouth  (Read 1137 times)

27 review(s) for Miss_Holly_x (27 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Puntingonandoff

The lady in question:

External Link/Members Only

Have seen Holly a few times before, both before when she offered a full service, and since she has changed and no longer offers penetration.

1 hour incall a few weeks ago. Location has a multi story car park attached, so ideal if you're driving. Fairly standard new build flat.

Holly was dressed as requested (nothing out of the ordinary, i just asked for sexy lingerie and suspenders). Holly is well reviewed, she has a great body, facially very pretty. Looks a bit like Karen Gillan in my opinion, obviously helped by the red hair.

Offered a shower on arrival which i didnt need as i had one before arriving. Sorted out the paperwork, and had a quick 2 minute catch up as i hadnt seen her for nearly a year.

Then on to the main event, lots of DFK as we undressed eachother. I sat down on the bed and Holly went to work, lots of deep throat and sloppy oral. She is obviously well practiced at this, its her main service afterall, varying speed, depth, swirling tongue action, eye contact. But it was very good, im an average 6inch length and Holly had zero problem taking my cock right down to the base. Moved into face fucking position with her head over the end of the bed, a few gags from her, including once where i thought she was going to throw up but she just took a second to recover. But she took a good few minutes of face fucking, before i could feel the pop coming. So i ordered her on her knees for a big facial.

This is when it got a little unusual, when i said i was going to cum on her face she put on some glasses to stop cum getting in her eyes. I didn't mind at all, they were sexy secretary-type glasses rather than chemistry lab safety goggles, and she looked hot as fuck in them. But worth mentioning all the same. Other than that, i asked her talk dirty and beg for it on her knees which she did, and i unloaded over her face and mouth. It was nearly a weeks worth so there was a lot, and she commented that it was a bigger load than she expected.

Quick clean up, chat for 5 min recovery time. And then more of the same, although Holly had to work a lot harder for the 2nd pop but it came in the end, and was another facial.

All in all a great punt. Obviously she doesnt offer full service now, but if you like oral she is very good.

Jaytor

Great review, she looks and sounds hot, i love redheads with they’re pale skin and pink pussys. I may need to pay a visit especially now I know she is happy taking a load on the face. Good girl 👍