Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rita Cucci / Marylebone 2nd visit  (Read 1732 times)

20 review(s) for Rita Cucci (15 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5551031) (16 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by sunnyj]

Offline bedhedred

£80 for 30 minutes.

I was in the West End and had been eyeing profile of Hot Cataleya. External Link/Members Only
She had 6 positive aw reviews in May 2019 alone, but when I looked at the 2 neutrals in UKP, I wondered whether I’d be getting a neutral off her as well. Would be useful to get a more recent update if anyone has one.

Anyway, Hot Cataleya wasn’t available for a further 90 minutes, and I didn't have all day to wait around. Rita Cucci texted that she could see me in 20 minutes, so I legged it to the Bond St area and back to her place where I’d visited her earlier in May.

Once in the flat and showered I got on the bed full of excitement. The kissing was closed mouth only this time. Being very attractive, she did manage to give me wood though and she swiftly moved onto the ow. As before, she gives a decent deep throat bj, but she was looking to end it way too soon. I asked her for 69 to prolong the enjoyment and she agreed to this as well. Once again, she pulled away from the 69 rather soon for my liking and moved onto sex in doggy, with a finish in mish. The total action time was little more than 15 minutes, and this is the main reason for the negative. £80 is too much for this type of service, even in a central location with a hot girl.

If she'd spun this out for 10 more minutes, it would have been experience worthwhile repeating for me. Take note: I think it indicates a common attitude problem.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 12:02:57 am by bedhedred »

fitbrit

Interesting situation. Perhaps a bad day, as when I saw Rita Cucci she was dynamite performance compare to Hot Cataleya (although some people may find Cataleya better looking)

Offline Heph

A sound review and sentiments.