Author Topic: MajesticMia1 - TOFTT - Mature BBW - Wolverhampton  (Read 6599 times)


1 review(s) for MajesticMia1 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline vindici

If you're not a fan of BBWs, then you can skip this review  :hi:

Service Provider:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Incall Premises: 👍
Terraced house in Wolverhampton, as with all terraced houses not massively discreet, but I didn't notice any nosey parkers around either. House itself was reasonably tidy, and the punting room was clean, with fresh sheets and clutter free.

Comms: 👍
Booked via phone call on the same day. Clear instructions, no messing about.

Price Paid: 👍
£40 - 15mins

Services: 👌
OWO, Titfucking, Face smothering, Cowgirl, DFK

Mia: 👍
Her pictures are super flattering, and lightened. Mia has a more swarthy complexion than the filters on the photos suggest. In her free gallery you can see more accurate pictures of her body. She is for sure a SSBBW.... and oh my god those TITS! Natural, heavy meaty mounds is the best description.  Age is listed as 41 in her profile although I'm sure that she is a little older.

Punt A-Z:
Magic door trick, wearing standard BBW sexy nightwear. Not overly caked in makeup, and excellent hygiene, soft smooth skin 😁

Paperwork handled, no funny business.

I started by freshening myself up before the punt, bathroom was in a reasonable state, although a new towel was not provided. I didn't ask for one, and thinking back I probably would have gotten one.

Started with OWO, great technique, plenty of eye contact, followed by some titfucking and cuddling with interspersed DFK.

Cowgirl to finish with face smothered by those mahusive tits  :yahoo:

One criticism however, when we had finished up, only maybe 10-15 seconds afterwards, a rather jarring phone alarm went off. I do understand that SPs want to keep track of time, but I feel that an alarm is unnecessary, and there are more subtle ways of dealing with this. Since I felt satisfied and got my moneys worth, I didn't bring it up. However when I go for a follow up visit, I'll be sure to mention this.

In Summary:
There are very few quality BBW punts in the Midlands, especially since BBWDemure retired (RIP 😔). Mia is definitely worth a visit if you love BBWs, excellent service, straight foward with comms and her AW profile.


Offline Dre2019

Good review, was interested in her aswell. Are her tits pert or saggy? Not a big fan of nipples that point towards the floor.

Offline vindici

Good review, was interested in her aswell. Are her tits pert or saggy? Not a big fan of nipples that point towards the floor.

They are pert enough for her age. Very heavy breasts. To be honest, when you get to H cup and above, it's almost impossible to have natural pert breasts over the age of 25.

Offline gavp1984

I am partial to a bbw and she has taken my fancy. Is she easy access from town? I'm very limited die to transport and where I work

Offline Dre2019

True, they do tend to drop south as they age but there are exceptions like Erika. Very large but still have held up well considering her age. Unfortunately she only does a massage with hr.

Offline vindici

.. but there are exceptions like Erika.

Do you have a link to Erika please?

I am partial to a bbw and she has taken my fancy. Is she easy access from town? I'm very limited die to transport and where I work

Sorry, I have no idea since I'm not from the area. What I can say however is that she is in WV10, hope that helps somewhat.

Offline ChartPen

Adultwork shows her in WV1 although I believe that adjoins WV10

Offline temptation

Do you have a link to Erika please?

Sorry, I have no idea since I'm not from the area. What I can say however is that she is in WV10, hope that helps somewhat.

Erika https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=183671.0

Offline Hungyorkie

Goes by the name of Randy Ronron now, saw her in Feb 19 as MajesticMia.

11 months ago i know, but its only recently i decided to create an account on here.

Paid £80 for 30 mins, fantastic time and great big tits which i love.  Last time i looked on her profile shes looking for somewhere to work from, hoping to see her post lockdown.

Offline Hungyorkie

Goes by the name of Randy Ronron now, saw her in Feb 20 as MajesticMia.

11 months ago i know, but its only recently i decided to create an account on here.

Paid £80 for 30 mins, fantastic time and great big tits which i love.  Last time i looked on her profile shes looking for somewhere to work from, hoping to see her post lockdown.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 05:13:06 pm by Hungyorkie »

Online hairymonster

She works with

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

They crop up in my searches as they all have swallows tagged, although it doesnt today, they have often got BB as an option for £20. I can't remember if ronron does as well, but the two really big ones do often. They all do group sessions, so i imagine they do.

Offline Night king

She works with

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

They crop up in my searches as they all have swallows tagged, although it doesnt today, they have often got BB as an option for £20. I can't remember if ronron does as well, but the two really big ones do often. They all do group sessions, so i imagine they do.

Great work off the list well done ,

 :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 12:13:26 pm by Night king »


Online hairymonster


Offline vindici

Erika definitely has some nice fat tits!

Is she still working though?

Offline GroggyBlackCock

everyones asking bout the tits in here, what was her ass like was it more of a plump ass or the flat mushy bbw ass.  :D

Offline Putin

So she's now a Domme, so no more sex.

You should address me as mistress and nothing else such as, babe, love, darling, hun...

Lol