Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Emy Massage Tower Bridge  (Read 5524 times)

Offline Happyhappy1

External Link/Members Only

Big thanks to prettyflyforawifi for the recommendation - I wouldn’t have found this gem otherwise .

Price Paid - £60 for sensual massage and hand relief
Comms - excellent. I text on Friday and was asked to text back on the day . Text again today and got  a response shortly after confirming the time and outlining services on offer . £60 for a sensual massage or £90 b2b. Clear upfront no FS or oral on offer. The last b2b I had was poor so I just opted for the sensual massage. Was asked to text again 1 hour  before (this was chased as I was late to reconfirm).

Location - Emy is based in an apartment along the river, approx 5 mins from tower bridge.

The meet - I arrived approx 15 mins early. Quick text to see if we could start early , shortly after she rang and confirmed the apartment number. 

Emy is probably mid to late 20s, dark hair, size 12.  Facially pretty and speaks with a slight accent , but clear and concise English. After seeing her a bit disappointed I didn’t opt for b2b, but hey ho.

The apartment is actually quite nice , note - camera as you enter. Shoes off as carpeted upstairs. Nice quiet room with a massage table. Relaxation music piped in. Offered a drink and chose a bottle of water - nice touch.

I took a quick shower as it was a hot day and lay on the table , covered with the towel. Emy entered and I chose a firm massage.

The massage was excellent, this is a talented lady. Lots of touching / cc swipes / reach unders interspersed with a deep tissue rub down . The whole massage was a mixture of pleasure and pain (!) she really nailed the experience. I think she’s well aware of your reactions and draws out an excellent tease, which really heightened orgasm.

At one point she was driving her elbow slowly up my back whilst massaging my balls with the other hand - it really felt great. Fingers pressed into the calf muscle had me grimacing but swiftly followed by some caressing.

After turning over there was a lot more heavy touching but still a professional massage done covering all neck, arms, legs and chest. Eventually two handed to a memorable conclusion. A nice towel down to finish.

After getting dressed she offered me a receipt which was an interesting touch . I wasn’t sure that would get through the expense policy   :D so declined and left shortly after.

I’m still tingling as a write this 2 hours later. Whole body feels great. This really is a fantastic experience, the whole hour is thoroughly enjoyable. I was so impressed I left a £10 tip and will be back next time I’m in London . Go and enjoy guys.

Offline puntingking

thanks for the review. i will visit in the coming days.   :dance:

Offline Fully Sated

Big thanks to prettyflyforawifi for the recommendation - I wouldn’t have found this gem otherwise .

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=242096.0

Offline puntingking

i got to see her this week.         ;)

Offline Glacier10

Looks good. What service did you ask for over the phone? Just cos the ad seems to suggest regular massage..

Would you ask for full body massage and they get the hint?

Offline puntingking

Looks good. What service did you ask for over the phone? Just cos the ad seems to suggest regular massage..

Would you ask for full body massage and they get the hint?

i texted her earlier. she texts back all her prices. body2body 90 and full body with hj 60.

Offline Glacier10

Thanks. This is close to work, will give it a try.

Offline Happyhappy1

i got to see her this week.         ;)

Great - are you going B2B? I’m going to try it next time but the massage was so good I’ll want another  :thumbsup:

Offline puntingking

Great - are you going B2B? I’m going to try it next time but the massage was so good I’ll want another  :thumbsup:

i just want the full body massage with hj for £60. i may leave a review. i see a wg once and sometimes twice a week and i don't type up a review for every single one of them but i will consider typing up a review for this one for you guys.  ;)

Offline Jayne_cobb

Went to see Emy yesterday- thanks for the review highlighting to me. Had the £60 massage. For the happy ending she was happy with my hand on her clothed arse but when I tried to cop a feel of her boob my hand was firmly placed back on her butt. So I’m guessing even with the naked body to body there won’t be any touching?

Offline puntingking

Went to see Emy yesterday- thanks for the review highlighting to me. Had the £60 massage. For the happy ending she was happy with my hand on her clothed arse but when I tried to cop a feel of her boob my hand was firmly placed back on her butt. So I’m guessing even with the naked body to body there won’t be any touching?

type a review please.  ;)