Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Serenity Massage - Durham  (Read 2956 times)

Offline Taylor80

Afternoon everyone.
Whilst bored stuck in front of mundane Sunday television I took to my phone to see if there was anything new in the way of massage in my area and I came across what seems like a new massage parlour.
External Link/Members Only
Based at Framwellgate Moor it is one I have never noticed before as I am local to that area. Not sure if anyone has tried it as yet, so not sure if it is legit or extras are on offer. I will try and TOFTT at the end of the week money permitting.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 02:03:13 pm by Matttaylor_80 »

Offline Taylor80

Quick update.
I messaged the number and asked if they were open today which they are, asked if sensual massage was on offer to which the reply was "OK"
I asked outright about HE (perhaps not the wisest move) but my thought was since they are new they me be a little more forthcoming (no pun intended.) The response was "come try very nice massage" so never dismissed the idea.
Possible extras on offer maybe? You lads are more clued up than I am so, read into that what you will.

Offline OscarC

Noticed it as well, too close for comfort for me, plus on a busy road/shopping area. Will be interested to hear what’s on offer if you do take one for the team.  Sounds like something might be on offer.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 02:30:46 pm by OscarC »

Offline Taylor80

Noticed it as well, too close for comfort for me, plus on a busy road/shopping area. Will be interested to hear what’s on offer if you do take one for the team.  Sounds like something might be on offer.

This is the only downfall for me as well. I know a lot of lads who drink in the pubs on the front street, know a lot of lads who live in the area as well. Still tempting me because of the location.

Offline datwabbit

Thanks for pointing out this place. I'd try it. No local issues that I know of. Still prices for the massage are £40.

Offline Taylor80

Thanks for pointing out this place. I'd try it. No local issues that I know of. Still prices for the massage are £40.

Even at £40 for a legit massage it's worth a punt.

Offline nerascal

I'd contacted them. No shower which makes it tricky for an after work visit. They are planning to get one fitted.

Offline Taylor80

Well I am going to TOFFT. That is if I can get in. Some bloke parked outside in his flash car (won't divulge any info on type of car in case he is on here) and went in at 9.45 and has yet to come out, and just seen another bloke try the door twice without success, I would suggest she/they lock the front door when they have a punter in.

Offline tynetunnel

Well I am going to TOFFT. That is if I can get in. Some bloke parked outside in his flash car (won't divulge any info on type of car in case he is on here) and went in at 9.45 and has yet to come out, and just seen another bloke try the door twice without success, I would suggest she/they lock the front door when they have a punter in.
Good lad, I’m looking forward to your review  :thumbsup:

Offline roboeggman

I've got a booking in today after work. Can't wait to hear back and see what I'm in for.

Offline tynetunnel

I've got a booking in today after work. Can't wait to hear back and see what I'm in for.
i can’t wait for your review Rob! :thumbsup:

Offline The tyrant

Hello I popped in the other week quick review shop still under construction nice small Chinese lady good massage topless he and massive nipples lady late 40s

Offline Sar-Major

Hello I popped in the other week quick review shop still under construction nice small Chinese lady good massage topless he and massive nipples lady late 40s

That's not a review, that's a fekin comment on the back of someones enquiry.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

You've been a member 3 years so you'll have read reviews on here, and know "What" a review should be like.....................  :bomb:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline 3rdManIn

Fairly sure this place has been reviewed a few times with opinions mixed.