Author Topic: Inka -Touring Newcastle  (Read 1135 times)


31 review(s) for Sweet Inka  (28 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Dejan

Had a quick 30 minute meet (£70) with Inka the other day. Well known city centre apartment block. Blonde MILF-ish Polish girl, bigger than the pictures on AW, which are otherwise a good representation of what she looks like. There is no way she is in her early 30s though! £70 was a little bit high but in the circumstances I was happy enough to pay it, as other options weren't as convenient.

Stripped down for some mutual caressing. She had a nice, shaved pussy - good hygiene. Asked for oral and was offered OW or OWO. Opted for OWO and it was very enjoyable. I asked for the condom on, she obliged and we went at it in a couple of positions before finishing off.

Talked for a few minutes afterwards. She's a very chatty person and was eager to please from the start of the booking. If she comes back to the city, I'd consider returning for a similar booking.

External Link/Members Only