Author Topic: Oriental massage B2B + extras North Shields  (Read 2402 times)

Offline billabong

External Link/Members Only

Text and got a pretty quick appointment and agreed b2b at £75.00

Shop is easy to find and parking in plentiful. You can also decide to park a little away but still see the shop (then wait for a quiet moment to slip in through the open door. )

Walked in and a young Chinese lass sitting behind reception. Took the money as agreed and walked me to the room.

She was between 20-25... who knows but decent looking and good body. Started massage and was clothed. Stripped off after around 20 minutes and slid around on my back. English was broken and not much conversation but she seemed pleasant enough, just not up there with the better massages you can get in the area.

She asked where else I go and what I get there. We discussed what I like and she stated £20.00... at this point she climbed on 69 and put her fresh clean pussy on my face as she started to slowly stroke my cock. She kept her trainers on a noticed at this point.... now normally a but weird. But it was quite dirty and funnily added to my experience.

We did this position for at least ten minutes and she got more and more in to the RO. She grinded back harder and said she was going to cum. At this revelation I shot my load (probably on her face) and she didn't care... her goal was to cum so I spent another couple of minutes obliging her ever building orgasm.

She cum and climbed off. Cleaned me up and was full of smiles and chat now.

I've done this sort of booking more than I could count and to the point I double up on girls and not remember, but I would see she was genuinely in to it and pleasantly surprised that's how the booking went. Acting or not I bought it and in my head that counts for summit.

She said she's away within a matter of weeks to somewhere south which is a real shame.

One the better punts I've had recently.

Offline northface

You are so fortunate to have more choice regarding massage parlours up Newcastle way as we in Teeside are quite limited with ones providing exceptional services.
Glad you enjoyed it as i am about to go to one of my usual Sunday morning establishments.

Unrelated but just to mention I am still glad to be a member after yesterdays trouble with the auto censor although no longer a helper and PM facility now restricted.

mhalshaw2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Was it £75 all in ?
60 mins massage + b2b ?

Offline billabong


Offline billabong

You are so fortunate to have more choice regarding massage parlours up Newcastle way as we in Teeside are quite limited with ones providing exceptional services.
Glad you enjoyed it as i am about to go to one of my usual Sunday morning establishments.

Unrelated but just to mention I am still glad to be a member after yesterdays trouble with the auto censor although no longer a helper and PM facility now restricted.

Have i missed summit obviously?

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24

Offline billabong

Don't get involved mate.

Your not gonna accuse me of derailing my own review are we Daviemac  :D :D :lol:

Offline billabong

Don't get involved mate.

Couldn't if I wanted to. No idea what's gone on tbh and I'm enjoying my Sunday dramas free

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Your not gonna accuse me of derailing my own review are we Daviemac  :D :D :lol:

Take advice or try to be sarcastic, I'm not bothered either way. Sensible members opt for the former.

Offline billabong

Take advice or try to be sarcastic, I'm not bothered either way. Sensible members opt for the former.

I put a smiley face on to show some humour mate. I'm not getting in to it with you again. Obviously from my response I wasn't interested in conflict so I'll leave it alone.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I put a smiley face on to show some humour mate. I'm not getting in to it with you again. Obviously from my response I wasn't interested in conflict so I'll leave it alone.

True to form you can't just accept a simple piece of advice and leave it, you have to come back with something and keep the issue going. After your invitation to PM you the last time you went on like this I don't take anything you say as humorous.

The posts northface refers to have been deleted so my post was to try and avoid the subject being raised again.

Offline billabong

True to form you can't just accept a simple piece of advice and leave it, you have to come back with something and keep the issue going. After your invitation to PM you the last time you went on like this I don't take anything you say as humorous.

The posts northface refers to have been deleted so my post was to try and avoid the subject being raised again.

Shame you take nothing I say as humerous we'd probably get on if you knew how funny I am.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Shame you take nothing I say as humerous we'd probably get on if you knew how funny I am.

Shame you don't just accept my posts for what they are. It's better for all the topic that northface referred to is left alone and getting that across was the only intention in what I posted. The 'don't get involved' comment would, hopefully, deter others from raising the issue, so therefore not just aimed solely at you.

Give it a rest and get on with your drama free Sunday.