Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pippa333 - Swindon  (Read 6897 times)

4 review(s) for Pippa333 (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline Your_dark_knight

Website: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Town: Swindon

Price: £40 incall for a 30 minute anal sex session, originally £80 for this time duration, please read below.

Communication: An email sent to her on AW requesting her number to make arrangements ALONG TIME AGO with many long messages back and forth before getting her actual number, I see that she actually displays it on her profile now.

The Woman: Not many pictures on her profile now but I remember her initial profile with pictures and face pictures. I think the pictures that I saw compared to the woman I met were slightly dated and older. The woman is the one that I previously saw the face picture of but so much more tiny and petite now. Her age on her profile is NOT a true reflection, profile says 47, I would say mid to late 50s, flat ass but it was half decent when bent over, but huge drooping tits. This said, none of this bothered me because I was going to take her ass.

The Deed: I was finishing business on Friday a little earlier than normal and as always had to pass Swindon on my way home to the city. Whipped out the hotlist on AW to see who I fancied and who was available in the area and messaged a variety of girls / women and Pippa was shockingly the first to reply back.

I reminded her when she replied to my text that she has cancelled on my three times before and because of the previous cancellations I asked if she could do a discount (being cheeky not giving a fuck and I haven't got anything to lose, so I asked), she came back with £40, I cheekily replied with "for half an hour anal? Great!". She replied "Lol you are cheeky but okay I won't let you down this time". So my trusty negotiation skills came out and I won again.

She said that she was going to be at a hotel in Swindon, near a leisure park surrounded by god knows how many lamp posts with lights fucking hell kidda! She gave me the post code and I set off for the agreed time. Can't remember but it was half decent and not like the Travelodge's or cheap hotels.

Got to the location at the specified time, text her saying I'm parked up, she said give me 10mins and here I'm thinking oh here we go again she's either genuinely late or had another punter, but apparently she had just checked in. Told me the room and floor number and headed up.

Got to the room and she was instantly welcoming but apologetic, I could see that she hadn't unpacked her luggage case was on her bed just about opened. She was made up well for an older bird, sluttish. I told her to stop apologising and walked her over to the full length mirror and told her to get on her knees and start sucking my cock without hands.

She pulled my trousers down and boxers and got the member out, was nice to see her slutty pink lipstick all over my cock.

I watched her suck my cock with her eyes closed as best as she could, I was fully hard and long and she could barely get my cockhead in her mouth, this made me think that this didn't bode well for anal penetration.

How wrong was I...

Told her to get up and on all fours on the bed, she spread her ass cheeks, I pulled a rubber on, squirted some lube on her anus and some on my rubber covered cock and pushed in, I told her to relax when I get in, I pushed in and starting going in inch by inch, starting fucking her ass I could see that she was struggling in doggy style so told her to get on her back and hold her legs up. This position was much better suited to her and me as I enjoyed pounding her ass deep hard and fast which I was surprised about as she could take all of this. This resumed for the next 20 minutes or so.

The time was coming, I told her I'm going to cum, I pulled my dick out (no mess very impressed but it doesn't bother me either, after all I am doing anal sex!), took the rubber off and while she was still on her back holding her legs up I shot thick long stringy strands of sperm all over her saggy droopy big tits.

Cleaned up, did a bit of small talk and said goodbyes.

Would I go again? Pretty sure I would, she's not my go to girl but when I want to pound a woman's ass she'll be contacted.

Hope this is all okay? If anyone needs anymore info then do let me know.

Thanks

Offline Randyandy40

Nice review  :thumbsup: have been keeping a eye on her for awhile to visit body good rate you got for anal too  :thumbsdown:

Offline Your_dark_knight

Nice review  :thumbsup: have been keeping a eye on her for awhile to visit body good rate you got for anal too  :thumbsdown:

I know kidda tell me about it  :yahoo:

Offline Donel75

Great review.  I liked this Gilf however I think she took exception to the review I gave her on here.

That's a serious discount there. Hats off.

Offline Your_dark_knight

Great review.  I liked this Gilf however I think she took exception to the review I gave her on here.

That's a serious discount there. Hats off.

Thanks kidda, only discounted due to the previous failures, surprises that she remembered or perhaps she didn’t have any bookings lined up so needed some income, whatever the reason I don’t really care, I git what I wanted.

I tried to find your review on here of her but I can’t, do you have the link please?

Offline notcalledchris

Still has anal listed in likes but q and a says she doesnt do it