Author Topic: Kiss - Asian? - Newcastle  (Read 882 times)

Offline mackeson

I am a sucker for Asian girls - especially in black stockings, so decided to try this "New in town" ad. Contact by text, postcode sent, and turned up to find a girl with long black hair and in black stockings / lacy underwear behind the door. She was obviously NOT asian and I should have walked, BUT she looked pretty sexy and tadger was aroused so the brain went into neutral and I followed her upstairs, stripped, and hopped onto the bed, we had agreed a half hour at £50.
                       The tissues and condom were by the pillow as she began massaging my back and legs, this went on for some time and I was beginning to wonder when the action would start as there were no swipes. I got a shock when she said abruptly "5 minutes left", so I replied what about the jig a jig? A quick hand job to arouse sleeping tadger, bag on, then bj to finish in her mouth. Gentlemen I have been ROMMED! Never thought I could be so daft after all of these years, to sum up - her massage skills were pretty good, she has a sexy clean body, but falls into the Rom category of providing as little as possible for the dosh!

External Link/Members Only :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 12:01:26 pm by mackeson »

Offline Monster munch

Any advert with the words do not hesitate, or kiss you in the profile are sure fire Romanian, regardless of what ethnicity is posted

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,784
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
the other five linked profiles all state ethnicity as "latina" or "other"
External Link/Members Only

you forgot to do your basic checks

Offline mackeson

the other five linked profiles all state ethnicity as "latina" or "other"
External Link/Members Only

you forgot to do your basic checks
Yes Scutty - so careless of me! the booking was spur of the moment with only my phone on me, the punt was not a total write off however so could have been worse. In hindsight I should have walked - but the urge was too strong.