Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Soho Walk-Up Thread  (Read 1386064 times)

CHIMERA

Hello my fellow punters!

I am trying to find one girl from soho and would appreciate if anyone has any information to share. This girl used to work from 11 Brewer Street on the upper floor. She used to be there for whole week and then take the week off. Her name is Selina and is a Romanian (some people refer to her as Italian) girl, brunette late 20s. I visited her many times and kept going back for the good service I was getting. As some of you have noticed, walk-up on 11 Brewer Street is closed now. Last time I spoke to her (more than a month ago) she said it will still be open for 3 more weeks and then she might change the place. However after that talk I found out that it closed 2 days after and I didnt even manage to get a number of her to find out where she shifted  :( If anyone has any information about the girl I would be very glad to hear it  :rolleyes:

P.S Here is a very similar picture of a girl I am talking about

Hidden Image/Members Only

Jackjizzy

A splendid and descriptive report Doughslayer. Thank you. She is 100% on my my list. Sounds a bargain.

Offline af1231

Hello my fellow punters!

I am trying to find one girl from soho and would appreciate if anyone has any information to share. This girl used to work from 11 Brewer Street on the upper floor. She used to be there for whole week and then take the week off. Her name is Selina and is a Romanian (some people refer to her as Italian) girl, brunette late 20s. I visited her many times and kept going back for the good service I was getting. As some of you have noticed, walk-up on 11 Brewer Street is closed now. Last time I spoke to her (more than a month ago) she said it will still be open for 3 more weeks and then she might change the place. However after that talk I found out that it closed 2 days after and I didnt even manage to get a number of her to find out where she shifted  :( If anyone has any information about the girl I would be very glad to hear it  :rolleyes:

As in my review above I saw a girl in 2 Lisle Street on Friday called Selina. She claimed to be italian although im not sure if She is.  However this Selina had died some of her hair red. She had dark skin. Not sure if this is the girl you are looking for.

Offline od13218

I think she's Spanish. I speak Spanish pretty well, having lived in Latin America a good while, and I conducted my first punt with Sabrina in what sounded to me like native speaker Spanish.
When I first saw her she was in the middle of a Skype phone call with her family in Russian.

doughslayer

Hello my fellow punters!

That picture is spot on! Selina works in the top floor of Bateman st on Thursdays. I saw her there last week and she said that although her days are not certain yet, she is there every Thursday. I didn't stay but she looks exactly like your picture and is very attractive with a nice personality.

Offline UpUpAndAway

Woke up this morning at 6 am and really didn’t want to go to work, however I have rent to pay and so I forced myself up and made my way into Poundland, where I work. At 3 pm I still did not feel like being there and after seeing a bevvy of hot looking women coming in, I decided that within the next half hour I would get a really bad backache, which would necessitate me into going home. However, ‘home’ today, meant Soho! I had been itching for some action as it has been around two weeks since I last visited and the endless stupid questions I get asked at work (“How much is this?”) had me ready to pull my hair out. So I walked to my manager’s office and explained my dilemma. Trevor, my manager, who I can safely assume has not had a single day’s worth of fun in his 60 years on this planet, tried to give me the “But we’re short of staff today” mantra. It almost worked, until I visualised walking up a walk up and negotiating a price with a sexy hot young girl, in this cold chilly weather. “Sorry, I really cannot stay” I said, as I put on my best grimace.
“You do realise that your attendance is very poor?” asked Trevor
“Yes”, I replied, “But I cannot stand the pain,” I pleaded, “I’ll do overtime next week” I lied. And with that I was free to leave. I hobbled out of Poundland as convincingly as I could. I then turned the corner and jumped in the air and clicked my heels, just as I did that, Nathan a work colleague, who was on his break, walked past me and gave me a funny look. We have never gotten on and I’m sure I will have a lot to answer for tomorrow when I go back to work but who gives a fuck?! I was on my way to Soho on a Saturday! Something which I hadn’t done in ages!

Made my way to Soho and I really wanted to see Clara or Micky. I went up to Newport Ct and hey ho what do you know? Clara was on the lower floor and ‘Jodie’ and ‘English’ girl was on the top floor. Now, the maid on the top floor is a dragon, so my mind was made up for me. I rang the bell for Clara and was let in by the maid to sit and wait a few minutes. Sure enough, after a few minutes the previous punter staggered out and I was let loose. I walked in and saw a different Clara to the one that is usually in Bateman & Romilly St. This one was brunette, instead of blonde but equally eastern European and had an equally impressive set of fake tits that she was covering with just a towel. Right then I knew I would be staying. Her attitude was better than the other Clara as she asked me what I wanted. I went for straight sex for £20, with no tip. She took that well and disappeared for a few minutes. She came back and dropped the towel to reveal a nice lightly tanned body with fake c cup tits that stood upright defying gravity and looking perfect. She opened a condom and put it in her mouth to hold, she then asked me to lay down and put the condom in place with her lips, as her hand rolled it down my hard shaft. Then, to my complete surprise she started to suck, she carried on for about 20 seconds, at this point I thought she had mistakenly heard me say that I wanted oral, instead of sex but then she stopped and said “You want to come on top?”. She did not have to ask twice! I jumped up as she lay down, I asked her if her tits were real and she said yes, I did not believe her though, they were too perfect. I put the tip in and started to fuck her, I sucked her boobs and she let me do this, I groped her and put her legs over my shoulders and then finally asked her to put them around me as I pounded her in mish to completion. Top girl!

She was around 5”8 with straight brown hair and a flawless lightly tanned body. She said she was 28 and from Greece (in an Eastern European accent). She had a tattoo of a bird on her lower back and her mum’s name on her left wrist. “My mum looks over me” she told me.

Now, I am not 100% sure if she IS the same Clara from Bateman St, as she may well have dyed her hair to brunette. So someone else will have to clarify by her tattoos but her attitude was completely different to the cold Clara I twice saw in Romilly and Bateman. But I would recommend this girl wholeheartedly, she told me she works Saturdays 11am – 9pm at Newport Ct, as well as somewhere else (Bateman/Romilly?) I didn’t ask.

So, a suck, fuck, she got totally naked and sucking tits etc all for £20! Awesome! Recommended!

Sounds like a Clara I saw on Romilly Street. Claimed she was Greek too. Enthusiastic and really gets into it. I do remember I saw her on a hot day, we were sweating like pigs and she smelt a bit funny  :(

I would recommend her though

Offline JohnWaynesJism

That picture is spot on! Selina works in the top floor of Bateman st on Thursdays. I saw her there last week and she said that although her days are not certain yet, she is there every Thursday. I didn't stay but she looks exactly like your picture and is very attractive with a nice personality.

I'm pretty sure she was the girl i saw in Bateman St, amazing body and very pretty, but once you hand the money over it all changes, "you can't do this, don't touch that etc.." even top off was extra, and of course don't even touch her tits!
 More rules than a fucking strip club!

Offline JohnWaynesJism

I think i saw Clara at Berwick St, cracking set of tits, i paid for a BJ and got sex thrown in as well (a 'reverse Doughslayer' as it could now be known?) . Finished with a BJ and when i was struggling to cum, instead of reverting to the obligatory angry wank she really went for it with the BJ, good girl!  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 01:21:43 pm by JohnWaynesJism »

Offline Youknowmyname007

A splendid and descriptive report Doughslayer. Thank you. She is 100% on my my list. Sounds a bargain.

Wouldn't get my hopes up. She might not do the free bj with everyone. Maybe Doughslayer caught her in a good mood.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 1/2 years and refusing to explain.
Banned by: daviemac

doughslayer

Wouldn't get my hopes up. She might not do the free bj with everyone. Maybe Doughslayer caught her in a good mood.
Good point, as I didn't ask for it, she just did it but I will say though, me and her had no chemistry. We didn't even click, I clicked more with the maid as I sat there waiting for the previous punter to finish and we were joking about Clara's heels, which were lying there and the maid picked them up and was saying "I don't know HOW she walks in these!". When I got inside, I tried to joke with Clara about her heels but she was very straight faced. It was a very awkward silence before and after the punt basically. So that being said she may do this bj and sex routinely. To be honest I visited Clara, after someone on PN posted a review about her being very accommodating (letting the punter suck her boobs and being very willing etc) that made me think maybe I should give her a chance despite her cold attitude towards me twice before. Unfortunately, the moderators over at the other forum deleted that particular post about Clara, as no doubt they saw it as a 'review' or whatever bollocks rule they've got going on over there but I had read enough to pay her a visit and boy was it worth it.

That reminds me, @akauya can you change the wiki please?

Saturdays:
Newport Ct - UF Jodie (English girl), did not get to see her, as the Bernard Manning lookalike maid verbally abuses you if you refuse the girl.
                     LF Clara (5"8 'Greek' 28 yr old with lightly tanned body and fake C cup boobs, size 10)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 03:12:15 pm by doughslayer »

CHIMERA

Thanks for the info mate  :hi: I will go definitely next Thursday to see her. I have been with Selina many many times and every time I get the best service and always come out with a big smile. She is the best girl in Soho for me, very attractive and great personality. Good to know that she is still working in Soho. I will write a report here when I see her. Thanks for the input guys.

Happy Punting  :hi:

Offline Youknowmyname007

Doesn't anbody else that's been to the lower flat at 8 Greek St think they should do something about that creaking bed. Noticed it on Sunday when I was pounding Roxy with excessive force.  :cool:
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 1/2 years and refusing to explain.

Jackjizzy

They also need To buy a new bed for 1 Bateman on the upper floor. Flipping heck that mattress has seen better days.

Offline Asian Playboy

Who's the queen of soho these days/most reliable punt? Roxy? If so when does she work and where can I find her ☺️

Offline jaffacake

I walked up to the top floor Bateman St flat on Saturday evening expecting a Columbian girl I'd been interesting in trying but was met instead with Romanian Selina. I thought she was a bit pale for a South American until I asked her name and where she was from heh.

Attractive girl, very friendly and none of this "you can do this" or "you can't do that" that has been mentioned. I'd see her again if I was in the mood for an EE.

Offline ladiesman020

I went round soho Saturday 17:00-18:00. I met Roxy, kinda pretty, friendly chunky leg blonde, but I ended up going round the whole of soho, a lot of place have closed and there was only 1 oriental girl working. There's and English girl (Jodie) working @ Newport Cort on weekends.
Maltese Anna was working at dean street top floor, how ever she's a liar, she was trying to make out that she has only been there 9 months when I saw her 3 years ago!
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings

Jackjizzy

Petra is on upper floor at 18 Newport today. She is able for a pounding I can confirm. Just had 10 mins of mish. Hard and fast.

Offline af1231

Does anyone know if Roxy is working today? The wiki says She is not but wanted to double check.

KJ121212

Hello,

I'm thinking of trying my first Soho experience on Friday.  After reading the wiki  I'm thinking about trying Elena at 70a Berwick Street (I like petite brunettes!). If not her then I'm deciding between trying Roxy at 8 Greek Street or Angie at 2 Greens Court.

Which is the most discreet flat? And who would you say provides the better service?

Offline Full Moon

Petra is on upper floor at 18 Newport today. She is able for a pounding I can confirm. Just had 10 mins of mish. Hard and fast.

Was Nicky on the lower floor?

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Hello,

I'm thinking of trying my first Soho experience on Friday.  After reading the wiki  I'm thinking about trying Elena at 70a Berwick Street (I like petite brunettes!). If not her then I'm deciding between trying Roxy at 8 Greek Street or Angie at 2 Greens Court.

Which is the most discreet flat? And who would you say provides the better service?

Go for Elena at Berwick Street, stunning figure and very young and pretty, nice attitude too. Roxy will be a little too chunky for you if you like them really petite, plus she is blonde. Although maybe a slightly friendlier service than Elena, who can be a little distant at times.
 Haven`t seen Angie (or if I have it was years ago), so can`t comment, but trust me, Elena will probably spoil you as a first Soho experience. Most others will be downhill after that, have fun! Oh and it`s pretty discrete too.

Offline af1231

For anyone who can update the Rota. Selina is working 2 Lisle Street lower flat on Mondays. Saw her earlier and it was another Great time with her

KJ121212

Go for Elena at Berwick Street, stunning figure and very young and pretty, nice attitude too. Roxy will be a little too chunky for you if you like them really petite, plus she is blonde. Although maybe a slightly friendlier service than Elena, who can be a little distant at times.
 Haven`t seen Angie (or if I have it was years ago), so can`t comment, but trust me, Elena will probably spoil you as a first Soho experience. Most others will be downhill after that, have fun! Oh and it`s pretty discrete too.

Many thanks JohnWaynesJism :thumbsup:

Elena it is!

Offline JohnWaynesJism

:timeout:
Many thanks JohnWaynesJism :thumbsup:

Elena it is!

You're welcome KJ, also try and check out Nadia at the same address, works weekends, possibly other days too. She is very friendly and would be perfect for a newcomer to Soho, petite brunette too so right up your street. Hope it goes well!

Offline akauya

That reminds me, @akauya can you change the wiki please?

Saturdays:
Newport Ct - UF Jodie (English girl), did not get to see her, as the Bernard Manning lookalike maid verbally abuses you if you refuse the girl.
                     LF Clara (5"8 'Greek' 28 yr old with lightly tanned body and fake C cup boobs, size 10)

For anyone who can update the Rota. Selina is working 2 Lisle Street lower flat on Mondays. Saw her earlier and it was another Great time with her

Done.

@af1231  is this Selina the Russian or the Romanian one?

Stell

Hey all, do any of these Walk-Ups see couples with a female?  Looking for genuine bisexual ladies :)

Jackjizzy

Hey all, do any of these Walk-Ups see couples with a female?  Looking for genuine bisexual ladies :)

Lucky bugger. Would love to have a missus who would join into a session with me with a WG. A real fantasy of mine.

Offline af1231

Done.

@af1231  is this Selina the Russian or the Romanian one?

hmmm...not sure. she said she was italian. if I had to gues i'd say she was Romanian. She has a tattoo across her lower back if that helps find what nationality she is. She also wears glasses.

Offline Majestic

Is Selina really the one on the picture posted or is the picture just a resemblance?

The reason for asking is because I saw her on a few agency sites and was considering it but then read the reviews here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=69550.msg881937#msg881937 I didn't fancy paying £150 and risk being to big. I know most would probably like to be told their to big but not when you've paid £150 for nothing  :)

If it is the same girl, then I may have to give Soho a try.

Going by the agency sites, they all say Eastern European, so I would say Romanian.

Offline claretandblue

I was in the area for a business lunch and on my way back decided to pay my first visit to a walk up in a while.

The scene was
70 Berwick - selina and luna
8 Greek - Amy and Mia
52 Greek - Mary
34 Romiley - Cristina and priya

I went for sex and oral with priya, the girl I saw was mid to late twenties with a pretty face,bit of a belly with smallish tits  (no idea why she is advertised as busty )

She was nice and friendly and we got on well, as discussed before she said her nationality was "half indian/Portuguese " not sure either way about that and not really fussed, for a quick pump and dump she did the trick and was actually very gfe in the way she was with me, recommended

LondonCity

Who u guys think get's the most customers

Offline KentAde

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know if OWO is still available at some of the flats? Just miss Anna!  :kissgirl:

Cheers.

Offline Asian Playboy

I don't think Soho would be a great experience for your GF as it has a bit of a sleazy/rushed vibe.

I would recommend paying abit more and using adultwork or a site like house of divine. You're more likley to find a genuine bisexual girl aswell IMO as it's stated on some profiles on HOD.

I think your GF would enjoy it more as it would be less rushed and more sensual.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 10:12:16 am by Asian Playboy »

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Is Selina really the one on the picture posted or is the picture just a resemblance?

Just a lookalike :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 06:36:38 pm by Mr Farkyhars »

Offline panicpunter

So, punt #4 accomplished yesterday. I saw Selina, Russian Girl in Berwick Street. Amazing and enthusiastic service! Best so far out of the ones I have seen. Looks are OK. Slim body, small tits and overall ok looking. So,

Panicpunter's ranking at the moment

#1 Selina, Russian. Berwick Street
#2 Roxy, Romanian, Greek Street
#3 Micky, 'Turkish'/Romanian, Lisle Street
#4 ???, Spanish girl, Shepherds Market.

more to follow!

Offline Vorteghan

I was in the area for a business lunch and on my way back decided to pay my first visit to a walk up in a while.

The scene was
70 Berwick - selina and luna
8 Greek - Amy and Mia
52 Greek - Mary
34 Romiley - Cristina and priya

I went for sex and oral with priya, the girl I saw was mid to late twenties with a pretty face,bit of a belly with smallish tits  (no idea why she is advertised as busty )

She was nice and friendly and we got on well, as discussed before she said her nationality was "half indian/Portuguese " not sure either way about that and not really fussed, for a quick pump and dump she did the trick and was actually very gfe in the way she was with me, recommended

I'll confirm that c&b. I saw her Tuesday at 34 Romily LF. She's friendly and gave a good service. Made a lot of appreciative noises too.

Offline Vorteghan

I passed 11 Brewer St earlier this week. I don't know if its been mentioned before but there is a notice now taped to the door saying that the lease has been terminated. I don't recall seeing this the last time I was in the area and I'm sure the door was open for business about 2 weeks ago. I've been there once or twice over the last few years and my experiences were on the poorer side so I was rarely tempted back. However the sad thing is that if its finally shut then its another place less in Soho.

doughslayer

Popped down again today (Wednesday), in the hope of catching Greens Ct Bianca, as I have not seen her yet. However she was not there.

I ended up waiting 10 minutes for Clara at UF Romilly and the service was not as good as last time. She had crinkly big 80's mousey blondey/browney hair and her body was just gorgeous again. She was in a very playful mood, a little too playful. Let me explain...

As I was let into her room, I made small talk whilst gazing at her awesome C cup boobs and gave her a crisp 20 followed by 2 for the maid. I did not say what service I wanted, I simply just handed over the money. The point of this was to test if she would give me a blow job before the (implied) sex. Sure enough she asked me to lay down, took her panties off and took her tiny bikini top off to release (IMO) the best boobs in soho. I lay there staring at them as she put the condom in her mouth then took it and out it on my dick with her hands. She then started to suck, a bit too vigorously, I had to remind her that not all guys like it rough. She slowed down and carried on sucking for a good 2 minutes. She then asked me to come on top, which I did, but only to play with her boobs. I asked her if they were real (again), thinking that she did not remember me from the other day at Newport Ct. "I already told you they are real!" she said. I laughed and said I did not remember seeing her before, "You saw me the other day when my hair was black", at this point I looked at her hair, it was light brown and frizzled, like Madonna in the 80's, I still acted dumb, "I was called Clara there" she said. I was confused as the sign had said the same name here, so I asked what she calls herself here and she said "Athena", strange but I did not question it further as I got distracted by her boobs again. I licked and squeezed them. She pulled them up and said "Look no scars!" holding up her boobs and sure enough there were no scars! Now I'm not an expert on boobs but I do not know how they stay so pert as a C cup being real! Maybe she had the implant through her nipples and had them sewed back on? Can you guys investigate her boobs please? as this is starting to feel like a mystery.

Anyway, I played with her body for a bit until she said "Come on", I did not feel like sex so I declined, to which she replied "No pussy?" classy. I said that I would rather her suck me, to which she vigorously started to suck me again sitting up. I calmed her down again and flipped positions so that I was on my back and she was inbetween my legs. The radio was playing and that stupid fat Adelle's new song 'Hello' came on. Clara insisted on dancing and trying to sing to this, however I was not there to hear her sing. So I asked her to suck me. That's when she started to do the wank-instead-of-suck-trick, I don't like this as I can wank my own self! So I prepared my self to cum and asked her to suck me again, she obliged but as I was about to come, she withdrew and started singing loudly, whilst wanking me for half my orgasm then withdrawing completely, leaving me catatonic! I wanked myself in the dying seconds of my orgasm and got up, she walked over to the tap and handed me a tissue without even turning around. She was still singing the stupid song.

Then as I thought things couldn't get any more bizarre, she ran up to the wall where the maid was sitting on the other side and banged it three or four times, the maid must have jumped out of her seat thinking I was attacking her and screamed. Clara fell about laughing, as I said, she was feeling extra playful today... Next thing I know the door bursts open, im standing there strakers with my dick in my hand and the maid is chasing Clara around with a dirty mop, the girl had gone from (badly) singing an Adele song to laughing, shrieking and screaming whilst running all around the room! I stood there in disbelief but amused, I had forgotten that she gave me a shit service today, it was just nice to see an EE wg with a bit of personality and craziness for once.

And with that I walked out, thinking about what had happened all the way home!

BTW, I can confirm that there is only one Clara, it is her who works in Romilly, Bateman and Newport Ct, in my last post I had stated that I was not sure whether there were two, based on her differing attitudes but there is definitely only one, it's just that her mood goes from businesslike to playful/crazy, depending on when you catch her. But whatever the case, I urge you all to visit her, as it seems that bj and sex is standard for £20, awesome!

Anyway, the scene today - Wednesday

Greens Ct: LF Micky UF Poppy
Newport Ct: LF Sacha UF European Senorita
2 Lisle St: LF Kimmy UF Amanda
Romilly St: LF Monica UF Clara aka Athena

CHIMERA

I passed 11 Brewer St earlier this week. I don't know if its been mentioned before but there is a notice now taped to the door saying that the lease has been terminated. I don't recall seeing this the last time I was in the area and I'm sure the door was open for business about 2 weeks ago. I've been there once or twice over the last few years and my experiences were on the poorer side so I was rarely tempted back. However the sad thing is that if its finally shut then its another place less in Soho.

That is exactly what I wrote here few days ago. That place is shut down more than a month now. I don't know about you but I always got the great service from the upper floor. A girl who is called Selina was working there and now that the place is shut down, I am trying to figure out where she shifted because she was my favorite girl in Soho so far. I will write down a review if I find her and if anyone is interested  :hi:

Offline JohnWaynesJism

That is exactly what I wrote here few days ago. That place is shut down more than a month now. I don't know about you but I always got the great service from the upper floor. A girl who is called Selina was working there and now that the place is shut down, I am trying to figure out where she shifted because she was my favorite girl in Soho so far. I will write down a review if I find her and if anyone is interested  :hi:

Check out the London reviews for today, there is one for Selina at 70 Berwick St, could be the same girl?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 07:10:02 pm by JohnWaynesJism »

Offline Momo7

So, punt #4 accomplished yesterday. I saw Selina, Russian Girl in Berwick Street. Amazing and enthusiastic service! Best so far out of the ones I have seen. Looks are OK. Slim body, small tits and overall ok looking. So,

Panicpunter's ranking at the moment

#1 Selina, Russian. Berwick Street
#2 Roxy, Romanian, Greek Street
#3 Micky, 'Turkish'/Romanian, Lisle Street
#4 ???, Spanish girl, Shepherds Market.

more to follow!

raj21

Hi everyone
Would like to know if anyone knows where natasha is. Im trying to find her for the last two weeks

Offline daddycool

Then as I thought things couldn't get any more bizarre, she ran up to the wall where the maid was sitting on the other side and banged it three or four times, the maid must have jumped out of her seat thinking I was attacking her and screamed. Clara fell about laughing, as I said, she was feeling extra playful today... Next thing I know the door bursts open, im standing there strakers with my dick in my hand and the maid is chasing Clara around with a dirty mop, the girl had gone from (badly) singing an Adele song to laughing, shrieking and screaming whilst running all around the room! I stood there in disbelief but amused, I had forgotten that she gave me a shit service today, it was just nice to see an EE wg with a bit of personality and craziness for once.

Craziness indeed. Sounds like a scene from a Carry On or a Robin Askwith film.

Offline panicpunter

So, punt # 5 accomplished today. I did not really have a target today so just went to Lisle street again, even though i did not like the location last time. Went up the first two, knocked on some doors, the ones that were available didnt fancy. Then, ended up with Selena, Italian girl, mid 20's, wears glasses, brown-red'ish har, busty. Actually not at all my type but as i was in already thought i may just go for it as well. Quite a rough but good service! Dont like the rough style too much, though. She first sucked my dick with great passion, then fucked her from behind. While taking her from behind i said "touch my balls..." and then ... :scare: .. ouch. i cant complain about the service. if you like such style thats definetely for you. i rather like the pretty, soft girls ... so, all in all i have to rank her last out of the five i have seen but, again, would say she is a postive after all. i just dont wanna do it again .... 

Panicpunter's ranking at the moment:

1st Selina, Russian. Berwick Street
2nd Roxy, Romanian, Greek Street
3rd Micky, 'Turkish'/Romanian, Lisle Street
4th ???, Spanish girl, Shepherds Market.
5th. Selena, Italian, Lisle Street

KJ121212

I saw Elana at 70a Berwick Street today.

Review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=76820.0

Many thanks to JohnWaynesJism for the recommendation!

Offline panicpunter

thanks momo. cant do weekends. where does she work during the week?

any other recomendations? criteria:slim, pretty, nice ...

Offline af1231

So, punt # 5 accomplished today. I did not really have a target today so just went to Lisle street again, even though i did not like the location last time. Went up the first two, knocked on some doors, the ones that were available didnt fancy. Then, ended up with Selena, Italian girl, mid 20's, wears glasses, brown-red'ish har, busty. Actually not at all my type but as i was in already thought i may just go for it as well. Quite a rough but good service! Dont like the rough style too much, though. She first sucked my dick with great passion, then fucked her from behind. While taking her from behind i said "touch my balls..." and then ... :scare: .. ouch. i cant complain about the service. if you like such style thats definetely for you. i rather like the pretty, soft girls ... so, all in all i have to rank her last out of the five i have seen but, again, would say she is a postive after all. i just dont wanna do it again .... 

Panicpunter's ranking at the moment:

1st Selina, Russian. Berwick Street
2nd Roxy, Romanian, Greek Street
3rd Micky, 'Turkish'/Romanian, Lisle Street
4th ???, Spanish girl, Shepherds Market.
5th. Selena, Italian, Lisle Street

Spot on description of Selina at Lisle Street. Although I do like her rough style. It makes a change from some of the other girls in soho.

Offline artyali

Hi guys,

First time post from a newbie, but have found the reviews on here very helpful, so thank you. I went to see Nicky at 18 Newport Court (lower flat) on Thursday. She is really pretty, big tits (which I love, especially as they were real), brunette with a good firm body. I paid £65 for a half hour session, oral (protected), hand job-probably paid too much but I am a terrible negotiator and hate haggling! Anyway, the service was great, so I left very happy. She was very friendly and even up for a chat after the main event, which I find pretty rare. Usually the girl wants you out asap to go on to the next customer. She said she was half Romanian, half Italian. Recommended.

Offline Barclay Spank

I would think Eva at 70A Berwick Street would do it.
Banned reason: Ignoring mod's warning regarding irrelevant and political posts.

Offline Momo7

Try on wensday maybe she still cover for one girl UF 70a berwick if not try and go on the weekend its worth :)       
thanks momo. cant do weekends. where does she work during the week?

any other recomendations? criteria:slim, pretty, nice ...